Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Teacher Praised For Impacting A Boy' Life While In School (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Teacher Praised For Impacting A Boy' Life While In School (pics) (608 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / Help Save 4 Year Old Boy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Teacher Praised For Impacting A Boy' Life While In School (pics) by marvelck: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nigerian Parents Shower Praises On School Teacher For Impacting Their Son Positively While In School

Being appreciated gives one so much joy. And when you are able to touch lives it gives you some kind of fulfilment as well. That was exactly how a teacher Obi Mba felt, after being showered with a lot of accolades by the parents of one of her former students, for the impact she had on their son while he was in her school.

Their gratitude has given her a million and one reason to love her profession the more....

See the screenshot of her conversation with the boy's parents below...

Re: Nigerian Teacher Praised For Impacting A Boy' Life While In School (pics) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
First pic... She's beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Teacher Praised For Impacting A Boy' Life While In School (pics) by Vyzz: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
She is quite beautiful

I would love her to make an impact in my life grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teacher Praised For Impacting A Boy' Life While In School (pics) by anthonyuncle(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
datz y its good to send ur kids to good schools that aint over populated, da teacher will be able to work on da students one on one
Re: Nigerian Teacher Praised For Impacting A Boy' Life While In School (pics) by jidamsel43(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Teachers are life builders

(1) (Reply)

Hairless Muscular Ghost Ape / If Ugly Women Still Cheat What Is The Point? / 99.9 percent Of This Always Happens When In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.