Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure (506 Views)

Nigeria Is A Big Market But The Leaders Aren't Making Use Of It / 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
These are the northerners incharge of the nation's security architecture today.

President : Muhammadu Buhari ( katsina)

Senate president : Ahmad Lawan ( Yobe)

Deputy speaker : Ahmed Idris ( Plateau )

Chief of Army staff : Tukur Yusuf Buratai (Yobe)

Chief of Air staff : Sadique Abubakar ( Bauchi)

National Security Adviser: Babagana mungonu ( Borno)

Director-General of DSS : Yusuf magaji Bichi ( Kano )

IGP : Mohammad Adamu ( Nasarawa)

Minister of police affairs : Mohammed Maigari Dingyadi ( sokoto)

Defence minister : Bashir Salihi magashi ( Kano)

Comptroller General of Immigration : Muhammad Babandede ( Jigawa )

Comptroller General of Custom : Hamid Ali ( Bauchi)

Commandant General NSCDC: Abdullahi Gana Muhammad ( Niger)

Director NIA : Ahmad Rufa'i Abubakar ( katsina)

Chairmen of the committees in the senate

¹) Army : Ali Ndume ( Borno )
²) Airforce : Bala Ibn Na'Allaah ( Kebbi)
³) Defence : Aliyu Wamakko ( Sokoto )
⁴) National security and Intelligence : Abdullahi Gobir ( sokoto)
5) Police Affairs : Dauda Jika ( Bauchi)

Chairmen of the committees in the House of Reps

¹) Army : Hon. Abdurrazak Namdas ( Adamawa)
²) National security & Intelligence : Hon. Sha'aban sharada ( Kano)
³) Navy : Hon. Gagdi Yusuf ( plateau )
⁴) police affairs : Hon.Kumo Bello ( Gombe)

Why then the unabating insecurity situation all over the north?

Re: See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure by helinues: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Day just dey break for North

1 Like

Re: See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure by Mysticwebb: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Adesina said Buhari has not failed. That it is uncharitable to say so.
All these people were placed there to turn a blind eye to the south when herdsmen massacre them but now the boys have changed the music.
The briefing given to these appointees have not changed hence their inaction.
Re: See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure by saintokwuluora(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
They are just there in name for personal gains, not even for their people who would rejoice that their person is occupying the positions. It had been like that with them before Nigeria began and they perpetrate it because of their peoples ignorance which is the power of their elites.
Re: See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure by saaron(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
When GEJ was in power, Northerners associated attacks by Boko Haram terrorist in the North as GEJ's plot to depopulate the North. How far with their bandits (Fulani attacks) under this regime? I guess buhari's Fulani regime is also on track to depopulate the North even further with Boko Haram and Fulani terrorist.
Bloody parasites.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!
Re: See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure by Emilokoiyawon: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hausas/Fulanis are the most nepotistic people on this planet.

1 Like

Re: See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure by realstars: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Power To The Northeners Is Insecurity To The Nation.
Re: See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
saaron:
When GEJ was in power, Northerners associated attacks by Boko Haram terrorist in the North as GEJ's plot to depopulate the North. How far with their bandits (Fulani attacks) under this regime? I guess buhari's Fulani regime is also on track to depopulate the North even further with Boko Haram and Fulani terrorist.
Bloody parasites.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

It goes both ways depending on the side of bias you choose to dance to when Politicians pull their strings of Religious, Tribial sentiments so as to block any sense of OBJECTIVITY.

Is the current protest in the North by only Christians in the North?!!! One will assume that only Christians will be the ones protesting the slaughter up North.

Because it is at most times made as if only Christians are the ones suffering the insecurity in the North.

It is the same mentality still with the South since the current president is from the North that it is Buhari behind the killings.

The truth is INSECURITY in Nigeria has been an big issue very long ago far long ago and instead of looking at it objectively inorder to find solutions to it, it is use as a tool by Politicians to incite irrationality amidst the masses for their selfish gains.
Re: See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure by Goldencheese(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
In other sane climes, Buhari and APC will resign or be made to resign. But unfortunately, we will brook this nightmare till 2023.

(1) (Reply)

“national Assembly's 'illegal Resolution' Is Not Binding On Me” — Festus Keyamo / To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder / Apc To Godwin Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.