Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! (2207 Views)

Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! / FREE BOOK- My Journey To N27,300 Daily Without Capital And How You Too Can Do It / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Do you want to make money from selling Human Hair with Zero Capital?
Then don't miss out on being a part of
Queenzhair Dropshipping team.

Benefits:
• You can buy as little as one hair or wig at a special discounted wholesale price.

• You get access to our Closed Telegram group where we share unbranded photos and videos of hairs and wigs,their details and business tips
for fast sales.

• We can deliver your order to you
directly or on your behalf with
an unbranded plain bag.

If you have limited capital,Hair drop shipping is one of the easiest way to start your hair business and make money from it.
Dont kill your passion for the hair business because you dont have millions to start one. You dont need to stock up on hairs or rent a physical store to do hair business and make money!
Your phone, data and seriousness is all you need! That's why Queenzhair dropshipping opportunity is a golden opportunity you can't afford to sleep on
With just N20,000 one time payment, you become a registered Dropshipper with Queenzhair.
You will get access to becoming a member of Queenzhair Private Telegram group,where we post unbranded pictures,videos and details of our hairs and wigs.
All the hairs, closures and wigs we sell will be available to you at wholesale price to resell to your customers & make profit.
Even if it's one hair you are buying,you will get it at my wholesale price.

You can fix whatever profit you want on our hairs and wigs.Queenzhair is registered with DHL,we can either deliver to you directly or to your customer anywhere they are in the world using an unbranded Bag (Plain ziplock bag).
To be a part of Queenzhair dropshipping team,a one time payment of #20,000 is required,after payment is made you will be added to our Private Group on Telegram.
Alternatively,an intitial purchase of N400,000 worth of hairs at once, can also qualify you to dropship hairs with us in future.
Kindly send us a whatsapp message on +23490508121 for further enquiry and registration.
I look forward to welcome you to the "money printing geng" of Queenzhair dropshippers!

1 Like

Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Queenzhair has been in the business of supplying beautiful women in Nigeria and abroad with good quality human hair, for the past 10 years.Our showroom as seen below is well stocked and is located in Port Harcourt Nigeria.
We are well stocked with high quality hairs from Vietnam to cater to wholesalers.Our prices are fair and allows for resellers to make good profit!

Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by creamylicious(f): 12:12am On Sep 19, 2020
queenfav:
Queenzhair wholesale packages are highly profitable.
All hairs in the package are for a full fix�.They are original Vietnamese human hairs guaranteed to last a minimum of 3-5 years with good care and maintenance�.
YOU CAN PAY 'Small Small" IN 2-3 INSTALLMENTS ON ANY WHOLESALE PACKAGE(within 1 month)!
YOU CAN COME DOWN PERSONALLY OR SEND SOMEONE TO OUR SHOWROOM IN PORT HARCOURT TO BUY YOUR WHOLESALE PACKAGE!

Dm or WhatsApp us on 09050968121 to order.
We deliver worldwide with DHL to your doorstep ��

Click the links below in my signature to see of our products,wholesale deals and client reviews.
how much will it cost to deliver to Maryland, USA?
Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2020
creamylicious:
how much will it cost to deliver to Maryland, USA?
it's N13000 ma,via DHL.Delivery timeline is 5-7 working days.
Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by NobleC28(f): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
How do I maintain my hair's to last, if you have any thing for the maintenance , I will like to see
Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by ecomalchemist(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Overly saturated business model.
Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2020
NobleC28:
How do I maintain my hair's to last, if you have any thing for the maintenance , I will like to see
We have these hair products .Pls click the link to our website to check them out
https://queenzhaircollections.com/6
Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Overly saturated business model.
A business being saturated only means that there is demand for it.Fact is you can't operate a monopoly on most products, it all boils down to how you set yourself apart and carve a niche in that line of business.

