Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School (44792 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by rosy1992(f): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Both of you are the same.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by SidneyB(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Won't this moronic moderators post the news that Lagos state has reversed the reopening of religious centers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by NaijadrivaCars: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dem don't start all these rhetorics.

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by slivertongue: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
obaseki sud watch his tongue
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Officialgarri: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
You mean oshiomole no go school?

Dis one don dey use ipob brain.

This is how 98% of ipob miscreants reason and talk.
I like you grin
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by sosospence(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
This fight na Super showdown
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by fuke(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
See who is talking about being educated.
3 o level credits and black market degree.
just exhibited his shallowness again
Oshi has 2nd degree in industrial relations.

ok.
Nairalanders in the diasporas can download this eBook for free today only.

Sorry, Nairalanders within Nigeria will not be to access this book for now.

Please bear with me.
Linkk https://aw170723.aweb.page/p/83c199d2-7bc0-45a2-944e-1a252e7c7306

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Jazzafizzy(f): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
He did not go to school but he made you a governor and succesfuly denied you of your mandate when you challenged him,
go siddon joor you're talking too much.
Just like how lucky igbinedion made Oshiomole too a governor right

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by heywhytech1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
The lesson I learnt from this saga is : for whatsoever loyalty is key

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by ThatFairGuy: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
We feel your pain

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
onez:
Majority of Edolites are with you. Just chose your steps well. This Edo saga is beginning of an end of a big political party.

we are not oo .we are tried of Nigerian politicians we are going back to old Nigeria mid west region

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by bjdon: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Edo is fundamentally a PDP state. It was due to the misrule of Lucky that APC got a foothold. The people love Obaseki and they will stand with him in September.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Correcto: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Your reasoning is attached to IPOB
Simplyleo:

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by promotervickky(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
#ISTANDWITHOBASEKI #EDO2020 #SAYNOTOGODFATHERISM #LETSGOFURTHER

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by chukwuibuipob: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
We don hear.Next
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by jaxxy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
He did not go to school but he made you a governor and succesfuly denied you of your mandate when you challenged him,

Where is the certificate?
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by OVB123: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
U didn't answer the question. did oshiomhole went to school? does he have primary school living certificate? did he graduate from university? what about NYSC? Who set ablaze ministry of education in benin city in 2012? I don't blame him, i blame those who made him national chairman of the APC.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by mcmorgan(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by TheGladiator: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oba my man. We are with you sir. Nothing will please me more than seeing Osho, Tinubu and the worst of APC disgraced.

I belong to and support none of the political parties, but have admired your focus over the last four years. You are not like the typical APC politician blaming and cursing PDP and other parties all over the place. You came to work. Carry go sir
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by promotervickky(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
heywhytech1:
The lesson I learnt from this saga is : for whatsoever loyalty is key

Read this tweet from his special adviser before you carry loyalty https://twitter.com/JackObinyan/status/1272779763980083201?s=20
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by ledaman: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Being educated @ times makes someone stupid without humility! Despite your Education yet you were disgraced from your beloved party and your supposed illiterate man.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
OVB123:
U didn't answer the question. did oshiomhole went to school? does he have primary school living certificate? did he graduate from university? what about NYSC? Who set ablaze ministry of education in benin city in 2012? I don't blame him, i blame those who made him national chairman of the APC.
Who school epp?
I've been making money without my certs, i shoulda invested my skool fees if i had known.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Urchman200: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

and u believe he is a graduate right? U are more brainless than those u accused of not having brain , I know u don't know that the position of NLC does not need u to be a graduate.most of u accused others of low IQ when on the contrary yours is zero.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by moderatedguy: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Oshiomhole go school B4?
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by AtovicGerald19(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Hmmmm ppl sef,can you ever say something with involving IPOB,everything is personal to you,which brain do you think you have..Zoo!!!
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Aderewah: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Karlifate:

So, you're now enjoying the 18hrs power supply.
Yes.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by prigoz(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Any day you didn't mention ipob, that is the day you won't take your sick drug, tufiakwa gi! Useless BMC
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by nurex01(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ambode Said more than this to Sanwo-Olu
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by NorthSharper(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Even if it were true that Oshiomole is afraid of educated people, it must be only those highly brainy educated people he would be afraid of, not an olodo who could only manage to get 3 credit passes in his O/L exam!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses / Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja / Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.