Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala (54528 Views)

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by osazsky(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's only a shameless afonja half baked graduate that will be supporting someone who doesn't have primary 6 cert in castigating someone with a b.sc and masters abroad..this is how the Nigerian afonja youth has degenerated in mentality..even university of Ibadan has affirmed his cert..I feel for Nigerian youth.i even met an afonja graduate today close to my shop shouting that ticketing must return back to agbero cus agbero know how to fight drivers hmmm...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by yesloaded: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
We need to rewrite Nigeria Constitution and abort accepting affidavit as certificate

You must be a Professor before you can contest as a president of this country, you must have minimum of PhD before you can contest for the post of governor in gbis country and must be in reasonable field not related to religion of any sort.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by Felimax(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
I beg make una let us hear word! This is something some of us has seen for long and you guys are waking up just too lately.
Another thing that is almost trending again is Lagoon suicide, even recently police averted one again. Pls help me tell those people in Lagos that if I hear say anybody try to commit suicide na swear I go swear kill am. We all must enjoy your stupidity till it last. Nobody is dying o.
I beg RRS on third mainland be very vigilant o.
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by Fuckyoumod: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Obaseki na man unlike Ambode
supported

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by slivertongue: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Adams Oshiomhole's credentials are fictitious. He claimed he attended Iyamoh Primary School, Iyamoh, from 1957 to 1962. However, the school was founded in 1963; one year after Oshiomhole claimed he passed out from there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by ejimatic: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Topccy007:

https://mobile.twitter.com/femiaribisala/status/1272546827779346435
. When Oshiomole wants to contest again his credentials should be examined . as it was done to Diri a serving senator for two times only to be disqualified by SC now.
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by joshmee4real(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
So nobody went to school in APC? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by slivertongue: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oshiomhole claimed under oath that he passed out from Blessed Martins Secondary Modern School in 1965. This cannot be true because Oshiomhole was born in 1952. The governor is not a genius, so there is no way he could have completed secondary school at the age of 13.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by kolade560: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
some osho butt lickers will still come here to masturbate and cry like fowl...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by osazsky(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Felimax:
I beg make una let us hear word! This is something some of us has seen for long and you guys are waking up just too lately.
Another thing that is almost trending again is Lagoon suicide, even recently police averted one again. Pls help me tell those people in Lagos that if I hear say anybody try to commit suicide na swear I go swear kill am. We all must enjoy your stupidity till it last. Nobody is dying o.
I beg RRS on third mainland be very vigilant o.
since Tinubu imposed sanwolu on the slaves its either they beg online....jump into lagoons or o.trek the thing weak me.this is the greatest hight of slavery even that of the missionaries nor reach this level..atleast blacks then didn't jump into lagoons or trekked long hours

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by oyeb15: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Since he's a thief ,he should allow others to steal abi? Who will be at loss at d end of d day?
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by kolade560: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
osazsky:
It's only a shameless afonja half baked graduate that will be supporting someone who doesn't have primary 6 cert in castigating someone with a b.sc and masters abroad..this is how the Nigerian afonja youth has degenerated in mentality..even university of Ibadan has affirmed his cert..I feel for Nigerian youth.i even met an afonja graduate today close to my shop shouting that ticketing must return back to agbero cus agbero know how to fight drivers hmmm...

You are a disgrace to this generation and monumental problem sane minds needs to run from,hence ur beclouded tribalised mindset will corrupt right thinking individuals.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by Sammygist: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by kolade560: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
ejimatic:
. When Oshiomole wants to contest again his credentials should be examined . as it was done to Diri a serving senator for two times only to be disqualified by SC now.

Diri is ruling already ,was he disqualified in ur dream? grin
ejimatic:

Diri is ruling already ,was he disqualified in ur dream?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by Luvinghubby: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Enemy of state & fake news are 5 & 6.
Una go wail tire.
Because of N30k monthly stipend you are selling your future

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by humilitypays(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
All the politicians currently ruling Nigeria now, from:

Buhari - coupist cum suspected terrorist sponsor and sympathizer
Tinubu - ex drug baron, wire fraudster
Oshiomhole - certificate forger, mass looter
etc,

are all rogues with different hanging corruption, terrorism, murder, certificate forgery, wire fraud, etc case. That is why Buhari cannot challenge them because they also have his dirty files in their palms, failed nation led by rogues and terrorists cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by ipain: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Salvador1:
Oshiohmole will ever regret the day he pick fight with obaseki.

Don't be surprised that tinubu may be a primary 5 school dropout grin
d man don burst tinubu own too just the way he did Osho here. In fact, he did Tinubu own first

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by Reference(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
yesloaded:
We need to rewrite Nigeria Constitution and abort accepting affidavit as certificate

You must be a Professor before you can contest as a president of this country, you must have minimum of PhD before you can contest for the post of governor in gbis country and must be in reasonable field not related to religion of any sort.