4 Likes

Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2020
This post is for those who are ready to go into the business of selling GOOD HAIRS�!
We offer Wholesale for 100% Pure Vietnamese human hairs.This is not the grade of hair you buy 10 sets with frontal for 100k�!
It is the best quality of hair your money can buy and we are selling at factory price!
✴️OUR WHOLESALE PRICES ARE GREAT FOR THE QUALITY OF HAIR WE OFFER.
✴️Bear in mind that these are durable 100% pure Viet hairs that can be Colored, curled, straightened, restyled ,relaxed and easily revamped after so many years of usage!
✴️ORDER,PAY & RECEIVE IT AT YOUR DOORSTEP.
YOU CAN COME DOWN TO OUR SHOWROOM TO BUY AND PICKUP AS WELL.

WE DO WORLDWIDE DOOR STEP DELIVERY VIA DHL��.

Dm or WhatsApp us on 09050968121 to get a Wholesale package with a minimum of N300,000���

Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 11:26am On May 26, 2021
Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by GoldRich58: 2:54pm On May 26, 2021
Are you out of cash

Are you totally broke

Is your business falling apart and you want it back to a higher level

Is it your salary pay day and yet no salary payment

Are you in need of emergency cash

Worry no further: GoldRich Global Loan is the answer to your financial problems.

We loan up to N5,000,000 to our esteemed loan applicants.

No collateral needed

Very low interest low interest rate

You choose when to pay back.

Call or Whatsapp us on : 09027104780
Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by Dinah247: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Are you planning to start human hair business or you are already into it but want to grow your business and make more money?

It will interest you to know that Succeeding in hair business goes beyond buying hair factory contact or having millions to stock up hairs for sale!

Don't miss this life changing Masterclass hosted by the CEO of Queenzhair,who has successfully been into Hair business for 10 years,with over 200 Resellers in Nigeria and other Countries in the World.

COURSE OUTLINE:

⭐Introduction to hair business and the industry.
⭐Understanding different hair terms, quality,origin, and textures.
⭐Exposing myths and secrets hair vendors don't want you to know.
⭐How to start and grow your hair business from scratch.
⭐How to identify both real and fake human hairs.
⭐How to sell human hair with zero Capital via dropshipping.
⭐How to penetrate the saturated business of selling human hair.
⭐How to run an organized and well structured hair business.
⭐How to source for human hairs locally and internationally.
⭐Hair business marketing strategies for online & offline sales.
⭐How to fix your human hair selling price to make good profit.
⭐How to interact with Hair Suppliers to avoid being cheated.
⭐How to get new customers and retain them for life.
⭐Social media marketing apps and tips to grow an online hair brand.
⭐Human hair care routine, styling and recommended products.

This class is going to be LOADED with Valuable information you need to grow your hair business.I will teach you all the strategies I used in building my brand from scratch, to the level where it is today regardless of my competition.

My lectures are well detailed,very easy to understand and structured in a way you can Register and start learning the immediately at your own pace.

*BONUS: You will be on Queenzhair business Mentorship group for 1 month, to allow you ask me questions on any hair business challenges you may have*

FEE :N20000

CLASS DURATION : 2 WEEKS

VENUE: TELEGRAM
To register,send a WhatsApp message to us on 09050968121.

Re: How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! by queenfav(f): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2022
You can be a registered Queenzhair dropshipper from anywhere you may be residing in the World.

You get to sell with your own Brand name without your clients having to know you are linked to Queenzhair.

I will give you contents to use for advertising to your customers (hair pictures and videos without any queenzhair watermark or branding)

The pictures and videos will be uploaded weekly on our private telegram group, with the special wholesale price and all you need to know about the hair (name, length, type,care ) etc

You simply repost the pics with your own price and profit on top of our wholesale price ,get orders from your clients,place order for the hair or wig from us.
We will now deliver it to you or deliver to your client with an unbranded plain bag and in your name.

I have had so many hair dropshippers who are making good money with this arrangement.

All you need to do is register with N20,000 (this gives you access to our Private telegram group where we will share pictures,videos and free business marketing tips you will use to make sales).

Making money doesn't get easier than this..You only need your phone,data and seriousness to advertise the hairs.Do this well and and you will see how your bank account will be swelling up from profits made.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Reliable Virtual Credit Card Sites Fro Online Payments / Agric Business / Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines And Ice Cream Powder Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.