Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

HELP I’m Getting Banned Daily !! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP I’m Getting Banned Daily !! (270 Views)

Help! I’m Always Sleeping In Church / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP I’m Getting Banned Daily !! by Petrall: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is PETRA1 . I have been getting banned daily as soon as I make a post . I just got banned lifted again and got rebanned as soon as I made a post on the thread below . I had to use my alternative moniker to make this post . Pls look at the thread and my post below and let me know if I’m violating any rule . Pls unban me .

https://www.nairaland.com/5920494/bishop-oyedepo-speaks-succession-living/6#90734763
Re: HELP I’m Getting Banned Daily !! by Marviey: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
I guess the topic is misleading

Rule 8 and 9
Re: HELP I’m Getting Banned Daily !! by Petrall: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Marviey:
I guess the topic is misleading
Rule 8 and 9

You’ve not said any meaningful thing
Re: HELP I’m Getting Banned Daily !! by Missyajoke(f): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na you cause am ! i told you not to announce that you've created another account you didn't listen now see what's happening. Hope you won't insult me , Read Rule 19. Create another account and post the right thing, If you announce the new account they will block you again.
Be wise.
Re: HELP I’m Getting Banned Daily !! by Petrall: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Missyajoke:
Na you cause am ! i told you not to announce that you've created another account you didn't listen now see what's happening. Hope you won't insult me , Read Rule 19. Create another account and post the right thing, If you announce the new account they will block you again.
Be wise.

The issue is that I was banned for no just cause and served my sentence. Infact the two monikers were banned. But after the ban was lifted as soon as I make one or two posts ,I get banned again . It's been like that for the past 5 days. It's either something is wrong with the anti antispam bolt or with my posts so that I can make correction or if it's not me . Somebody should apologize na. And unban me
Re: HELP I’m Getting Banned Daily !! by Missyajoke(f): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Petrall:

The issue is that I was banned for no just cause and served my sentence. Infact the two monikers were banned. But after the ban was lifted as soon as I make one or two posts ,I get banned again . It's been like that for the past 5 days. It's either something is wrong with the anti antispam bolt or with my posts so that I can make correction or if it's not me . Somebody should apologize na. And unban me

What was the first account you used? Is you new moniker similar to the former one? So you create new accounts everyday?
Probably you need to check what you post . Do they also block you after creating new account?
Re: HELP I’m Getting Banned Daily !! by MuttleyLaff: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Missyajoke:
Be wise.
It's none of all that.

Petrall:
Dont go back to quote any post you last visited that after which it got hidden and you were banned. If you ignore and go to repeat, then you'll automatically trip the bot to getting you banned and your post be hidden again
Re: HELP I’m Getting Banned Daily !! by Petrall: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

What was the first account you used Is your new moniker similar to the former one?

I was using Petra1 but I didnt break any rule when I got banned for 24 hours . I only created the new moniker which is Petrall to report the ban which i believe was a spambolt technical error and to request for permission to use the ne moniker to continue on the hot thread I was on.

So you create new accounts everyday?

No just that new one . But when the 24 hr ban expires as soon as I make a post I get banned again till another day. As the ban expires and I make a post I gen banned again. That's how it has been for about 4 days in a row

I just made a post today

Probably you need to check what you post .

Kindly look at the post I made today before ban .

https://www.nairaland.com/5920494/bishop-oyedepo-speaks-succession-living/6#90734763
Re: HELP I’m Getting Banned Daily !! by Missyajoke(f): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Petrall:

I was using Petra1 but I didnt break any rule when I got banned for 24 hours . I only created the new moniker which is Petrall to report the ban which i believe was a spambolt technical error and to request for permission to use the ne moniker to continue on the hot thread I was on.

No just that new one . But when the 24 hr ban expires as soon as I make a post I get banned again till another day. As the ban expires and I make a post I gen banned again. That's how it has been for about 4 days in a row

I just made a post today

Kindly look at the post I made today before ban .

Petrall follow @ mutteylaugh instructions, Don't know much about being banned

(1) (Reply)

How A Pastor Died After Raping A Woman That Was Brought To Him For Deliverance / Being In Tune / Don’t Reopen Churches Yet – Pastor Tunde Bakare Warns Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.