Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court (2669 Views)

PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State / With The Evidences So Far Peter Obi Should Reclaim His Mandate Soon / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by donyfrank: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
I know it won't happen in this country, you can as well call me a dreamer.
But in my opinion, Obaseki is not qualified to run as an APC governor's aspirant in the last election in Edo state in 2016, Since today according to APC he is with a manipulated certificate.

PDP should go to court to reclaim that position, and no election should be conducted this year in Edo state, since the person APC featured in the last election is not qualified..
PDP or the party that came 2nd should take over till 2024.

And both APC, Obaseki and Oshomole should be in jail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by Enoch07: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
I concur 100%

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by Kriss216: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Have been thinking about this lately.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by naassbaba: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Who will now be the candidate of the party?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by sweetsell: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
You no get sense the duration for election litigation don end since.

donyfrank:
But in my opinion, Obaseki is not qualified to run as an APC governor's aspirant in the last election in Edo state in 2016, Since today according to APC he is with a manipulated certificate.

PDP should go to court to reclaim that position, and no election should be conducted this year in Edo state, since the person APC featured in the last election is not qualified..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by donyfrank: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
naassbaba:
Who will now be the candidate of the party?

PDP has a candidate then, in 2016

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by donyfrank: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
sweetsell:

So what about that, sense man?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by cpu2006(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
donyfrank:

This your analysis get as he be
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by PIMPAR: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
donyfrank:

So what about that, sense man?
Stop exposing your ignorance. You can't challenge any electoral matters after 21 days the winner is announced. No court will listen to you, after 21 days. The constitution says, you must file your petition within the 21days, a winner is declared. Electoral matters are time bound

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by mightyokwy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
I thought about this earlier but I think the time for that has elapsed. Not sure Sha.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by slivertongue: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
I said same earlier but times have changed. obaseki is heading to PDP while iyamu is in APC. APC knew this game from the beginning and thus compromised ize iyamu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by eneyoduke(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Before judgement day another election must have been hail

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by moderatedguy: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
PIMPAR:

Stop exposing your ignorance. You can't challenge any electoral matters after 21 days the winner is announced. No court will listen to you, after 21 days. The constitution says, you must file your petition within the 21days, a winner is declared. Electoral matters are time bound
Don't mind d Oshiomhole asslickers they are scared of the forthcoming thrashing awaiting Oshiomhole and his vultures. Looking for a way to install Ize-Iyamu through the backdoor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by Minjim: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
sweetsell:

That guy Nah mumu
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by helinues: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
So una no even wait for Obaseki to complete his first term in peace... grin
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by baralatie(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
PIMPAR:

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by donyfrank: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Minjim:

That guy Nah mumu

That is why your country is backward.
Because the electoral timetable or your stupid constitution said so, that's why stupid things should be allowed to truimp in this shithole

If it's a good a country, he will be stripped off all the benefits he got as a governor and should return everything.

What do have here? Everything thrown at us thrives.
Nonesense
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by proff010: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Will Ize Iyamu return to pdp to claim something that is impossible. Failed Analysis...
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by ejimatic: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
donyfrank:

. Any petition on the 2016 election is dead on arrival.It is time bound... The PDP has slept over their right of litigation over he case..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by joyandfaith: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
PIMPAR:

he was taken to court for certificate forgery after 2016 election. court including supreme courtruled in favour of obaseki. I think the review of supreme court judgement can be done if there are new evidences.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by ejimatic: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
donyfrank:

Any petition on the 2016 election is dead on arrival.It is time bound... The PDP has slept over their right of litigation over he case..

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by PIMPAR: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2020
moderatedguy:
Don't mind d Oshiomhole asslickers they are scared of the forthcoming thrashing awaiting Oshiomhole and his vultures. Looking for a way to install Ize-Iyamu through the backdoor.
Keep quiet, you are the number one Obaseki ass licker here .
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by moderatedguy: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet, you are the number one Obaseki ass licker here .
mumu
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by IJOBA2: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2020
helinues:
So una no even wait for Obaseki to complete his first term in peace... grin
HOW BODYgrin
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by PIMPAR: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2020
moderatedguy:
mumu
Mugu, you just dey jump from one thread to another. Local community champion
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by moderatedguy: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

Mugu, you just dey jump from one thread to another. Local community champion
OSHIOMHOLE THUG.....tuehhh i spit on ur head
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by PIMPAR: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2020
moderatedguy:
OSHIOMHOLE THUG.....tuehhh i spit on ur head
E pain you say I no follow you lick Obaseki ass? Confused mofo
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by PIMPAR: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2020
moderatedguy:
Use your head next time. Mugu

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by Justiceleague1: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2020
donyfrank:

Oga,the courts didn't declare Obaseki like that O!!!!! Oshiomhole and that APC kangaroo panel are not the courts
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by jac1: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hm, but PDP candidate then(Ize Nyeamu) is currently a front line aspirant in APC now?meaning power will remain in APC
Re: Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
My heart bleeds any time I see senseless topics like this.
Is it that Nigerians are not educated to know that such cases are statue barred?
God? May our school fees not be in vain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue State Government Rejects Proposed Installation Of Sarduana Otukpo / Finally IPOB Sit-At-Home Collapses In Abia State. / Aggrieved Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down People's Houses, Shops - Hope Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.