Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. (1219 Views)

Edo No Be Lagos, Una Go Soon See Why Ambode Is Smarter Than Obaseki / Edo Assembly Crises: Adams Oshiomole Has Been Disgraced - PDP / Oshiomole was Better than obaseki(facts Don't Lie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
I say this from an unbiased point of view.

Even before he became a governor, obaseki was never a politician. He is a man that has already made his bread from the private sector.

Now come to think of it, the worst that can happen in Obaseki's case is that he looses the election, and loosing won't affect him in any way because he still gets to receive his pension and other benefits accured to an ex Governor.

The Worst case for him would've been if he was impeached from office, and as a smart man that he his , he was able to see the plot by Oshiomole which was why he stopped the inauguration of those house of assembly members.

That was the same reason Ambode went down without a fight, Tinubu had the upper hand which was the house of assembly and Ambode had a lot to loose, lol

Lol saying he won't get political positions in the future is very foolish because he doesn't seem to care

Now in oshiomoles case, the list is endless

First he's the national chairman of a party. Now imagine the national chairman loosing his state to a decampee governor grin think about it and laugh for a minute.

Secondly his reputation in the party will be affected as no one will ever take him seriously

Thirdly it will further prove that Oshiomole is just a noisemaker politically who is only trying to put himself in the same place as tinubu who's far far more smarter than Oshiomole politically

Fourthly that karma is a bitch.. if you remember how Oshiomole fought against godfatherism in Edo, during osunbor and late chief anennih's time.

Well the list is endless for Oshiomole meanwhile for obaseki it's just loosing a mere election, doesn't affect his pension, doesn't affect his bank account.

Well let's see as this story unfolds, for me I'll place my bets on obaseki.

Funny enough most people I know that voted for APC in the last election are saying that they're going to vote obaseki wherever he goes.

And Edo state is a civil service state where the highest population of voters are civil servants and Business owners.. and from what I'm seeing Rigging is the only way Oshiomole can beat Obaseki grin

You're free to contribute. No insults please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Only people that are blinded by emotions won't know this ...oshomle has more to lose

Obaseki has the support of PDP governor's and at lease 40% of APC leadership and government support ....so there is no way federal might can be used by oshomole anyhow

SSG is ameachi man and as such anti oshomole ... oshomole is anti cable .

Edo is just the right excuse they need to nail him and remove him

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by SQLmastar(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
angry
Well, Obasek has more chances to win the election on another platform. But here is the catch....he has certificate anomalies which Oshiobaba would capitalize on to win him in the courts.

My Advice, Obasek should just give-up in his re-election bid and retire.
Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by Pierce008: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by festacman(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Igbochief001:
Only people that are blinded by emotions won't know this ...oshomle has more to lose

Obaseki has the support of PDP governor's and at lease 40% of APC leadership and government support ....so there is no way federal might can be used by oshomole anyhow

SSG is ameachi man and as such anti oshomole ... oshomole is anti cable .

Edo is just the right excuse they need to nail him and remove him

Godbless you my brother,

Sometimes I laugh when I see some people post online, i try to imagine if such persons take time to reason before they type.

Imagine someone saying obaseki should have begged Oshiomole, lol beg him why? When Oshiomole should be the one begging obaseki and trying to make peace..

Oshiomole has played all his cards in this situation the only option for him is Rigging with federal might because he already dug his grave

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by jom28gy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ambode, is a political woman, obeying a greedy master,who does not meant well for the state.same thing he want to repeat in Edo

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by helinues: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin

If he looses the election, and loosing won't affect him in any way because he still gets to receive his pension and other benefits accured to an ex Governor

So Obaseki na Holly governor with no shady deals/contracts?

Sebi Ambode na coward but him dey enjoy his private life peacefully...

Metuh's treatment go be child play...

It seems you guys always like to intentionally push daft politicians into ditch... After mission accomplished, una go dey Look for new victims

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by popez: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is the unbiased truth.

They know this, reason they've sent internet trolls all over the place to dissuade obaseki from fighting oshiomhole, but they forgot that obaseki is a Bini man. cheesy

Bini men wen no dey gree. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by popez: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
SQLmastar:
angry
Well, Obasek has more chances to win the election on another platform. But here is the catch....he has certificate anomalies which Oshiobaba would capitalize on to win him in the courts.

