Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School (44808 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
you and these your ipob sef. Bro you get anything personal with ipob? undecided
Don't mind that olofofo. Most times he sounds like a demented fool
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by ernieboy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gforce2015:
All edo state politicians have the problem of educational certificates.
The educational standard in Edo State is so low NUC should do their thorough investigation about various schools in Edo State....probably most of the institutions in the state are just issuing certificates for their illiterate Children...
who is this idiot
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
stanliwise:
how can someone who is an illiterate type and you understand? Still, you behave so naïve and immature.
For your info am an Alumni of the University of Benin, if you have any evidence that certs are being handed to people without passing the process then table it.
You just come to a faceless forum and just say things anyhow, since you know no consequences will follow.

there are many certified gullible graduates who are parading themselves as an Alumni of a university. Of course, every dick, tom and harry get certified one way or another either legally or illegally.
The question is not about your degree certificate, it is your ability and capability to defend it...
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Gandollar(f): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
He did not go to school but he made you a governor and succesfuly denied you of your mandate when you challenged him,
go siddon joor you're talking too much.
This account is just a few days old but you have been speaking from both sides of the mouth. Pick a hustle sir.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by kolmart: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Some people will come here and comments just like people who have been infected by covid-19 can somebody make someone a governor of not God? If at all Oshiomole made obaseki a governor some people also made Oshiomole a governor so people should be reason before commenting on this platform
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by ernieboy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
murmee:
Thank you. A lot of people don't know that Oshiomole is well read. Even before I read his profile, I knew he is well learned from the way he speaks and his qualitative reasoning!
oga stop peddling rumours being able to speak does not make u educated, just enlightened or exposed. oshomole is not educated even his close aids during his administration in Edo know this.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Gandollar(f): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
jumper524:
Obaseki has lost it completely.

You can fight your elder only when you have the potentials to win.
Obaseki to oshoimole is just like mc-gregor to mayweather.
The one with the loudest noise lost.
Same thing happening to obaseki.
The odds doesn't favour you and you know but you choose to let others mislead you.

Even the PDP your banking on, might not give you ticket, you decamping is a plus to them and a minus to you.

Use your head.
Walking away doesn't necessarily mean defeat, it sometimes mean going to get the right weapon to fight again..
Oh puleeeese! Stop fishing for idiots
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Gandollar(f): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
biggie73:
Obaseki is a talker.
Oshiomole is even more garrulous! I think it's an Edo/Delta thing.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by ada9ja(f): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
You mean oshiomole no go school?

Dis one don dey use ipob brain.

This is how 98% of ipob miscreants reason and talk.

I swear die
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Gandollar(f): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
frubben:
Like seriously thats all he will says cincerning his certificate. Like wat does this man take us for?. I was expecting him to really use this medium to clerify his certificate issue and all he could say is that trash he said up dere.

This guy is too dumb abeg.

Oga sir oshomole has not even done anytin here. All he did was step outside let the screening comittee do justice to you. since he knew you have alot of sekeleton.

The only thing fighting your reelection is your certificate. Shikina
UI came out to say they issued him the certificate. NYSC never denied him. What else do you want?

You want him to recoil his tail like Ambode and not fight back, while Oshiomole has been yapping upandan!

Go and check the FP and see how many Oshiomole threads are there for just today.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by cosef: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
you and these your ipob sef. Bro you get anything personal with ipob? undecided

Simplyleo na im you dey ask? We dey fire am wella for this forum. grin grin

Him no fit forget us lai lai. IPOB don collect 10 bedroom duplex inside him big skull. Free accommodation. grin grin

Na we dey reign for inside him agbari. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Ogbobesinachi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

must you show how brainless you are ewu
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Gandollar(f): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
cosef:

Him no fit forget us lai lai. IPOB don collect 10 bedroom duplex inside him skull. Na we dey reign for inside him agbari. grin grin
I was very angry at those asking him questions.

Simplyleo AKA omenka.

Yesterday he called me Ipob. I reminded him how we hunted him down to markudi and even made him to start creating multiple monikers to disguise himself.

But each time he created a new moniker and posted anything, his childish rants and wailings gave him away and the violation of that moniker commenced. grin

Omenka has sufficient reasons to see Ipob when he lifts his wife's skirts cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Gandollar(f): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:
you think anyone with a brain in this country is an ipob member?
But your presidiot is brain dead and you are cool with it because you are brain dead too
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by surgical: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
jumper524:
Obaseki has lost it completely.

You can fight your elder only when you have the potentials to win.
Obaseki to oshoimole is just like mc-gregor to mayweather.
The one with the loudest noise lost.
Same thing happening to obaseki.
The odds doesn't favour you and you know but you choose to let others mislead you.

