Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? (470 Views)

I Just Landed In My Village, Afarata, Ibeku, Umuahia From Lagos. / What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? / Many Injured In Multiple Accident In Umuahia, Driver Escapes Lynching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? by chatinent: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? by omoburuku: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
chatinent:
Hello, please I need direction. How does one get to Olokoro (Umudere-Amakama) road in Umuahia precisely of Abia State if I'm coming from Main Park Aba?
Lalasticlala please help.

Take a bus to umahia then from umahia,u will see different keke/car going to olokoro, but u can get amakama direct from umahia though.
safe journey bro.
Re: How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? by chatinent: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? by Vyzz: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
chatinent:
Hello, please I need direction. How does one get to Olokoro (Umudere-Amakama) road in Umuahia precisely of Abia State if I'm coming from Main Park Aba?

. Ask anyone to show u Ochendo bus stop....

There u will have to enter one of this long luxurious bus to get to umuahia....

The will take u directly to Aba-Park in umuahia then there u will have to enter keke to okoro bro... Is that easy...

Journey mercies
Re: How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? by ProfDave123: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
chatinent:

Tell the driver you're coming with from Aba that you will stop at Amakama junction. From there, you can pick a motorcycle or keke to Umudere.
Re: How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? by chatinent: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:

. Ask anyone to show u Ochendo bus stop....

There u will have to enter one of this long luxurious bus to get to umuahia....

The will take u directly to Aba-Park in umuahia then there u will have to enter keke to okoro bro... Is that easy...

Journey mercies
Thanks aplenty. Please what are the estimated prices from Aba to Umuahia, from the Park to Olokoro (Amakama)?
Re: How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? by chatinent: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
ProfDave123:

Tell the driver you're coming with from Aba that you will stop at Amakama junction. From there, you can pick a motorcycle or keke to Umudere.
Thank you. Please what are the estimated prices from Aba to Umuahia, from the junction to Umudere?
Re: How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? by Vyzz: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
chatinent:

Thanks aplenty. Please what are the estimated prices from Aba to Umuahia, from the Park to Olokoro (Amakama)?

In Toto, it might be 1k

The last time I travelled before lockdown....

From Park to Umuahia was 400naira sometimes 500

Then from Aba-Park to Olokoro won't be more than 100naira...

Just triple ur money.... This lockdown changed alot of things
Re: How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? by ProfDave123: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
chatinent:

Thank you. Please what are the estimated prices from Aba to Umuahia, from the junction to Umudere?
It's been long I traveled that route but Aba to Umuahia will not exceed 500 naira. However, due to the pandemic, there may be slight increment. The junction to Umudere is around 300-400 naira.
Re: How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? by omoburuku: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
chatinent:

Thanks for your post. I'm kind of sb who isn't conversant with Umuahia at all. When I reach Umuahia, where will I alight or wherever they tell me to? How much will it be from that park to Olokoro? Do you also know about the Umudere-Amakama?

Just say Gate in umahia, then u will see keke going to amakama.

as for price it I can't say due to covid 19
as u know everything don shoot up.
Goodluck.
Re: How Does One Get To Olokoro In Umuahia From Aba? by chatinent: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thank you very much, y'all.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Trailer Driver Travelling From Lagos To The North? / Egypt Unveils Coffins Buried 2,500 Years Ago / What Happens If Your Green Card Expires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.