Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! (1042 Views)

Black Rome: Togo Chief Devil Worshipper Found With 2000 Dead Corpses / Black Rome: Black Lives Matter Disgraces And Dishonors Black Life Worldwide / Black Rome: The Orange Green Pedophile Network Children For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

We choose our birth before coming to Earth and I have no issues because I know why I came to that family.

My father's bloodline is Defrance who are French Moors the Merovingian dynasty. They founded Knights Templars.

My Mother's family bloodline is British Moors the Washingtons. They were cousins to the Black British royals.

Africans aren't the only Blacks who built kingdoms. Because Noah had 3 sons who survived the flood. We lived in Europe and are not descendants of West Africans your ancestors sold after they were done enslaving them.

If you read a little you would understand some

https://www.nairaland.com/5884668/fathers-name-defrance-french-templars

Wake up out your slumber

be they and be decieving yourself. No one on earth is pure. The bible says for all(not some but everybody) have sin and fall short of the glory of god. In life i have learnt not to worry about things i can't control.
leave rapture for god.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yall send billions of Naira to fund these criminal pyschopaths in Rome. Why?

It is a crime to fund criminals.

Then you complain of White Supremacy and foreign influences in Africa.

Yall kill anybody who tries to end this oppression same as these Blacks do in America. As they do everywhere else.

Then it finally occured to me...hmmm.. Rome was Black and Christ was Black and Christ accused those Blacks then of being satanic and wicked.

Blacks invented human sacrifice and that's the most horrible evil even Orunmila fought it in Ifa oracle.

Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
be they and be decieving yourself. No one on earth is pure. The bible says for all(not some but everybody) have sin and fall short of the glory of god. In life i have learnt not to worry about things i can't control.
leave rapture for god.

Yes no one is pure yet some redeem themselves and others do not because of pride.

Yall are proud of your cult traditions and don't desire to change. Well this is the problem on Earth not White Supremacy. All this nasty LGBT was really a Black thing for thousands of years.

They would do their fertility rituals, homosexuality, sacrifice blood offerings then march their warriors off to invade your village. Capture you and your family, brutalizing you, raping men, women and children all the way back to their village. The primary reason for slaves was blood sacrifice to their demon gods. It was so bad around them other kingdoms got into the practice of homosexual warriors because they figured using psychopaths to fight pyschopaths was the only way.

Nonsense I bring the fire of truth.

Change the culture or not survive the rapture

5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Yes no one is pure yet some redeem themselves and others do not because of pride.

Yall are proud of your cult traditions and don't desire to change. Well this is the problem on Earth not White Supremacy. All this nasty LGBT was really a Black thing for thousands of years.

They would do their fertility rituals, homosexuality, sacrifice blood offerings then march their warriors off to invade your village. Capture you and your family, brutalizing you, raping men, women and children all the way back to their village. The primary reason for slaves was blood sacrifice to their demon gods. It was so bad around them other kingdoms got into the practice of homosexual warriors because they figured using psychopaths to fight pyschopaths was the only way.

Nonsense I bring the fire of truth.

Change the culture or not survive the rapture

5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal

Open your eyes and see the truth.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Open your eyes and see the truth.

My eyes are open

Do you desire me to post all the conspiracy theories of sodomy cultism and links to child sacrifice in Nigeria? And where there is some smoke there is fire!

Did you know the Nazis were homosexual warriors like I described? Yes and they were into witchcraft to win battles.

Did you know there were Black Nazis? These were homosexual psychopaths too!

Alot of those killings the Nazis did were blood sacrifices.

Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 12:07am On Jun 17, 2020
The Nazis like the Romans were into homosexual witchcraft and blood sacrifices.

Homosexuals lust for power and the demons in them drive them towards domination of others.

Christ is free will and how freedom relates to obedience to God Almighty

Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 12:11am On Jun 17, 2020
Armypolicecults:

My eyes are open

Do you desire me to post all the conspiracy theories of sodomy cultism and links to child sacrifice in Nigeria? And where there is some smoke there is fire!

Did you know the Nazis were homosexual warriors like I described? Yes and they were into witchcraft to win battles.

Did you know there were Black Nazis? These were homosexual psychopaths too!