Even the PDP your banking on, might not give you ticket, you decamping is a plus to them and a minus to you.

Use your head.
Walking away doesn't necessarily mean defeat, it sometimes mean going to get the right weapon to fight again..
Abeg leave matter ,make obaseki deal with the issues the way he deem fit, the same format una give sheu sanni wey no favour am Na hin una wan take deceive obaseki again , after sheu sanni failed following this type of advice,it is the same una that is now mocking him calling blogger senator.
Obaseki will win this one if he keeps his eyes on the ball no distractions
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Gandollar(f): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Officialgarri:

I like you grin
Birds of a feather.

Awon Elepokan them gbogbo
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Gandollar(f): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
fuke:
See who is talking about being educated.
3 o level credits and black market degree.
just exhibited his shallowness again
Oshi has 2nd degree in industrial relations.

ok.
Nairalanders in the diasporas can download this eBook for free today only.

Sorry, Nairalanders within Nigeria will not be to access this book for now.

Please bear with me.
Linkk https://aw170723.aweb.page/p/83c199d2-7bc0-45a2-944e-1a252e7c7306
Baking soda uses is what you are selling in politics section. Abeg pick a serious hustle.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Randy111(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gforce2015:
All edo state politicians have the problem of educational certificates.
The educational standard in Edo State is so low NUC should do their thorough investigation about various schools in Edo State....probably most of the institutions in the state are just issuing certificates for their illiterate Children...

What's this one saying?
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
OBASEKI IS PLAYING WITH KIRIKIRI PRISON
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by cosef: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gandollar:
I was very angry at those asking him questions.

Simplyleo AKA omenka.

Yesterday he called me Ipob. I reminded him how we hunted him down to markudi and even made him to start creating multiple monikers to disguise himself.

But each time he created a new moniker and posted anything, his childish rants and wailings gave him away and the violation of that moniker commenced. grin

Omenka has sufficient reasons to see Ipob when he lifts his wife's skirts cheesy grin

Lol...he has a long way to go in lamentations. grin

Let him start grooming his sons (if he is potent enough to even have one) to start learning some anti-ipob lamentations skills as he grows grey hairs herein. grin grin

Because IPOB will be here for a very very long time. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Modarun(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
He did not go to school but he made you a governor and succesfuly denied you of your mandate when you challenged him,
go siddon joor you're talking too much.
Tinubu boys won't sleep today oh. Oshobaba is a goner! Appeal court have sent him parking.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by safecode: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Obaseki failed to oil the wheel of Edo APC leaders. The era of God-fatherism is gradually coming to an end in Nigeria Political History.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Randy111(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Edopesin:

Your Brain is leaking
Edo state has one of the best Educational System in the country so unless you paid for yours I suggest you stfu

The guy you quoted is a clown. I think we should forget him

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by blessedchild234(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Old men that dont want to leave power.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Ikmonie92: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Ur fada ��
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by stanliwise(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gforce2015:

there are many certified gullible graduates who are parading themselves as an Alumni of a university. Of course, every dick, tom and harry get certified one way or another either legally or illegally.
The question is not about your degree certificate, it is your ability and capability to defend it...
How does my capabilities to defend my result now means the institutions are banding result to wrong people?
We have grades in school, so I hope you understand.
As much as the process was followed, whether or not I prove myself has nothing to do with the institution.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by XXXXTENTACION: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Don't mind that olofofo. Most times he sounds like a demented fool
I wonder whether he even has work at all. Because i wonder how someone who has other important things to do in life will just dedicate his time, life and energy to be attacking people on nairaland. I just pity for his parents and future.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by XXXXTENTACION: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
cosef:

Him no fit forget us lai lai. IPOB don collect 10 bedroom duplex inside him big skull. Free accommodation. grin grin

Na we dey reign for inside him agbari. cool cool
hmn that guy mata na die.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by ofiko123(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
pesty100:
This people should stop telling us nonsene, there is no difference between Oshiomole and Obaseki they are both different side of the same shlt.

I am telling you�

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Gandollar(f): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
cosef:

Lol...he has a long way to go in lamentations. grin

Let him start grooming his sons (if he is potent enough to even have one) to start learning some anti-ipob lamentations skills as he grows grey hairs herein. grin grin

Because IPOB will be here for a very very long time. grin grin
Kpomkwem!
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by Simplyleo: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ikmonie92:

Ur fada ��
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School by richie240: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

When his illiterate godfather was sweating his behind out to ensure he bcam governor, he didn't know he was 'illiterate' dt tyme abi?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.