Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices (2651 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by flyingdagger(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Kids cant seem to resist playing with mobile devices these days. Your child may be completely hooked on your phone for long hours. But that isn't completely safe and can have harmful effects.

Owning a smartphone has become a new trend among children these days. In fact, it has become a necessity. Children want their own cellphones so they can search on the internet for their homework assignments, watch informative and funny videos, play games with their friends, use social media platforms, and stream online movies and TV shows.
Children maybe take their parents’ phone to play games or watch videos but how you can protect them from the risks?

It is a good idea to allow your children to keep use your cellphone but you need to make sure they stay away from all sorts of online dangers lurking on the internet. Some kids innocently stumble upon adult sites or violent content while using the internet on your phone. If you learn how to put parental controls on your phone, you can keep them safe online.
One very good reason to let your kids use your cell phone is to be practical like encouraging them to communicate and learn new things.

parents do not want their child to come across adult, abusive, spam sites or violent content on the internet. At the same time, they can’t even stop them using cellphones to access social media, YouTube, or play games, it is tricky situation.

While it is becoming increasingly difficult for parents to prevent their children from getting addicted to use cell phone, we are going to tell you about a way to set parental controls on your phone to keep them away from harmful content. Let us know about it in detail.

How to set parental controls on your phone to protect your kids?

First create a family link as below steps:

1- Head to setting menu

2- Scroll down a bit and tap Digital wellbeing &parental controls.

3- Tap “set up parental control”

4- Tap “get family link”

5- Install family link from Google play store.

6- After installing will ask you who will use the phone? Tap parent.

7- After creating family link to supervise the phone, create an account for your kid.

8- Kid’s account should be linked with parent account; you need to enter your email.

9- Tap connect to your children device.

Second: manage kid’s phone.

1- Enter to kid’s account you created.

Then you can head to setting and start to manage kid’s device.

What you can manage?

Screen time.
App Activity.
Moniter and track online activity.

Parental controls allows you to further filter the videos and apps your child consumes. With the additional support that parental control provides, you can rest easy knowing that the content your child is consuming is being filtered in real time, protecting them from unnecessary exposure to inappropriate content.
Tell us if you use parental controls with your kids.

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by PrettyBunny(f): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Very soon, y'all would post "How to activate bomb on your Infinix Phone"

Person no fit hear word again....

4 Likes

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by Tintinnoty(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Person no fit hear world again....
Soon when you have your kids, you will know how important it is to have control over what your kids have access to on the internet

2 Likes

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by sunshineV(f): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2020
next thread is how to screenshot on your infinix without making the tokum sound

10 Likes

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by hardeycute(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2020
The only parental control I know of is never to allow any of your children to use a Transsion device. Expose them to better devices.

8 Likes

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by PrettyBunny(f): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tintinnoty:

Soon when you have your kids, you will know how important it is to have control over what your kids have access to on the internet

Infinix marketers and useless thread justification, na 5&6..

Rubbish talk

4 Likes

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by flyingdagger(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Person no fit hear word again....

sunshineV:
next thread is how to screenshot on your infinix without making the tokum sound
PrettyBunny:

Rubbish talk
Funny how you seem determined not to make sense with two alternate accounts.

2 Likes

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by flyingdagger(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tintinnoty:

Thank you, parental control is an important discussion most perople havent looked into yet.
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by MrBONE2(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Rubbish talk

Swear Ayam telling you SiSi grin

2 Likes

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by PrettyBunny(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
flyingdagger:

Funny how you seem determined not to make sense with two alternate accounts.

Leeemaooooo..When I say these marketers have very low IQ, someone would say that I am being harsh..

sunshineV...They said I am you and you are me grin grin..I can't laugh biko
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by PrettyBunny(f): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
MrBONE2:

Swear Ayam telling you SiSi grin

Lol..No mind them..

After parental control, na how to disappear through Infinix phone next..
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by sunshineV(f): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Leeemaooooo..When I say these marketers have very low IQ, someone would say that I am being harsh..

sunshineV...They said I am you and you are me grin grin..I can't laugh biko

once u see peeps creating this kind thread u suppose no say brain dey far from them wella grin

2 Likes

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by PrettyBunny(f): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
sunshineV:

once u see peeps creating this kind thread u suppose no say brain dey far from them wella grin

They used to drop the sense somewhere before they create useless threads..
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Great inputs
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tomorrow will be how to make call with infinix note 7
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Tomorrow will be how to make call with infinix note 7
cheesy
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by skywalker240(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2020
grin
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by Mafialeader: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2020
I don't understand the antagonistic outpour over this important subject
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by Crownedjon: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Mafialeader:
important my foot

1 Like

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by Ansufati: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2020
so which other phone cannot do this undecided ?

1 Like

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Mafialeader:
Threads like this shouldn't be a device or brand specific since this is a feature present on the android system by default.
Making it an "infinix" feature is already asking for stigmatisation and disappointing response. The disapproving comments you see here is what the OP wanted, otherwise he wouldn't attempt to sway people to the infinix brand by portraying a feature available to all android device as though it's peculiar to the infinix brand.

1 Like

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by Edopesin: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2020
we're taking it a little too far cause there's nothing wrong here with the post
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by Mafialeader: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Threads like this shouldn't be a device or brand specific since this is a feature present on the android system by default.
Making it an "infinix" feature is already asking for stigmatisation and disappointing response. The disapproving comments you see here is what the OP wanted, otherwise he wouldn't attempt to sway people to the infinix brand by portraying a feature available to all android device as though it's peculiar to the infinix brand.

gosh you guys have problems, what's stops you from creating your own threads to say its in your own brand feature ?

Is in the device or not and what think you have the exclusive preserve to determine what he can mention in a device or not ?
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by Andrew13: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2020
All this redmi people self lol
Most of dem nor even get d phone

Anyways Samsung for life
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2020
Mafialeader:
gosh you guys have problems, what's stops you from creating your own threads to say its in your own brand feature ?

Is in the device or not and what think you have the exclusive preserve to determine what he can mention in a device or not ?
Since you are new here let me help you. Stroll down the informative threads on phone section here.
They are not brand or model specific... Why? Easy. they are meant for informative purpose.
You can't claim to be educating when in reality it's the opposite.
I had no plans to teach parental control or any android activity.
If you want to check out some activities I have worked on, then jump on this site allroundreview.com

1 Like

Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by Mafialeader: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Since you are new here let me help you. Stroll down the informative threads on phone section here.
They are not brand or model specific... Why? Easy. they are meant for informative purpose.
You can't claim to be educating when in reality it's the opposite.
I had no plans to teach parental control or any android activity.
If you want to check out some activities I have worked on, then jump on this site allroundreview.com
You ignorance of purpose is staggering.
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by ZesusHVWritter(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mafialeader:
You ignorance of purpose is staggering.
If I am at a loss, its the ability to fathom what this statement is trying to portray.
Is this what you are trying to say "your ignorance off purpose is staggering"?
Or "you ignorant. You are off purpose, it's staggering"?
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by nani667: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Xiaomi No-Lifers strike again....
Make una go find work abeg
Re: See How To Activate Parental Control On Your Infinix Devices by Ssathugit: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello friends. There is a great opportunity for many parents to take advantage of awareness technologies and have control over your child and save him from trouble. I use 2 services from this company and first read a review about this company. The safety of our children should be our first concern.

(1) (Reply)

ORAIMO 21HOURS Wireless Stereo Earbuds / Iphone 13 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max / Scary Itel P51

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.