Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

To Buy A New Phone Or Change Huawei Screen And - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Buy A New Phone Or Change Huawei Screen And (454 Views)

Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! / Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) / What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Buy A New Phone Or Change Huawei Screen And by chiemmanuel(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
I bought my y6 last year, I have changed the screen 4 times,(twice this year) i thought it wiser buying a new phone than keep changing screen and touch pad,as the screen has developed another fault.
But prices of phones have gone extremely high, a phone of 56k bought in February is now 88k
Should i change screen ir buy the phone or wait a little to see if the price would crash
Re: To Buy A New Phone Or Change Huawei Screen And by richeeyo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
You a bloody lier
Phone prices go down till they completely out of stuck for newer model, you just dey lie dey go
Re: To Buy A New Phone Or Change Huawei Screen And by chiemmanuel(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
richeeyo:
You a bloody lier
Phone prices go down till they completely out of stuck for newer model, you just dey lie dey go
please check the price of infinix s5 against its price in February,
Re: To Buy A New Phone Or Change Huawei Screen And by chiemmanuel(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Someone help

(1) (Reply)

My Bluetooth Earpiece Is Not Charging / What Is Your Maximum Uptime? / Tecno Camon Cx Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.