Alot of those killings the Nazis did were blood sacrifices.

do not let the past determine your future. thoes are long gone histories.

Being an optimist i look forward to a great future and i will advice you to stop being a pessimist and join me as we look forward to a better future.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 12:18am On Jun 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
do not let the past determine your future. thoes are long gone histories.

Being an optimist i look forward to a great future and i will advice you to stop being a pessimist and join me as we look forward to a better future.

In case you are sleeping America is on fire because of lockdown and staged rioting. Blacks helped these evil Whites pull off the Coronavirus hoax. Thousands of my family will be trapped so I am quite upset with yall. If there was a chance for Black unity yall blew it. America is the greatest nation because at least we can speak out without being killed outright like in Africa. Those evil pastors are too strong in Africa and some are riches than kings. The Catholic church is too powerful in many parts of Africa and they are pedophiles there too. Africans are too afraid to challenge corruption while surrounded by militaries all over the world operating in jungles.

You need to read
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 12:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Armypolicecults:

In case you are sleeping America is on fire because of lockdown and staged rioting. Blacks helped these evil Whites pull off the Coronavirus hoax. Thousands of my family will be trapped so I am quite upset with yall. If there was a chance for Black unity yall blew it. America is the greatest nation because at least we can speak out without being killed outright like in Africa. Those evil pastors are too strong in Africa and some are riches than kings. The Catholic church is too powerful in many parts of Africa and they are pedophiles there too. Africans are too afraid to challenge corruption while surrounded by militaries all over the world operating in jungles.

You need to read

Will that change anything?
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Will that change anything?

The power of the Gods will change it if men fail to rise to task.

I Daniel beheld until the thrones were cast down and the ancient of days did sit.

Some times thrones change when kings refuse to bow to Gods change.

You have until 2023 and that's Yoruba prophecy of which I am a firm believer in Ifa.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by XXXXTENTACION: 12:36am On Jun 17, 2020
Armypolicecults:

The power of the Gods will change it if men fail to rise to task.

I Daniel beheld until the thrones were cast down and the ancient of days did sit.

Some times thrones change when kings refuse to bow to Gods change.

You have until 2023 and that's Yoruba prophecy of which I am a firm believer in Ifa.

well i don't believe in gods
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 12:41am On Jun 17, 2020
[img][/img]
XXXXTENTACION:
well i don't believe in gods

What Africans call Gods are Allah's archangels like Gabriel and Micheal. God has a heavenly kingdom too with cabinet ministers and warriors. This is in the Bible and Quran so understanding is needed here.
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 1:00am On Jun 17, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
An enraged wife’s scream has exposed the alleged rape of a minor by her 42-year-old husband, Ahmadu Idris,

Idris had allegedly asked his victim, a 13-year-old seller of wrappers, to take the wares to his wives in his house for them to make their choices.

According to father of the teenage girl, Musa Abubakar, the girl took the wrappers to the man’s house, not knowing that the wives were not at home.

Abubakar said the man trailed his daughter and pounced on her the moment they arrived the house, threatening to kill her if she shouted.

The man’s luck ran out, however, because the younger wife on whose bed he took her to suddenly returned to the house and caught the man in the act.

Our correspondent learnt, enraged to find her husband on top of a stranger on her matrimonial bed, she screamed to attract attention.

The Adamawa State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Suleiman Nguroje, who confirmed the incident Wednesday, said it occurred in Ngwalam village in Numan local government area last week when the victim was sent by her grandmother to market some female wrappers to her neighbours.

Nguroje said the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of Numan local government area brought the matter which was transferred to Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the command in Yola.

He assured that the case would be treated with diligence and the culprit prosecuted according to the dictates of the law.

https://thenationonlineng.net/wife-exposes-husband-who-rapes-minor

Re: Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide! by Armypolicecults: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Galactico4ever:
So the "MESSIAH" was a black man then

All the learned know Christ is Black and Romans and Hebrews are Black.

Pastors got PhD in religion and research so they know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija2020: “time Is Going” – Nengi Encourage Ozo To Ask Her Out (VIDEO) / Nollywood Actress Caught Having Sex On A Movie Set "Mr & Mrs Yk Comedy Series / Bbnaija Final: Magician Babs Cadini Cast Spell On Davido And He Got Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.