Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (86686 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by okenwaa(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by BIGMC: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:
Must be cult related.

He thought nobody knows him hence he's still barbing during war. The truth is, as you're walking to the bush for initiation, eyes are already on you. You're a target for any rival during war.

Solution; Say no Cultism.

Oh dear
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
A struggling boy with one wooden
barbing chair & torn rubber carpet!!

Wetin him do for God sake to
warrant this execution?

Is it girlfriend related or cultism?

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
signature cultist murder.....another one bites the dust

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Enoch07:
1) business deal gone south
2) cultism
3) woman
4) definitely not coronavirus
thorough investigation will tell us which was d reason, and the assassin they caught should be tortured into confessing asap
def number 2...
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by gambia(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
It saddens me seeing young boys involving themselves in cultism, i pity his parents.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:
Must be cult related.

He thought nobody knows him hence he's still barbing during war. The truth is, as you're walking to the bush for initiation, eyes are already on you. You're a target for any rival during war.

Solution; Say no Cultism.
Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by BigBashiru: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
People are shouting cultism.... there are also female cultists so why aren't they assassinating themselves.

THE PROBLEM IS THE CURSED MALE GENDER WHO COMMIT ALL SORTS OF ATTROCITIES AGAINST THEMSELVES LIKE SAVAGES
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Eeya
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by cosef: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
simplyleo abeg go and commit suicide, see heavy heavy knocks on top your head. Only you ke! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
So this town has gone to the dogs again?
First their LG chairman. Now this.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Urchman200: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can bet it, he wasn't killed by igbos.

I heard one igbo boy saying igbos have never killed since they were created. And I believe him.

Buhari should call his fulani herdsmen to order. undecided
mumu
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Urchman200:
mumu
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

I heard one igbo boy saying igbos have never killed since they were created. And I believe him.

I bet you wake up from your Nightmares shouting Igbo! Igbo!! Igbo!!! angry
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Tremple8v: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Since na bike them bring , na them #cult
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
I still don't understand the gain in killing a fellow human for satisfaction
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by mikywonder(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

See d type of People supporting BUHARI and APC
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by tirocino(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's painful cos this young man (God rest his soul) use to greet me whenever I pass by his salon. Smiling and offering to give free hair cut; cultism or not a human life was lost here and the apprehended suspect the one that brought him from his family to his salon for hair cut, same individual that ran away with the hitmen, is now saying that he was going to toilet when arrested even with blood on his clothes. God keep us save

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
RIP to the dead..
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm 95% sure say na cult related issue.

a herbalist can use the hair of the one wey barb him hair to do some rituals in order to kill him or use it to capture him.

that's if dem dey interested sha.

shun cultism and say hell no to it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
gambia:
It saddens me seeing young boys involving themselves in cultism, i pity his parents.
bros e better make person do yahoo, that join cult.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by livebyday(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Why are you trying to incite issues on this thread ?

You want to get banned again?

The mods don't tolerate this
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
this guy na Vikings bloodly pirates..

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Urchman200: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
no bi ur fault bigotry is been promoted on this forum,if not how can chronic tribalist like u will be calling for my suspension because I called u who u are .hypocrite
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
philip0906:
Mumu boys, their mates dey hustle for upper iweka and Alaba dem dey kpuf themselves in the name of cultism.

After eating that deadly food called okpa, next thing na to count scores.

Good riddance!
biko, ejooo! I use everything both living and dead to beg you to leave our innocent sumptuous okpa, him no fight with anybody.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by younggerrard(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

U be fat mumu oh...na matter like this na him u dey take play ur tribal game?
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by musa234(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

You disgust me. This is what Nairaland is all about, pathetic!
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by psalmylee: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Dem go soon use you count scores, deliberately or mistaken identity. Don't worry
I swear.. Leave am make him dey talk anyhow..no be everything eye see mouth go talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
At least they caught one ,the others will soon be arrested no matter how far they run

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.