Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) (18983 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by envoymedia: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haTebfZuYVI

A man shed tears of joy as his wife praised him for all he has been doing for her.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Absuchat(m): 6:16am On Nov 15, 2023
Simps are simply annoying

96 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by ahnie: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Awwwww.
Sometimes good husbands/boyfriends need to be praised.

I see her using this pattern. Milking. him in a lovely way.

It's not easy to be responsible even to the extent of caring for another person.

Responsible husbands/boyfriends must be protected at all COST.
This man will not only live long,he'll also prosper in all his legit endeavours.

A woman's prayers in the life of her husband attracts prosperity to his life.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Padipadi(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Why is he crying. He should take the gratitude to the other room and fûck the hell outta her as a sign of gratitude. Ah, emi Mr Akanramobo.
If my wife do good to me, I ll fûck her harder at the next fûck fest sotey I go shift her womb.
Women appreciate good sex than gifts or showing emotional weakness like shedding tears of joy.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Boogyman557: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2023
Holly Gram cool Them suppose flog that man ORIAMO cord for neck!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Blackmoran(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2023
I didn't bother watching the video.... Just the comments alone make me cringe.....
Is like your kid appreciating you for taking good care of them, there education, housing.... And you started crying......
He should go and join Nollywood... And take a scene of burial gathering.... Is talent will be needed there.

18 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by TechCapon(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2023
Sissy men everywhere instead of grabbing her by the hair and dragging her to za oza room angry

9 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by lonelydora: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2023
How man go dey cry?

He's not a simp, but I hate such men.

I remember my guy who cried on his wedding day while his wife was singing for him. I left the reception and went outside because I dey vex for am. Till date, I dey stroke am with that cry.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2023
grin

Simpson. The babe don convert you like CNG grin

17 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by ZaddyJ: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2023
grin
Old video

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by dahgifted(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2023
The wife is Worthy of Emulation...She is appreciative.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Pristine664: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Marry a Yoruba woman.

E get why

8 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Antoeni(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Ode Dey Cry
The Woman Dey Whine Am

11 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2023
The wife must be Gabonese grin grin cheesy

Nigerian women are not appreciative grin grin

17 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Calabar1stSon: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2023
You think it's easy being the man of the home in this hellhole called Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Jestin: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2023
Appreciation always gives you the encouragement to do more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Tboymessiah(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2023
I no sey Yoruba man en go be
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2023
Simp

Stoopid man

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Allisgud: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2023
LAMBA,after extorting the man finish

4 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by iammo(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2023
cool

To love a man no hard

Just respect and appreciate us

13 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by obinna58(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2023
Simps always embarrassing us for their stupid drama
Tomorrow now he go begin complain em wife no Dey see am like a man

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2023
🤭

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2023
Many men here posting so many rules for men to emulate. But don't keep to any themselves

6 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Climax11: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2023
For most ladies, this calls for awww awwww..... like the Egyptian cats disturbing me through the windows here. Taa gbafuo dia....cry cry baby
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Kajaard: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2023
The type of MEN these days, na wah undecided

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by ecolime(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Kajaard:
The type of MEN these days, na wah undecided

Negative genetic modification

It seems the inorganic food prevalent all over the world is doing serious damages to the genes of men.

Which kain nonsense be this?

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Kukutente23: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Dude remembered it all and shed tears at the chameleonic character of the daughters of Eve

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by abobote: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Very weak man

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Amigoss: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2023
E reach to cry ekun egbere,comot catarrh for nose,dey roll for floor....

The man has indeed sacrificed a lot,do you know what it means for a Nigerian woman to praise you,Ahhhh!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by victorVIC1(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2023
E clear say kids don hijack this nairaland.
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Kukutente23: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Persephone1:
The wife must be Gabonese grin grin cheesy

Nigerian women are not appreciative grin grin
Typical Nigerian woman grin grin
Always playing reverse psychology

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Flogging Toddlers- Is It Really Necessary? / Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.