Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust (78549 Views)

Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
mainstreets:
Cock and bull comment

You have no certificate.Very dull minded and fool. Is HSC studies attendance the same as GCE 'A' Level Certificate? Testimonial on plain sheet of paper. Intellectually lazy. You cannot understand logic. Very lousy.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Modarun(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
babaolofin:

Who will revert his suspension. The can of worms has been opened. The PDP cannot even field him. The only way out is for UI to proof how he was admitted. Was it by direct entry using GCE 'A' Level because HSC studies is not examination certificate. Was he admitted on adult work experience ground or through Jamb? Obaseki can work on these alternatives.
Lol. The least qualification one needs to contest is a secondary school certificate. Plus in the eyes of the law everything done under Oshomhole , including appointing a party secretary is null and void. He won't be even allowed to enter the party secretariat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by seunmsg(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
emexc11:

That Obaseki is no longer a member of the APC is not contestable.
But know it now that Oshiomole has finally succeeded in handing over the governorship structure of Edo state to PDP on a platter of gold because all those actions taken by him as the national chairman will be null and void there by invalidating the candidacy of anybody that APC will present.
Who is speaking when God has not spoken?

You guys really need to stop this crass display of ignorance. Every decision taken by Oshiomole remains valid. The ruling of the appeal court today doesn’t invalidate any decision taken by the NWC of the party.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
modernWays:
The only problem APC have this moment is BUHARI.

Imaging every one just doing as they like under his administration.

Judiciary has becomes instrument or mere weapon in the hands of politicians.

Buhari intervened they were adamant. Now he has acted from behind the scenes or left it to faith.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
mainstreets:
Very useless station especially that fat round man called Babajide. Always supporting Tinubu, he has never critised Tinubu. Useless man,

I just checked them to know if they are showing the breaking news only to see they are showing Resident doctors vs Fed govt strike meeting as breaking news.

The thing pain them well. Very yeye TV station.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by daddyp76(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Dustbin news
The news is real.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Soundmind(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=southniyikaye post=90742432]Make I siddon here just in case.

Southniyikaye, i need your phone no pls.
mine is 08095519098.
Take care
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by seunmsg(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
RuddyFusion:

iF the Supreme Court goes the way of the Appel then what has APC gained? because everything the so-called stay of execution granted them will become NULL and VOID
.....Osho baba is not the only one that can lead the Party if he has become a divisive figure, then he needs to GO

The problem now is that the two parties fighting ( Pro and Anti Tinubu forces ) within the party are both strong and this will ultimately lead to the dealth of APC because BUHARI IS WEAK non-existent in all these and on HIS WAY OUT

Stop the crass display of ignorance. If a stay of execution is granted, all decisions taken by the chairman remains valid until the day Supreme Court gives judgement upholding the decision of the appeal court.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by ajbf: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
techmo:

according to Kemi right? well on instagram all her kids are still very much active and stunting for the gram so its all crappy crap
Which Kemi? It is open news in Oyo State
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Levels1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon here just in case.

I fabricate popcorn machines both solar and gas powered.
I also teach people how to make almost 200k from popcorn in a month.
Just get a busy area, then contact me for business

I also fabricate container housing or for workshop or for farm house.

Pls chat me up via 08030651947 on WhatsApp or better still give me yours.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Luchitec(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
You have a point; the game plan is to render the APC useless in the forthcoming Edo State gubernatorial election. One consequence of the just aforesaid is that Adam Oshiomole traducers would end up holding him responsible for the sad state of affairs. Adam Oshiomole should just pray that the APC does not lose Edo State, otherwise his days as a political juggernaut in the party would be over.

emexc11:

That Obaseki is no longer a member of the APC is not contestable.
But know it now that Oshiomole has finally succeeded in handing over the governorship structure of Edo state to PDP on a platter of gold because all those actions taken by him as the national chairman will be null and void there by invalidating the candidacy of anybody that APC will present.
Who is speaking when God has not spoken?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by RuddyFusion(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
seunmsg:

Stop the crass display of ignorance. If a stay of execution is granted, all decisions taken by the chairman remains valid until the day Supreme Court gives judgement upholding the decision of the appeal court.

Ok wise one till then
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by izubext007: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
I knw Obaseki would be biting his fingers why he left APC in a hurry.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Segekesy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Double walla for dead body
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by celeiyke: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Black market judgement, it won't stand the test of time

Which time again? This na appeal court o
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Modarun:

Lol. The least qualification one needs to contest is a secondary school certificate. Plus in the eyes of the law everything done under Oshomhole , including appointing a party secretary is null and void. He won't be even allowed to enter the party secretariat.

I agreed with you 'O' level is the least requirement, but can of worms has been opened already. My governor did not present his degree to INEC because of NYSC. He met the requirement. The issue is when there is an exhibit. Kemi Adeosun would not have had a case if she did not submit any NYSC certificate because the immediate former Minister of Finance did not serve NYSC as well. The Obaseki case has an issue only UI can clear. The leadership of a party is very strong. You cannot work against them but APC main leader is not available. Late Kyari would have tried.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by moderatedguy: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
babaolofin:

Who will revert his suspension. The can of worms has been opened. The PDP cannot even field him. The only way out is for UI to proof how he was admitted. Was it by direct entry using GCE 'A' Level because HSC studies is not examination certificate. Was he admitted on adult work experience ground or through Jamb? Obaseki can work on these alternatives.
Foolish analysis from a useless Oshiomhole thug blinded by hate

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Levels1:

Pls chat me up via 08030651947 on WhatsApp or better still give me yours.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Soundmind post=90745598][/quote]I messaged you on WhatsApp 09018448388
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
tabisegroup:

Give me ur contact (08182236710)
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by murmee: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
dapsoneh:
The deed has been done already, Obaseki has been disqualified and that wont cancel that disqualification. At worst, Oshiomoleh will go to supreme court
And the Supreme court will annul the Appeal court judgment!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by millionboi(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Dustbin news
is like u don't listen to news

Edit ur post

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by naijaman2225(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kweensavvy:

No, the deed has been done already, Obaseki has been disqualified and Oshiomole will be removed as Chairman.
Even APC leaders are sick and tired of his gra gra. They will want an entirely new person in the next era.

My prediction.
I SECOND THAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by prohet: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
oloriooko:
Sourceless info
when u wake up let us know
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nwaonyishi69: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is turning to 'gutter rumble' part 2.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by eneyoduke(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Obaseki to remain in APC
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by PharoahIII: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
seunmsg:

He did not hand over to anybody. He was running the government from isolation.

Until a court rules otherwise, Ajimobi’s appointment remains valid. Beside, Obaseki is no longer a member of APC. There is nothing anybody can do about his case again. The deed has been done already.
[/color]

[color=#006600]

this is not true, pls don't say what you don't know, he handed over to the Sec of State for Foreign Affairs Dominic Raab, the defacto UK dep prime minister, i live there so i know
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by naijaman2225(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
dapsoneh:
another conflicting news now

Oshiomole’s Suspension: “We are not moving to PDP yet” – Obaseki - https://politicsnigeria.com/oshiomoles-suspension-we-are-not-moving-to-pdp-yet-obaseki/

IZE-IYAMU DON JAM ROCK.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Web2020: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
mainstreets:
Very useless station especially that fat round man called Babajide. Always supporting Tinubu, he has never critised Tinubu. Useless man,
I thought I am the only one that notice him. Very bias in all his submissions.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by thaprofit88: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Authoreety:
Which yeye stupid court..?

We don't have court of law in Nigeria...
Magistrates and judges are mere puppets in the hands of politicians...

Please what exactly is your point?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.