Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze (73148 Views)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, This Evening, One Popular Pastor, Rev Bishop Elijah Chukwuebuka, Who Was The Founder Of God Of Light Anointing Minsitry, Was Caught With Human Head, Charms, Female Undies Inside His Church In Nsogwu Village In Umunze, Anambra State.

The Ugly Incident Occur Around 5pm On November 11th, 2020 Inside His Church, Which Attracted Umunze Youth to the scene of the crime, Reports.

He Is Popularly Known As 'BIG DADDY' In Umunze, Out Of Anger, the Umunze youth wanted to burn him to death but he was rescued and taken to igwe palace in Umunze.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0xRIOSS6JA

Source: BLOG

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by overdrive(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
These pictures explains nothing.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
overdrive:

Click on the link on the thread and see for yourself bro

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Emax911: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
overdrive:
and people were celebrating

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
End time pastors indeed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Perfecttouch(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
You people should be careful how una dey use the word '"pastor" o

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by hisgrace090: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Playing with the name of the almighty God by this miscreant is what baffles me.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by SMI2020: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
God continue to expose them n set ur children free

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by illicit(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hmmmm....
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Gutiratty9(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na wa oh
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by praiseneo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
I personally think religion should be scrapped
And let everyone face their beliefs personally

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mheen! May God save us from false pastors.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by tolumizzy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shameeee

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by rentAcock(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
End time pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by ALADD(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Pastor of doom

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by GodSaklek(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
There are many of them that were not caught, the sheeple will start bowing their head for them

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Fredlongs(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Plenty of his type are still out there, using God's name to deceive people... #Fakepastor #endtimepastor

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by strangest(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
End time pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by naiirablog: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
These people are as interesting as their 'Head of state.

Little story

The Rise Of Bubu

A great tall man Once rose from a small shed in Daura in Katsina. His face was finely cut and his nose was firm. And his gait was steady. At his birth bed, his mother had tended his hair. And it was his father who had gazed at his face and kissed his fore skull and had called him Buhari. Which means, “One who comes from Bukhara, a city in ancient Persia.
And the boy Buhari grew into a fine teenager with a heart of stone. His arms rarely fatigued, neither did his eye ever faint at the sight of blood.
At the feasts, it was he who butchered the lambs, and watch them bleed to death. It was he, who knocked and slew the fowls and watch them whimper and squirm in half life before they kissed oblivion. It was he who guarded the young maidens.
His young heart nursed a grave ambition, that ancient primal desire of the warrior king, that thirst to conquer, to subdue to protect and to rule.

When the boy played at the fields, his playthings and games where different from other lads. He would sometimes carve for himself little cross bows with sticks and petty arrows from dry wood. And toy guns from rust metal. He also recited psalms;
“I am not like other men. I am a borne soldier and a borne king. For while i was yet in my mother’s belly i was chosen. I was borne to rule.
Many years later he traveled to the city of Aldershot in England and Schooled and trained. He became a lieutenant and platoon commander of an infantry battalion.
Later when he had come back home after years of books and training and practice. He gathered fellow soldiers and country men saying unto them;
‘Unworthy men are ruining our country and spoiling the land of our fathers. Shall we watch them?
No! they replied
Shall we fold our hands while these vandals shit on God?
Again they replied No.

So Buhari and other young officers, armed themselves to the teeth and took part in this coup. And overtook the government and the General and leader at the time was expelled, and behold his name was Aguiyi the son of Ironsi.
Another man took his place, and his name was Yakubu the son of Gowon.

Some years after the war of secession, and after Buhari himself had become a general in the army, the soldier struck again. He headed the coup that expelled another ruler called Shagari by name, who was voted in by democracy. After then, he declared himself the king and head of the Nigerian states.

“Hear me O people of the Niger. Be calm, for I have now ceased power. I am Muhammadu Buhari by name. I am young. But my eyes bleed at the sight of the sins that these men had wrought on our nation. They feed fat on our collective gold and have made tenths for themselves from our treasury and their hands have been stained and soiled by corruption. Therefore i hired men of like minds and in the night we bonded these strong men and held them captive, and have now ceased control. Now i say and declare. WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION!!
WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE!!

And the multitude responded yay!!

After a shortwhile another General had plotted a coup, his name was Ibrahim the son of Babaginda. And the coup he had plotted angainst General Buhari had succeded, and he too was expelled and pushed out like his predecessor.

Hence the heart of the man Buhari was filled with anger and rage and he indeed vexed a great vexation and wrote psalms;
An abomination hath seen the light
A borne king has been dethroned.
But a tree is a tree and a shrub is a shrub.
For ye the elephant will not throd the earth like mere mice
Nor the peacok like the land fowls.
A prince’s horse will not be mounted by the beggar.
I came because the whole world was sick with kwaraption.
And now the son of man have been pushed out like a commoner, i fear that the nation will go back to lick it’s vomit. I fear for vanity.
Yes Indiscipline is vanity and kwaraption is affliction to the spirit.
I will be back.
I shall come back.
And my rightful place shall i take. He said

Watch out for part 2

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
I suggest the Christendom establish a supreme council in Nigeria made of top ranking Bishops, Catholic bishops, Anglican, Pentecostal and Evangelical. Representative of all churches. They should be saddled with the responsibility of certifying any person who wants to establish church and forwarding his name for final approval by the government.

What some pastors are doing to Christianity in Nigeria will simply erode Christianity in time to come. God forbid.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Coldie(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
These days if e no be redeem, winners, salvation ministries, dominion city or Anglican or catholic I no go

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by HRtechnique: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wow
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by themainman600(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
and inconclusive news be like 5 and 6

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by ipobarecriminals: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin FULLY BODY hunter.Kwenu oooo.Adinma grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Farki: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hope the afonja screaming crowd will have the same energy for this skull miner. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by stevio(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
It's indeed a year of wonders. So many things happend at the same time this year.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by PastorandMentor(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Release that man. He is innocent. Can't find no human head or parts like you all claimed.
Release him joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.