Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! (1029 Views)

How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! / Zero Capital: Make Money Recycling Plastics / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! by queenfav(f): 3:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Are you a stay at home mum,student,9-5 worker that wants a lucrative business they can do that can give at least 5000 naira profit on an item?

Do you want to make money from selling Human Hair without having to worry about Capital to stock up on the hairs?

Then don't miss out on being a part of
Queenzhair Dropshipping team.As a dropshipper you can make at least N5000 profit on each hair sold!

The Queenzhair dropshipping program the is key for you to open the door to successfully doing hair business and make cool money.It's the easiest and fastest way to sell human hair.

Dropshipping with Queenzhair means that:

-You don’t need to any invest capital to stock the products (wigs, hair bundles,closures etc.)
We will provide all the goods you need to promote and run your business at no cost to you!

-You will have full access to live pictures and videos of our hairs and wigs to use for advertising on any online or offline platform to your own customers,at your own price.

- When the customers make an order, you send their order to us and make payments at wholesale price even if it's only one hair you are getting.

--We will do all the heavy lifting for you like sourcing for high quality hairs, packaging and shipping of your orders.

This takes the stress of doing all that off you.We will also handle packaging and shipping of the goods to you directly or your customers anywhere they are in the World,with your brand name using a clear ziplock bag via DHL.

So basically as our registered dropshipper,you don’t need to stock goods,nor do you need to invest money to rent a store, and you can also save on delivery costs too.

For just N20,000 registration fee,Queenzhair is offering you a revolutionary hair dropshipping opportunity for any stay at home mum who's ready to sell human hair.

Your phone, data and seriousness is all you need! That's why Queenzhair dropshipping opportunity is a golden opportunity you can't afford to sleep on

Chat us on WhatsApp on 09050968121 to join oir dropshipping team and start smiling to the bank!

Re: Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! by queenfav(f): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2022
I don't say this often,but the truth is that Starting my own Hair business and giving it my all.It changed my financial story for good, and I want to also hear you say that someday too!

So what is your current situation?
�You have always desired to start your own hair business, but you are not ready now or just don't know to go about it.

�You have started hair business, but still struggling to make money from it despite all your efforts to market it and even selling very cheap hairs?

�You have a 9-5 job that isn't paying much and want to have your own hair business as a side hustle?

�You want to someday have your own Big hair brand that sells to thousands of people locally and internationally,make a lot of money and still have free time to relax?

�You want to live a life of freedom ,not answering " Sir or Ma" to any Boss and still make a lot of money?

�You want to be receiving credit alerts even while you sleep from customers buying your human hairs?

Whichever is your situation,you are in the right place if you have ever thought about wanting to start your own hair business but you don't how to go about it.

Now what if i told you that you can start your hair business without incurring the large cost involved in starting up your business and get it up and running?

Now just imagine getting the chance to start your own hair business without having to spend money on buying any goods to sell, also having all the tools, marketing resources, support and knowledge you need to succeed?

Wouldn't that be amazing?
Invest in yourself by paying the discounted dropshipping registration fee of N20000.

Normally the registration fee for this hair business system is N50000.We slashed the price to make it a bit accessible for students and corpers.

This is your last chance to get it while it’s discounted, because this deal disappears at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT AND GOES BACK TO N50,000 TOMORROW!!

For more inquiries about the Queenzhair dropship program,DM me now.
Re: Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! by queenfav(f): 10:21am On May 31, 2022
Here's what you stand to benefit when you join the Queenzhair Dropshipping system

-IT'S RISK FREE
(YOU ARE GUARANTEED OF GETTING HIGH QUALITY AND WELL VETTED ORIGINAL 100% HUMAN HAIRS FROM US).

-ACCESS TO OUR LARGE COLLECTION OF HAIRS AND WIGS ,WITHOUT INVESTING A SINGLE NAIRA FROM YOUR POCKET TO STOCK THE HAIRS TO RESELL.

-FULL LICENSE TO USE OUR UNBRANDED PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF HAIRS TO USE FOR YOUR OWN ADVERTS.

-LITTLE OR NO STARTUP CAPITAL IS REQUIRED.

-YOU GET TO BUY AS LITTLE AS ONE HAIR AT QUEENZHAIR WHOLESALE PRICE.

-EASY EXCHANGE OF UNSOLD PRODUCTS INCASE YOUR COSTUMER CHANGES THEIR MIND.

-FAST DOORSTEP DELIVERY NATIONWIDE AND WORLDWIDE VIA QUEENZHAIR DHL ACCOUNT AT CHEAPER RATES.

-FREE SALES STRATEGY TIPS AND BUSINESS MENTORSHIP.

-EASY EXCHANGE OF UNSOLD PRODUCTS

Don't forget the time,money,stress and tears this will save you!

I am giving you permission to use my knowledge, resources,large stock of carefully sourced high quality hairs to launch and build your own hair business with your own brand name.

You are not promoting Queenzhair's business ,you are simply partnering with us to launch, market,grow and make good money from your own branded hair business.

I am giving you a golden opportunity to build your own brand that will be an asset to you financially and otherwise.
I want you to have your own hair brand,build it and be your own boss!

