Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki (68304 Views)

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mine:

Buhari : Bad guy , so na you dey give oshiomole though time

Obaseki : Baba what to do, sometimes you got to oppress the oppressor

407 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Witcher(f): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Without, the night was cold and wet, but in the small parlour of Laburnam mud room the blinds were drawn and the fire burned brightly. Father and son were at chess, the former, who possessed ideas about the game involving radical changes, putting his king into such sharp and unnecessary perils that it even provoked comment from the white-haired old lady knitting placidly by the fire.

"Hark at the wind," said Mr. Kabiru, who, having seen a fatal mistake after it was too late, was amiably desirous of preventing his son from seeing it.

"I'm listening," said the latter, grimly surveying the board as he stretched out his hand. "Check."

"I should hardly think that he'd come to-night," said his father, with his hand poised over the board.

"Mate," replied the son.

"That's the worst of living so far out," bawled Mr. Kabiru, with sudden and unlooked-for violence; "of all the beastly, slushy, out-of-the-way places to live in, this is the worst. Pathway's a bog, and the road's a torrent. I don't know what people are thinking about. I suppose because only two houses in the road are let, they think it doesn't matter."

"Never mind, dear," said his wife, soothingly; "perhaps you'll win the next one."

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by daddytime(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Baba....Obaseki, na you dey put fire for Osho nyansh?

Obaseki: what to do baba, Is awa work oh...pikin wey say him mama no go sleep him sef go do maigard till day break.

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Humphrizy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari : Obaseki My Mannie...since Oshiomole dey jump from one courtroom to the other...you just dey flex life .

Obaseki : Baba...na unto change things....Power don change hands na....2secs everything don burst.

In addition to that...my country people....if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey.. kindly call /Whatsapp 081 01666 771 Now.. Thanks and God bless.....Happy New week to you all

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by RightChannel: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Uncle Osho Is Gone...We'll Miss Him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by fyneguy: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
Hahahaha. definitely Buhari will told him.. u started this right.... in sarcastic way

lol Buhari sabi laugh with anybody. If dem no give the guy ticket, he go tell am say no be him dey give candidates ticket lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by saintokwuluora(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bihari: guy you too much!
Obaseki: any thing for you Baba, dat one na small shit, we don pack am.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Passionate888: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari: So na you make Osho wife no dey show face again?

Obaseki: The guy want to be 'godfather' while him never 'lite' person b4.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Greystone: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
daddytime:
Baba.... Obaseki, na you dey put fire for Osho nyansh?

Obaseki: what to do baba, Is awa work oh...pikin wey say him mama no go sleep him sef go do maigard till day break.
grin my stomach oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Even if Obaseki fails to get APC ticket and win reelection, he has fought like a man.

Oshiomole will know that he fought with a man.

Not like one pauper that caved in at the slightest wind in Lagos.

225 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Ogegeodey(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bubu... Na you dey give Oshio sleepless night Abi? grin

Obaseki.... Baba wetin man go do na

11 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Talknochip(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari: Oba, u know say i dey ur back

Obaseki: i no nah baba. Nah d same format wey u dey use for herdsmen nah

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Herdsmen: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Aswear ba, if oshio.. see this picture eh..

Now where are those saying baba is aloof grin

Oshiomole was heading to kyari to impress baba.. Baba, Obaseki, and et al were sealing fate..

I’ve said it.. Buhari ain’t aloof in happening in Nigeria.. he’s the head of the cabal.

And he fully knows and understand every happening in the country and take decisions on all.
He answers to know man... and all In government understands this..
Except for their online zombies..

Kyari is his fall guy.. he’s a business man. He takes the shades..

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by imiski(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari: pressure man!!! You done put osho for high jump.
Obasiki: what to duu! E height nor reach na.

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by iammo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
cool

Naso Buhari point to Dino Melaye and now he is gone

Picture1
Bubu: You Dino walai talai I dey Go
Dino: Sai baba you dey go back Aso Rock
Bubu: No No Pha, I say you I dey go

Picture2
Bubu: You Obaseki I dey go
Obaseki: yes baba I dey go second term I show Oshiomhole shege even Ipob support me now
Bubu: I say you I dey go

unlike civilians Army don't joke with Disloyalty and Insubordination, that is why if their Juniors dare refuses their order they kill him for mutiny, and if anybody dare attempt a coup and fails he is equally dead, iwish Obaseki goodluck

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by polite2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bihari: Oba u do well... U use BODMAS take design the whole tyn. Even bullion van go bow

Obaseki: hahaha my presido, no be BODMAS, na algebra . make him feel de heat

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by omenka(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
It is a huge shame the pride and empty ego of a people from a particular part of the country will NEVER allow them room to make any tangible political progress.

Their political umbilical cord was severed and buried as was Jonathan's second term attempt as they remain stuck in the past, unwilling, albeit foolishly, to adjust to the prevailing political realities.

Someone should please hammer this into their thick and often impermeable skulls, TINUBU no be una papa mate!

I just hope the gentleman is writing a book about his life and time, especially as it relates to the Nigerian politics. It would be a shame he leaves the world without passing on some of that knowledge. cool

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Herdsmen: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:
Even if Obaseki fails to get APC ticket and win reelection, he has fought like a man.

Oshiomole will know that he fought with a man.

Not like one pauper that caved in at the slightest wind in Lagos.

Obaseike ain’t going down...I’m telling you for real.
Tinubu will go down before obaseke..

Some weeks nation news paper raise a propaganda against Secoundus and leadership trouble in pdp..
I told zombies that Oshiomole will leave long before Secoudus..
as usual the abuse abuse and abuse do likes..
What’s happening now?

Bro.. Obaseke’s 2nd term is signed sealed and delivered.

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by TallPck1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
This Buhari go funny die.

The way people around him always laugh to his jokes.

But doesn't change the fact that he....... You can check the man below him. He has something to say.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by johnmartus(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari lack leadership skill I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by pat077: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
U dis guy grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by tophumble(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ok

Obaseki is a big boy, but he shd know that Osihohmole is a cat with seven lives

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by mitchyy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Obaseike ain’t going down...I’m telling you for real.
Tinubu will go down before obaseke..

Some weeks nation news paper raise a propaganda against Secoundus and leadership trouble in pdp..
I told zombies that Oshiomole will leave long before Secoudus..
as usual the abuse abuse and abuse do likes..
What’s happening now?

Bro.. Obaseke’s 2nd term is signed sealed and delivered.

Interesting
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Kendumazy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lol.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by NigeriaBam: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin Buhari : This gentle Man you're the one giving OSHIOMHOLE headache and make sleeplessness

Obaseki : Baba na your footstep we they follow. That Semi-mockey do talk too much.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by EmekaBlue(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
buhari should go to hell joor

mumu zombies will soon start masturbating on this pic

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Ipromote: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Yahoo yahoo
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by gurunlocker: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin

God bless Edo state with handsome governors...

From Oshio to Obaseki, and prospective Eze-iyamu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by whytediamond(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
The masses are just pawns in the hands of these jokers.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Nickshrapnel: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari: My Gee
Obaseki: Baba, I dey follow your footsteps

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by 9japride(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Edoloaded:
Mine:

Buhari : Bad guy , so na you dey give oshiomole though time

Obaseki : Baba what to do, sometimes you got to oppress the oppressor
[color=#006600][/color]

President that can't attend to pressing issues facing the country, is that one president?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.