Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Female Boss,how Best To Handle Them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Female Boss,how Best To Handle Them (1443 Views)

How To Get Your Female Boss To Like You / How Do You Handle A Tough Boss Most Especially A Female Boss / How Best Would A Blind And A Deaf/dumb Communicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Boss,how Best To Handle Them by legba1(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2011
I've heard it severally that female boss are a handful,now i have a first hand experience.I can tell you its been tough.To keep my job and also have a good appraisal,i need your candid advise on how best to relate with my female boss.your past experience and steps taken will also be appreciated.tanks
Re: Female Boss,how Best To Handle Them by FaithYetu(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2011
Well, be DISCIPLINED, Remember, you're not her husband. You're her subordinate, so handle your tasks with integrity, objectivity and best practices. Remember Joseph in the bible, "HOW CAN I DO THIS WICKED THING AND SIN AGAINST GOD" not have fun or pleasure like it's happening nowadays. No wonder a lot of people are not getting to the top, they are confounded by circumstances. My bro, BE DISCIPLINED SIMPLE. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Female Boss,how Best To Handle Them by skyenoor: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2011
Legba1, without knowing the specific details it is hard to give you tailored advice. However, you may want to start with yourself. Is it something that you are doing or not doing ? Do you need to pull your weight more at work? If you critically assess yourself and then conclude that the fault does not lie with you, you may want to look into how to effectively manage your manager. Follow the link below to the article "How to manage your boss effectively." Good luck. http://www.jobsite.co.uk/insider/managing-your-boss-5171/

(1) (Reply)

See Ya Soon Guys :))) / Yansh Pad Is Trending. / What Has Nairaland Taught You Especially As It Approaches 10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.