Obaseki doesn't have any certificate issue. Even if he does, he can submit his SSCE to INEC.

Your advice is a very dishonest one.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by TONYE001(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
If Obaseki contests on another platform and wins eventually, the APC would challenge him in the courts using his certificate wahala.

Not that I care anyway. As far as I'm concerned, these guys are all thieves, greedy, wicked, murderous thieves. They are responsible for the current state of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
helinues:
grin

So Obaseki na Holly governor with no shady deals/contracts?

Sebi Ambode na coward but him dey enjoy his private life peacefully...

Metuh's treatment go be child play...

It seems you guys always like to intentionally pushed daft politicians into ditch... After mission accomplished, una go dey Look for new victims

Empty threats, the only reason Ambode relaxed was to avoid impeachment which would've been far worse than loosing the election.

Lol and FYI even if they're shady deals obaseki isn't that dumb to not implicate Oshiomole with himself. Atleast he was the head of oshiomoles economic team

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by helinues: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Edoloaded:

Empty threats, the only reason Ambode relaxed was to avoid impeachment which would've been far worse than loosing the election.

Lol and FYI even if they're shady deals obaseki isn't that dumb to not implicate Oshiomole with himself. Atleast he was the head of oshiomoles economic team

It seems you guys always like to intentionally push daft politicians into ditch... After mission accomplished, una go dey Look for new victims
Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by SQLmastar(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
popez:

Obaseki doesn't have any certificate issue. Even if he does, he can submit his SSCE to INEC.

Your advice is a very dishonest one.
Obasek also has discrepancies in his SSCE. Remember the false affidavit (on his SSCE) that was disclosed by the APC screening committee. If he can successfully defend his SSCE, then he would be free. Till then... HE SHOULD QUIT OR FACE DISGRACE IN COURTS!
Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
helinues:

To which ditch exactly. Lol no offense but you haven't said anything considerable here since.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by drskyfly007(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
TONYE001:
If Obaseki contests on another platform and wins eventually, the APC would challenge him in the courts using his certificate wahala.

Not that I care anyway. As far as I'm concerned, these guys are all thieves, greedy, wicked, murderous thieves. They are responsible for the current state of the nation.

All he needs to do is to submit only the minimum requirements which is SSCE according to the 1999 constitution.

The other documents that were used to disqualify him (Hsc and nysc )are not required..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
SQLmastar:
angry

If he should lose, he won't be around to see the verdict of the courts
Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by moderatedguy: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
TONYE001:

Pls whats the issue with his certificate UI has already stated that he is their alumnus

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
moderatedguy:
Pls whats the issue with his certificate UI has already stated that he is their alumnus
Don't mind these political urchins. They prefer to believe an oshiomole who has never seen the four walls of a university to the great UI. That's how low their brains are.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by Notatribalist(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
helinues:

Shut up.you are not in Edo and you refused to listen to those that lives there.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by Cedarfarms: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
I totally agree with you

No one is talking about his achievements or under achievements but about how he betrayed individuals.

I'm ashamed of the 'lagos' apc and their minions who keep harping on the fact that he bit the fingers.......the question is 4 years ago what were the promises he made, did he fulfill them.....but no apc is more concerned about who you're and who's behind you, not a party for the interest of the citizens obviously, never concerned about their promises, little wonder they still praise the SHOCKED ONE, because who cares....

It's a win win situation for him, if he loses we will all applaud him for his doggedness, if he wins......... grin
Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by musa234(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
On a free and fair election obaseki will defeat oshiomole hands down. The issue here is if the federal government will not use Federal might which includes thuggery and rigging in favour of Apc.
Re: Opinion: Oshiomole Has More To Loose Than Obaseki. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na Bini and auchi fight e no concern me grin Bini should prove themselves tongue

(1) (Reply)

DSS Invites Activist For Exposing Multi-billion Naira Fraud In Katsina / Endsars:protest Going On In Obiaruku Delta State / Covid-19 Palliative Bursted In Calabar, Cross River State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.