Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Should I Question Ny Landlord? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Question Ny Landlord? (2910 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by NoToPile: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
What question are you planning to ask him?

He wants to ask the landlord why he doesn't have a gen at his age despite the fact that he has collected over 2 million from the tenants.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by NoToPile: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
You guys should come together and look for a solution.

Even if he has a gen the proper thing will be all of you come together ask to use his gen then everyone contributes fuel for the running of the gen and pumping at specific times.

If you don't want them charging at your place simply say so.

Don't call him stingy because he refused to buy generator.

In this case provision of water is your business, landlord has done his own he has provided the source of water and provisions for pumping its not his fault the transformer spoilt.
Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by GboyegaD(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
NoToPile:

He wants to ask the landlord why he doesn't have a gen at his age despite the fact that he has collected over 2 million from the tenants.

grin grin grin grin

I know just wanted him to write it so that he can understand how unnecessary the question is.
Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by edoman2016: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2020
NoToPile:

grin grin grin grin

Seriously, his landlord is a case study. The OP must have been frustrated with his landlord's stinginess.
Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by Steady259(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

Same question i was gonna ask
Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by NoToPile: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2020
edoman2016:

Seriously, his landlord is a case study. The OP must have been frustrated with his landlord's stinginess.

In real sense as long as his 'stinginess' doesn't mean he won't do his duties as the landlord then its non of the tenants business and there's no need to be frustrated.

Na personal gen e no buy e no commit any offence abeg.
Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by NoToPile: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

I know just wanted him to write it so that he can understand how unnecessary the question is.

Loool let him ask now and he will get an appropriate response grin grin
Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by yommen: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2020
GboyegaD:

May be you read again. He has eventually bought a gen though and we are being made to contribute money for fuel.
Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by GboyegaD(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2020
yommen:

May be you read again. He has eventually bought a gen though and we are being made to contribute money for fuel.

Guess you are happy you guys eventually asked him why he is yet to buy a generator and now he's bought it. Interestingly, you guys now have to fuel same generator you hand twisted him to buy.

You have achieved what you wanted however, should he increase the rent next year, don't come here to rant, please.
Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by yommen: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
GboyegaD:

Guess you are happy you guys eventually asked him why he is yet to buy a generator and now he's bought it. Interestingly, you guys now have to fuel same generator you hand twisted him to buy.

You have achieved what you wanted however, should he increase the rent next year, don't come here to rant, please.

He already increased the fuel. So, stop ranting.
Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by GboyegaD(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
yommen:

He already increased the fuel. So, stop ranting.

You are the one ranting. I wish you well.
Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by yommen: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
GboyegaD:

You are the one ranting. I wish you well.

I sought opinion. You chose to insult. So who is ranting then? God will bless me � to be a better person and to be a able to do good things for people freely without coming back to complain or insult. Amen
Re: Should I Question Ny Landlord? by VTJN(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Be abusing mi, u Don see advice finish u hear
Who be this? u normal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okrika UK Wears For Sale / The Healing Power Of An Apology / What's The Average Cost To Marry An Akwaibom Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.