Cross River state has both Governor and Deputy as Professors. Not Hollywood actors, real scholars, yet the state has not moved from gear one to two in six years.

Nothing can work well in this structure we operate except the feudalism we inherited from our colonial masters deliberately willed to us to ensure independence was just nomenclature.

That Oshiomhole wants to be the Viceroy or Governor General of Edo State only attests to the fact that feudalism is real. Next thing like what is happening in Lagos is to bind the peons calling themselves citizens in chains and fetters of brass and send them to plantations to cultivate sugar.

Just watch out for taxation when Adams is eventually crowned the defacto governor of Edo State.... I just laugh.... Nigeria eh.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by yesloaded: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Reference:

Cross River state has both Governor and Deputy as Professors. Not Hollywood actors, real scholars, yet the state has not moved from gear one to two in six years.

Nothing can work well in this structure we operate except the feudalism we inherited from our colonial masters deliberately willed to us to ensure independence was just nomenclature.

You contributed well sir
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by ekestic1976(f): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Check your facts. Secondary Modern School is different from Secondary School. I have friends who passed out of Secondary Modern School at age 13 years! Course duration was three years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by ekestic1976(f): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
slivertongue:
Oshiomhole claimed under oath that he passed out from Blessed Martins Secondary Modern School in 1965. This cannot be true because Oshiomhole was born in 1952. The governor is not a genius, so there is no way he could have completed secondary school at the age of 13.

Check your facts. Secondary Modern School is different from Secondary School. I have friends who passed out of Secondary Modern School at age 13 years! Course duration was three years after primary school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by emimore: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
The end of oshiomhole seem to be here

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by Lastmankc(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
I hate snakes
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by Mintyguy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
I wonder how people expect oshiomhole not to fight back when he has almost been knocked out by Obaseki before
Now that he is receiving his own blows, people are battering oshiomhole...like seriously he shouldn't throw any punched when he has been punched severally

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by bedah(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Just imagine the jubilation in Benin upon d covid-19 curfew.......we had Kabaka is d acting national chairman now........ better days ahead

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by Luvinghubby: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
yesloaded:

You must be a Professor before you can contest as a president of this country, you must have minimum of PhD before you can contest for the post of governor in this country and must be in reasonable field not related to religion of any sort.
Hmm... Professors in Nigeria these days are political professors, they can't influence positive change like in the past, most of them are womanizers and they all asslick currupt individuals because of money. Didn't you see the ones that read election results.
Vice Chancellors are very currupt, all they think about is money and power.
The respected Prof Sagay is now a zombie, The terrorist MUMURIC guy talks like school drop out, we are still waiting for Ben Ayade SuperHighway after 5yrs, VP Osibanjo only goes out for condolence visit and tell lies like a pagan. The list goes on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by kumancy56: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Let's just save ourselves the stress about finding the schools our politicians attended because is obvious that they didn't go to any school.

lol, make I run go check my certificates now because 2023 is approaching.
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by AngusTV: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Enemy of state & fake news are 5 & 6.
Una go wail tire.

Femi Aribasala is now an enemy of state cos he posted facts about oshiomhole?

Na wa o

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by History555: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
God why did i go to school ehnnn why
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by Mintyguy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Luvinghubby:

Hmm... Professors in Nigeria these days are political professors, they can't influence positive change like in the past, most of them are womanizers and they all asslick currupt individuals because of money. Didn't you see the ones that read election results.
Vice Chancellors are very currupt, all they think about is money and power.
The respected Prof Sagay is now a zombie, The terrorist MUMURIC guy talks like school drop out, we are still waiting for Ben Ayade SuperHighway after 5yrs, VP Osibanjo only goes out for condolence visit and tell lies like a pagan. The list goes on.
People like u who have not been able to lead yourself to relevance considering the volume of knowledge u claim to possess will easily throw stones at someone who has built a legacy for himself and generation in the Nigerian context...Osinbajo has paid his dues, pay yours dude
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by jaybankzz(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
A politician hoards and uses any information as a weapon at the appropriate time against an opponent.A journalist on the other hand will gather information simply to broadcast next piece of breaking news.
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala by Nwaonyishi69: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
It appears that Obaseki has also found out that we have no president but are ruled by the presidency. Otherwise how could Oshi-Omo-Ole after the death of Kyari, the formal head of the presidency, turn around to disregard all the agreements he reached which allowed him hold-on to the chairmanship of apc? Tiefnubu, who begged Kyarri to show mercy on Osho, suddenly saw democracy as worth trying. Let us wait and see how the touts will slug it out in the pigstie.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s / Caption This Handshake Of President Buhari And Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.