My main goal for offering this business model is to help beginners and existing vendors suceed faster than i did, without wasting lots of time and money looking for suppliers and products to sell and losing money in the process.

REGISTRATION FEE: N20,000

Re: Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! by LogicBomb8: 1:19am On Jun 02, 2022
queenfav:
Here's what you stand to benefit when you join the Queenzhair Dropshipping system

-IT'S RISK FREE
(YOU ARE GUARANTEED OF GETTING HIGH QUALITY AND WELL VETTED ORIGINAL 100% HUMAN HAIRS FROM US).

-ACCESS TO OUR LARGE COLLECTION OF HAIRS AND WIGS ,WITHOUT INVESTING A SINGLE NAIRA FROM YOUR POCKET TO STOCK THE HAIRS TO RESELL.

-FULL LICENSE TO USE OUR UNBRANDED PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF HAIRS TO USE FOR YOUR OWN ADVERTS.

-YOU GET TO BUY AS LITTLE AS ONE HAIR AT QUEENZHAIR WHOLESALE PRICE.

-FAST DOORSTEP DELIVERY NATIONWIDE AND WORLDWIDE VIA QUEENZHAIR DHL ACCOUNT AT CHEAPER RATES.

-FREE SALES STRATEGY TIPS AND BUSINESS MENTORSHIP.

-EASY EXCHANGE OF UNSOLD PRODUCTS

I am giving you permission to use my knowledge, resources,large stock of carefully sourced high quality hairs to launch and build your own hair business with your own brand name.

You are not promoting Queenzhair's business ,you are simply partnering with us to launch, market,grow and make good money from your own branded hair business.

I am giving you a golden opportunity to build your own brand that will be an asset to you financially and otherwise.
I want you to have your own hair brand,build it and be your own boss!

My main goal for offering this business model is to help beginners and existing vendors suceed faster than i did, without wasting lots of time and money looking for suppliers and products to sell and losing money in the process.

REGISTRATION FEE: N20,000
Re: Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! by queenfav(f): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2022
IS THIS YOU?

�You are planning to start or just starting human hair business with zero or little experience.

�You want to do human hair business but you do not have enough capital to buy and stock variety of hairs from suppliers to resell and make profit.

�You have tried to sell human hair in the past but failed at it.You are now looking to restart your business with better quality of hairs, business mentorship and access to marketing resources to help you relaunch your business in a way that will better your chances of succeeding.

�You have a 9-5 job or business but still looking to try your hands at human hair business as a side hustle to make extra money.

�You are already into human hair business, but still struggling to good sales due to limited stock of goods to resell.

�You want to work with a reliable and experienced hair vendor to avoid the risk of getting scammed by fraudulent hair FACTORIES and Suppliers.

If any if the above describes your situation,I can relate. I was once like you, that's why I have the ideal solution for you!

With the Queenzhair human hair Dropshipping system,you can easily start your own successful human hair business in a way that will eliminate stress and confusion, help you avoid costly mistakes newbies make in hair business and still get you paid with minimum to no capital required to buy goods.

This is the most affordable, safest,fastest, and easiest way to launch your own human hair business without wasting time and money on trials and error!

Click the link to chat us now and get started.
Re: Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! by queenfav(f): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Dont kill your passion for the hair business because you dont have millions to start with.

You can start with hair drop shipping and still make good profits without having to spend on stocking up Hairs to resell.

-IT'S RISK FREE

-FULL LICENSE TO USE OUR UNBRANDED PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF HAIRS FOR YOUR OWN ADVERTS.

-YOU GET TO BUY AS LITTLE AS ONE HAIR AT QUEENZHAIR SPECIAL WHOLESALE PRICE.

I am giving you permission to use my business marketing, resources and large stock of carefully sourced high quality hairs to launch and build your own hair business with your own brand name.

You are not helping Queenzhair sell,you are simply partnering with us to launch, market,grow and make good money from your own branded hair business.

REGISTRATION FEE: N30,000 (Non negotiable)
Send me a dm or whatsapp 09050968121 to sign up!

Re: Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! by queenfav(f): 7:43am On May 04, 2023
Here's what you will benefit as a registered Queenzhair Dropshipper.

-IT'S RISK FREE
(YOU ARE GUARANTEED OF GETTING HIGH QUALITY AND WELL VETTED HAIRS FROM US).

-ACCESS TO OUR VARIETY OF HAIRS ,WITHOUT INVESTING A SINGLE NAIRA FROM YOUR POCKET TO STOCK HAIRS TO ADVERTISE.

-FULL LICENSE TO USE OUR UNBRANDED PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF HAIRS TO ADVERTISE AND MAKE YOUR OWN SALES.

-YOU GET TO BUY AT WHOLESALE PRICES

-FAST SHIPPING 3-5 DAYS VIA QUEENZHAIR DHL ACCOUNT AT CHEAPER RATES..

FREE MARKETING TIPS AND MENTORSHIP.

FEE -N30,000
Click the link in signature to sign up.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: CBN Redesigns Naira Notes, To Begin Circulation Dec 15 / How To Get And Activate Payoneer Virtual Card ((USD,GBP,) For FREE From Nigeria / Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.