Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] (8739 Views)

Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by felle: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
More details have emerged on the gruesome rape of a three-month-old baby at Adogi in Lafia Local Government Area of Nasarawa State.

WuzupNigeria reports that the baby was stolen from her sleeping mom side around 2am on 27 May 2020, she was later discovered in a pool of blood and abandoned at an uncompleted building about seven miles from their house.

She had been raped.

Speaking of the incident, the victim’s 45-year-old grandmother, Mrs Zule Inusa, revealed that the assailants are suspected ritualists, noting that parts of the baby’s private parts and anus were cut off and carted away.
Inusa begged Governor Abdullahi Sule, relevant security agencies and other stakeholders in to come to the aid of the family and arrest the culprit to ensure that justice is done.

She stated that the family was asleep and the door to their room was left open owing to excess heat being experienced in the area.

“We were together with my daughter that fateful night and nobody imagined something of this nature will happen to my grandchild,” Mrs Inusa said.

Mrs Inusa said that they sold some part of their properties at the sum of N130,000. She added that sympathizers contributed N243,000, and the monies were deposited before the doctors commenced the operation at JUTH.

https://wuzupnigeria.com/her-private-parts-anus-were-harvested-says-grandmom-whose-3-month-old-grandchild-was-raped-in-nasarawa/

Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by SolutechEcom: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Where pictures or video? And before you do that add " viewers discretion)
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
I dont even know what to say. This is beyond me cry
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Meatballs(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is an Abomination, a sin, a wicked heart, a devil in human form

But why are Arewa people this heartless;
First na Boko Haram
Second na rape to the extent that the vagina lips expand like a 60 year old woman own

Some men deserve to be hang by the dick

3 Likes

Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by illicit(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
What's wrong with this people
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by dcrested(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
What a wicked world!

3 Likes

Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jesus Christ son of Nwa Chineke!!! Jungle justice where are you? This is beyond shocking.
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by kayswag100(m): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Pls add the disclaimer immediately @OP.

This is really upsetting!

May God grant her speedy recovery!
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by thesicilian: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Truth be told, the mother was just too careless, she deserves a lot of the blame. How can you leave the door to your room open yet you're not aware that a baby sleeping by your side has been taken away?
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Auxtin85(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
May the perpetrator of this crime not go unpunished here on earth and in hell

4 Likes

Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Geminita1(f): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
thesicilian:
Truth be told, the mother was just too careless, she deserves a lot of the blame. How can you leave the door to your room open yet you're not aware that a baby sleeping by your side has been taken away?
Shut up, weak ass men always blaming women for every thing. Are we supposed to be harmed the moment we turn our backs? Are women and children not supposed to be adequately protected in their own societies and countries? Shameless backward and uncivilised society that harms its vulnerable and still blames them for it. Taah hide your face.

12 Likes

Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by thesicilian: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Geminita1:
Shut up, weak ass men always blaming women for every thing. Are we supposed to be harmed the moment we turn our backs? Are women and children not supposed to be adequately protected in their own societies and countries? Shameless backward and uncivilised society that harms its vulnerable and still blames them for it. Taah hide your face.
For now I'll ignore your untamed tongue.

However bear in mind that if that child was sleeping with the father and he didn't know when she was taken, I'd have said the same thing. You can't be that careless when you're supposed to be protecting a defenseless baby. When you live in a jungle, you have to sleep with one eye open. Sad, but that's just the state of the country today.

1 Like

Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Mayng01(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Jeeeeeeeeesssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm in tears. This is disheartening.
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by gambia(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wicked everywhere.
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by iyatrustee(f): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oh my God! All this money rituals have lost all the humanity in them. I can imagine the pain this innocent child felt while they perpetrated the evil on her. embarassed embarassed

May they be caught in the end, just before they enjoy the ill gotten wealth.
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by sammysneh(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
undecided
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by delzbaba(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
OH MY GOD, IF IM THE FATHER, I WOULD GO TO THE END OF EARTH TO CATCH THE PERPETRATORS!!! I WANT BLOOD..
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by mungoparks: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Op please learn to put graphics next time or you blurr it,I just can’t eat tonight,this country is failing if not failed,I weep
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Fuckyoumod: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Murdering the culprit in a "jungle justice style" is the only true justice and punishment for this abomination
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Geminita1(f): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
thesicilian:

For now I'll ignore your untamed tongue.

However bear in mind that if that child was sleeping with the father and he didn't know when she was taken, I'd have said the same thing. You can't be that careless when you're supposed to be protecting a defenseless baby. When you live in a jungle, you have to sleep with one eye open. Sad, but that's just the state of the country today.
And supposing she interrupted while they were taking the baby would they have have stopped? Would they spare her life especially if she knows them? Unlikely!

Yes we all should be careful but there is very little women and children can do when they are faced with determined criminals who are ready to snap out their lives at any slight resistance. Women and children live in fear everyday. We need security not blame and excuses.

1 Like

Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Admiral49(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Y
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Fasindo: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
h
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by SAMBARRY: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
thesicilian:
goshhhhh pathetic animal!

Blaming time as usual.infact you for Kuku say Na she call the rap1st

This is beyond disgusting. the rap1st needs to be killed asap
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Fasindo: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
shocked

So much bad news in Nasarawa state.

Since I knew Nasarawa state no gud news has ever come out of d state.
This is d same state that Alex badeh was murdered.
In d same state that that 5policemen in deputy govr convoy was murdered by armed robbers not to talk of herdsmen constant menace in Akwanga local govt

Why sleep with an innocent infant?
A with #350 u can sleep with 2 prostitute at sharp corner Lafia or does it mean that idiots that did this can afford common 350.

Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by SAMBARRY: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
O Nasarawa? I'm not surprised.i know say e no go pass these headslammers work lipsrsealed

Anything goes for them.thrm.fit chook penese for anything even if Na 1week old baby
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Chidexter(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don talk am say, devil get more than 90percent children for this world
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Harry00(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jesus
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by softset: 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Who in the world did this.... you will never go unpunished. OMG, this is sad.

I pray God heal you little baby
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by Kidakudz5: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na toto tear like that so? shocked shocked
Re: 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] by DoubleEngine007: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
May thunder strike who ever did such evil to that innocent child..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Neutralize Over 41 Bokoharam/ISWAP Terrorists / Mechanic Sentenced To Death For Stealing Car Stereo / Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.