Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Cruel Marketing Strategy Every Job Seeker Should Be Aware Of - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cruel Marketing Strategy Every Job Seeker Should Be Aware Of (172 Views)

5 Things Every Job Seeker Should Know Before Starting Their Job Search / Six(6) Things Every Job-seeker Should Be Doing On Linkedin! / 4 Shocking Facts About Lying On Your CV Every Job Seeker Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cruel Marketing Strategy Every Job Seeker Should Be Aware Of by DevCareer: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
I read numerous ads on social media from those who call themselves professional #CVwriters emphasising the need for your CV to be revamped by an expert.

While I agree with them on this I hold reservations over the claim that the reason why job applications fail is because the CV lacks professional touch.

This marketing strategy is crude. Have you considered the state of our global economy? that the recent corona virus outbreak impacted negatively on most employers of labour causing them to downsize, some firms winding up and even some industries are totally grounded.

Dear applicant, even very experienced professionals were asked to go home. Many organisations only kept employees who are key and add value to their supply chain.

While you worry why you didn't get a reply from your last application, spend some time upskilling and volunteering. The many new skills you add to your CV will give you better chance. Consider that a beautiful empty CV cannot do any magic for you. Your CV is you. Build yourself now!.

#Don't be discouraged
#Keep moving forward
#You won't get anywhere when you stand still

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cruel Marketing Strategy Every Job Seeker Should Be Aware Of by Thane(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
pls how real is this job address
Pella homes Suite 4, First Floor, Scapular Plaza, Igbo-Efon, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos State
Re: Cruel Marketing Strategy Every Job Seeker Should Be Aware Of by joywendy(f): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
For Volunteering opportunities, you can follow my thread and invite others too
https://www.nairaland.com/5928680/thread-volunteering-opportunities-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Uber Or Bolt Driver: I'm In Need Of Car For Rent Or Hire Purchase. / Matured Female Sale Assistant Wanted In Abuja / Urgent Vacancy: Accounting Clerk-abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.