Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do (3704 Views)

FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student: I Never Knew I Would Have University Education / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
nnadychuks:
I’ve sent an email sir. I can’t drop my mobile here to avoid ban
Send a mail here s.yamasaki@yandex.com
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by sirmyke: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
It all depends on if u are after money
U could go into data science
Or Web design
But if u are looking for glory
U could go into app development, games development

If it is cyber security then
Computer vision (image recognition)
Networking, fire wall

Or robotic which the subfield will fill a page

Machine learning, if u are good at it u could apply for a tech company like google
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by jakizio42(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
lastmessenger:
programming has to do with practical. Its hands on unless you want to only read the theories which will not really be making sense.
You can still go ahead to browse through the site and see what is there
Ok thanks sir

1 Like

Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2020
donconior:

I would appreciate if I get those materials.. 09047442805.
Thank you
Please you guys should be patient we've not had power since yesterday after it rained cos of useless AEDC.
I need to upload from my laptop which is down.
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Good day. please to everyone i promised to send programming and cyber security books am sorry for the delay, it has to do with lack of power supply as i have them stored on my external HDD so need to upload via my laptop which is down atm.. AEDC no favor us for Kuara.
I will put everything together and send to each person that dropped a phone number. Sorry for the delay.
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Drop your WhatsApp number. I will send it tomorrow.

Still expecting it oo boss!
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

Still expecting it oo boss!
Sorry for the delay.
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Sorry for the delay.

No problem boss
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by vocm(m): 1:03am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Drop your WhatsApp number. I will send it tomorrow.
07065032816 thank you

1 Like

Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by Matthexx: 1:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Hello, really sorry about the delay.

Now, let me say this, perhaps might help you or someone.

I'm a CSc major and a software engineer, with over 7 years exp.

I dint attend any university, pulled out of Uniben in my second year, this doesn't mean you shouldn't get your admission or get a degree, in fact, I have a couple of that now.

But I started by learning on my own no elder brother or mentor to guide me through my decisions.

There are a lot of mediums now out there you can leverage to acquire great skill set Udemy is one... I personally give Free coupons to paid udemy courses worth $200 daily on programing and various courses you can find out how on http://covidone9.org/

A lot of campus students are getting this paid courses for free daily via the coupons on all my Whatsapp groups and platforms and engaging on different skillsets during this lockdown.
pick a course and study in 3 months you will testify, in as much you study.
God bless.

Hope this helps you
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by cornelin(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

https:///GYiNGclOmB892egpR4tm3H
Add.
Hello sir. I'm yet to get the python and cyber security sir
WhatsApp
0813 546 7622_
Thank you
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by Lovenkraand: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2020
nnadychuks:
Ladies and Gents in the house; I’m fvcked! Computer science is a wonderful course home and abroad. The good thing is I’m good at logic and maths but computer science wasn’t the course I aspired for in my secondary school days. After trying for the second time I was admitted into Computer science department in FUTO. Ever since then, I feel frustrated. I’m currently on a 3.51CGPA but That’s because I’m a very hardworking student. I know about different branches of my course but the problem is I don’t know what I need to learn, I don’t love the course, I only believe I’m here for a purpose which I don’t know yet. I’ve researched online and I understand “Software development” is the most lucrative, but we know Our beloved country always has a different approach to everything.
Dear sir/ma,
If you have read to this point I believe you have an experience in this field. Please give some advise That will help me make the decision for my career.
Best regards,
Nnadychuks

Oga, withdraw. If it is not too late.
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by onetech: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
nnadychuks:
Ladies and Gents in the house; I’m fvcked! Computer science is a wonderful course home and abroad. The good thing is I’m good at logic and maths but computer science wasn’t the course I aspired for in my secondary school days. After trying for the second time I was admitted into Computer science department in FUTO. Ever since then, I feel frustrated. I’m currently on a 3.51CGPA but That’s because I’m a very hardworking student. I know about different branches of my course but the problem is I don’t know what I need to learn, I don’t love the course, I only believe I’m here for a purpose which I don’t know yet. I’ve researched online and I understand “Software development” is the most lucrative, but we know Our beloved country always has a different approach to everything.
Dear sir/ma,
If you have read to this point I believe you have an experience in this field. Please give some advise That will help me make the decision for my career.
Best regards,
Nnadychuks

I think you should see what area interest you. To an extent, "school work" is somewhat different from what you do in the real world. At the end of the day, it all comes down to your interest. There are other exciting fields you could try out. Like Cybersecurity,Data science, Artificial intelligence, machine learning. You should look at machine learning or A. I since you have interest in math. I hope this helps.
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by nnadychuks(m): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2020
onetech:

I think you should see what area interest you. To an extent, "school work" is somewhat different from what you do in the real world. At the end of the day, it all comes down to your interest. There are other exciting fields you could try out. Like Cybersecurity,Data science, Artificial intelligence, machine learning. You should look at machine learning or A. I since you have interest in math. I hope this helps.
I believe this will go a long way to enlighten other computer science students like me too. Thanks so much I appreciate
Re: I’m A Computer Science Student, I Don’t Know What To Do by Harbidexy5(m): 3:57am On Jul 12, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Good day. please to everyone i promised to send programming and cyber security books am sorry for the delay, it has to do with lack of power supply as i have them stored on my external HDD so need to upload via my laptop which is down atm.. AEDC no favor us for Kuara.
I will put everything together and send to each person that dropped a phone number. Sorry for the delay.

thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Advice And Advise? / Don't Date/marry These Type Of Girls/women They Will Frustrate / What Do You Think Of Marketing As A Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.