Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Five Personal Demons To Conquer In Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Five Personal Demons To Conquer In Life (435 Views)

Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** / OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE IV: I Came, I Saw And I Conquer By Johnson / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Personal Demons To Conquer In Life by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
When you are at the top, be careful of the monster called PRIDE. Pride will make you look down on the people who haven't attained your level of success. When you are at the bottom, be careful of the monster called BITTERNESS. Bitterness will make you jealous and think that other people are the reason you haven't made it. When you are on the way to the top, be careful of the monster called GREED. Greed will make you impatient and make you steal or seek shortcuts. When you are on your way down, be careful of the monster called DESPAIR. Despair will make you think it's all over yet there is still hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Personal Demons To Conquer In Life by Gbest90(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nice one... really inspiring.
Re: Five Personal Demons To Conquer In Life by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nice write up.weldone poloyanabo

(1) (Reply)

New Writer / The Only Reason The LION Is The King Of The Forest / Writer With Experience Needed For Writing Academic Blog Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.