Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder (496 Views)

I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People / Shame On You, My Igbo People By Chioma Ugochukwu— Pennsylvania / Onnoghen: Osinbajo, NBA Ponder Six-point Resolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by sadi78: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
:

THE ABOKI MAN.

I read a comment in a particular post on my wall, an Igbo man replied someone with this - "Wow, i never knew an aboki could write English like this".... blah blah blah.. this is how i replied him--

Aboki only writes and speak English under duress. because already he has a matured, developed language to speak and to write with!

He has had a civilised administrative system before the whites ever thought of coming.

Aboki wore clothes at a time when the "noisy neighbors" were roaming around naked!

Aboki established the "biggest", most sophisticated empire in west africa as far back as the 18th century.

Aboki, just like the English, French, Chinese, could read and write in his own language as far back as the 14th century.

The architectural masterpiece of the Aboki was there for everyone as far back as 1423.

Aboki was never enslaved, nor sold to slavery or chained like an animal by any European or Caucasian race !

The Aboki people are the largest and most spread people in West Africa !

Aboki language is most widely spoken language in West Africa, third most in Africa !

Aboki language is so important!, that the British, American, German, French, and Chinese broadcasting all have it's service being aired !

The aboki was the richest in the 50's (Alhassan Dantata), richest in the 80's (Maideribe), and richest in the 21st century (Dangote).

And these were what the whites observed before they decided bequeathing "ruling power" to the Aboki when they were leaving.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by OruExpress: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
slaves were collected from every group in Nigeria. While im sure this was motivated by antagonism, i have noticed this site is very focused on Igbos lol.

6 Likes

Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ok, so after telling the Igbo guy, why did you have to bring it here?

3 Likes

Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by googi: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
By Aboki, I assume you mean our Hausa brothers and sisters.

Most Africans will agree with you and even celebrate where you exaggerated a little.

But my dear brother, how could you fall up to the present day to those Fulani as the only Africans still under colonization?

No Nigerian will be free unti our brothers in the North are free!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by Obalatule: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
First of all Its not only Igbos use the word aboki it's a country wide term for Hausa

Second of all Hausa people where fully involved in the well know Trans-saharan slave trade with the Arab world, so calm down

Third of all, the oldest form of civilization in what is today called Nigeria has been established to be the one of the Igbos, and it produced Ancient artifacts such as the few attached below, you can make your own research

You could have made your point without sounding the way you did angry.....Aboki na Aboki shaa

6 Likes

Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by helinues: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin

Everybody just dey Rub Igbo's like rub balm... grin
Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by Kriss216: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
if you like carry monkey go America, banana go still disgrace am.

1 Like

Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by Obalatule: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:
grin

Everybody just dey Rub Igbo's like rub balm... grin
But we are all too used to the attention, No be today undecided
Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by helinues: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
But we are all too used to the attention, No be today undecided

Attention?

Who will give an attention to 5% people? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by Obalatule: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

Attention?

Who will give an attention to 5% people? grin cheesy
you insecure lots called yorubanza, low confidence mgbati people.....always up in igbo business

1 Like

Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by helinues: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
you insecure lots called yorubanza, low confidence mgbati people.....always up in igbo business

Sorry nobody get time for incosequential people most especially the people with no electoral value...

2 Likes

Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by IamWonderful: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
The Next time when the unknown Igbo progenitor see sub-Sahara desert or west African, he will like a thief, they have suffer in Nigeria ehn grin

1 Like

Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by Obalatule: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

Sorry nobody get time for incosequential people most especially the people with no electoral value...
But you do, an average afonja is obsessed with Igbo and Biafra grin.....But we can take all comers no weakeness

1 Like

Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by BlowYourMind: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Scammers and swindlers
Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by Obalatule: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
IamWonderful:
The Next time when the unknown Igbo progenitor see sub-Sahara desert or west African, he will like a thief, they have suffer in Nigeria ehn grin
You can only wish they will suffer, with all the happenings in the Nigerian economy under Buhari the Igbos has been the least affected grin, suffering is the portion of you, your household and everything related to you
Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by Natziz: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Aboki, assumed you love the name, you say which handwriting hausa invent. the Arabic handwriting, na hausa invent am abi and Everything an hausa man is today is as a result of colonization. From Arab colonization,to British colonization, and now to the fulani colonization.
And by the way, the igbo's have their own handwriting (not that borrowed one from Arabia) and it is called nsibidi, they have their own calenders consisting of thirteen months and for market days(eke,orie,afor,nkwo)
Note:the igbo's have built a well substantial civilization on their own from Nri kingdom, to awka to all part of the east and southern part of Nigeria before the British came. which leave me to ask you, without colonization, (Not that borrowed one you keep claiming )how hausa man for be.
Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by IamWonderful: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
You can only wish they will suffer, with all the happenings in the Nigerian economy under Buhari the Igbos has been the least affected grin, suffering is the portion of you, your household and everything related to you
PLEASE PROCLAIM WHAT IS ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH YOUR MOUTH

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
Re: To My Igbo People Here Is A Piece For You To Ponder by Obalatule: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
IamWonderful:
PLEASE PROCLAIM WHAT IS ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH YOUR MOUTH

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
The bigot is qouting Bible, what an irony grin......You preach hate and division all over the cyberspace but you know Bible?......How hypocritical can someone get... Tufiakwa gi!!

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Definition Of Nigerian Government By A Student / Obaseki Approves All Outstanding Promotions In Public Service / REVEALED: FG Spent 97% Of Jan-May Revenue On Debt Servicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.