Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) (58648 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
femmyapson:
It has...what is next
done
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
He didn't hurt anyone, he didn't call anybodys grand mother or uncle a witch like most xtians do. He is only practicing his belief which I think we all have the right to . So why are people carrying the matter for head like this na, if they don't like it then leave his chirch alone jeez.
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by MrSquint: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
May the Almighty God expose all the fake men of god in the world, especially the ones in Nigeria.
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by Encyclopedia1: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na Dem Dem. We Sabi Dem die. Fake people, fake Pastors.
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by blissmandate(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
nyanmiri and ritualist. OSU are useless, they export their crimes everywhere.
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by Lordfranklin(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kendyrich:

You are right. However, a man of God is someone who is being led by The Holy Spirit and does the will of God. Anyone that buries charms and all that cannot be called a man of God.
I totally agree with you. I only called them men of God because in as much as their powers didn't come from Yahweh, they're always the first to call themselves Men of God at any slight provocation. I strongly believe that phrase is for those authorised by the Holy Ghost.
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by backT(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
itsIYKE:
This format don cast nah, thats how they stage miracle deliverance, he will come and dig up the same thing he buried...... Unsuspecting victims will be dumbfounded and he cashes out of their ignorance
Bro pay attention and read this: An eye witness, who pleaded anonymity, said he was caught after being identified by someone who saw and identified him while allegedly burying the charms in the building.
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
All of them are fake except Kumuyi
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by itsIYKE(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
backT:

Bro pay attention and read this: An eye witness, who pleaded anonymity, said he was caught after being identified by someone who saw and identified him while allegedly burying the charms in the building.
your point being?
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by cardoctor(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Signs and wonders pastor
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
This pastor no get shame oo
this man was caught in my home town............ I was surprised to see this in real life
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by KULESTGee24(m): 12:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Happened close to where I stay, the agents he sent to bury the charms couldn't successfully bury the nonsense grin, they got caught and had to confess. The pastor's plan was to collect about #250,00 from the owner of the building project having lied to him that the owner of the building's brother had charms already buried at the site. grin..busted shocked his church members right now cry cry
ijustdey:
…we paraded him traditionally round town to shame him – Eyewitness

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/popular-prophet-caught-burying-charms-at-house-in-cross-river/
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by Fireson: 2:06am On Jun 17, 2020
blissmandate:
nyanmiri and ritualist. OSU are useless, they export their crimes everywhere.

Your mumu tie wrapper .
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
they abuse traditionalist in the open but perform the act in the dark
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by Omeizadean(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
This one never have body guards or plenty errand boys to do his dirty works.

U should have take a crash course from David Oyedepo and co...I mean the big league.
Re: Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) by Infinixs5: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
ijustdey:
…we paraded him traditionally round town to shame him – Eyewitness

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/popular-prophet-caught-burying-charms-at-house-in-cross-river/

whats the difference between this Pastor and the likes of Adeyo;Oyedekpo;Tb joshua;Suleman
what happened to the Thousands of people killed in TB house?
Yoloba deamon pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.