Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! (1039 Views)

Black Rome: Togo Chief Devil Worshipper Found With 2000 Dead Corpses / Black Rome: Black Lives Matter Disgraces And Dishonors Black Life Worldwide / Black Rome: The Orange Green Pedophile Network Children For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Don't trust anyone always question

1 Like

Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Remember hypocrites have no bounds!

They need scape goats so question everything!

It is a crime to fund criminals so why are African Catholics supporting these pedophiles and rapists?

1 Like

Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Buga
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
crazy fanatic undecided
opens a thread. becomes his own f.t.c then replies himself.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
crazy fanatic undecided

opens a thread.
becomes his own f.t.c
then replies himself.

Stop trolling me Bobrisky
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Stop trolling me Bobrisky
idiots and foolis people are always quick to call others names.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
idiots and foolis people are always quick to call others names.

Hey that's only person name on Nairaland I ever mentioned so I know he is mad at me. If you are not mad at me then stay out of my path.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Hey that's only person name on Nairaland I ever mentioned so I know he is mad at me. If you are not mad at me then stay out of my path.

Better human being the get path even ignoramus too the get path

this life sha. undecided
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Better human being the get path even ignoramus too the get path

this life sha. undecided

Stop trolling me
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Stop trolling me
Hmn i no see beta human to troll na you wey be half done i go come troll.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Hmn i no see beta human to troll na you wey be half done i go come troll.

Hmmm...

A prideful devil
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Hmmm...
A prideful devil
forget that thing if you see devil you go run.

You wey get chicken liver.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
forget that thing if you see devil you go run.

You wey get chicken liver.

I am in the middle of fighting the devil so come back later.

I'm busy
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

I am in the middle of fighting the devil so come back later.

I'm busy
Be deceiving yourself. If you wey mumu like dis see devil i swear you go run.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Be deceiving yourself. If you wey mumu like dis see devil i swear you go run.

Stop trolling me
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Stop trolling me
Stop being a fool.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Stop being a fool.

Stop trolling me
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Stop trolling me
stop being an a$$hole.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
stop being an a$$hole.

When the war is over you can wash my feet.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

When the war is over you can wash my feet.
you are still a kid.

Go fu€k yourself kiddo.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
you are still a kid.

Go fu€k yourself kiddo.

You can't stop this war it's already on. It was on before we were born. The church was after me before I was born. You have no clue what time it is in prophecy.

It's not just rape it's the rapture.

The rapture of the church.

I can do nothing except my duty to the light.

Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

You can't stop this war it's already on. It was on before we were born. The church was after me before I was born. You have no clue what time it is in prophecy.

It's not just rape it's the rapture.

The rapture of the church.

I can do nothing except my duty to the light.

No be only rapture.

even if the world were to end tommorow i will still plant my apple tree. - abraham lincoln.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
No be only rapture.

even if the world were to end tommorow i will still plant my apple tree. - abraham lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln never existed

And I don't own any land to plant apple trees

I'm a poor soldier for Christ
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Abraham Lincoln never existed

And I don't own any land to plant apple trees

I'm a poor soldier for Christ

only a foolish person will choose poverty. Solomon with all his wisdom chose wealth over poverty.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
only a foolish person will choose poverty. Solomon with all his wisdom chose wealth over poverty.

Solomon was a king born into a royal family.

You don't know me or what the war is about.

If you read your bible you would understand.

Black Rome cruxifiers of the Black Christ
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Solomon was a king born into a royal family.
You don't know me or what the war is about.
If you read your bible you would understand.
so you are a slave born into a wretched family right?
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Watch this video of a 3 month old baby defiled by unknown persons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_7-rR5POvE

This is the kind of sick psychopathic world breed by Rome. They are defiling millions of children and creating invisible monsters throughout world society.

It's clear to me Rome is a satanic kingdom on this Earth.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
so you are a slave born into a wretched family right?

We choose our birth before coming to Earth and I have no issues because I know why I came to that family.

My father's bloodline is Defrance who are French Moors the Merovingian dynasty. They founded Knights Templars.

My Mother's family bloodline is British Moors the Washingtons. They were cousins to the Black British royals.

Africans aren't the only Blacks who built kingdoms. Because Noah had 3 sons who survived the flood. We lived in Europe and are not descendants of West Africans your ancestors sold after they were done enslaving them.

If you read a little you would understand some

https://www.nairaland.com/5884668/fathers-name-defrance-french-templars

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Galactico4ever(m): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Watch this video of a 3 month old baby defiled by unknown persons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_7-rR5POvE

This is the kind of sick psychopathic world breed by Rome. They are defiling millions of children and creating invisible monsters throughout world society.

It's clear to me Rome is a satanic kingdom on this Earth.

Are you sure
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Are you sure

Romans are Blacks and the other races are Catholics.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Galactico4ever(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Romans are Blacks and the other races are Catholics.
So the "MESSIAH" was a black man then

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Influencer Christiana Kayode Rocks Blue Hair / Erica Caught Doing This During Her Legend Unveiling As Ambassador (video) / Is Femi Otedola bankrolling his baby daughter, Temi Otedola acting career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.