Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Happened To My Elder Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened To My Elder Brother (2850 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
People will take you for granted and play you according to how you present yourself. This is why I became proud of myself and how far I have come. I also learnt that, In life nobody will carry your cross for you. Nobody will love you more than yourself and no one will know your pain and suffering more than yourself. I say all this because of what I have been through.

I am writing on behalf my brother whom I know as one of the most caring and good hearted person I have ever seen. Because of the constant persecution I received from my earthly father, I went to live with my elder brother because he was the only one that truly cared for me in all areas of my life.

My elder brother venture into a relationship with a lady who cares about nothing but to party and enjoy with her friends. She later move in to live with me and my brother. When my brother is away at work, she will come in with all manner of friends (ladies) like herself. It got to the point that, I started running away from my brother apartment because the house was like a party crib.

One day, I sat my brother down to talk to him about his fiancee. I told him, you are a very handsome and family oriented guy, this lady you are dating, her personallity is not good for you and will surely drag you down. Why don't you look for another young lady that is more melow, a lady that will help your life ? my brother just kept silent and didnt say one word to me, he look at me as if I was an enemy of his well being

I felt very bad that day as I was full of regret for advicing him against his woman. As time went by, the lady told my brother that she wanted to travel out of the state of which my brother agreed to her lies. She was secretly looking for a new apartment in another far away town because she was pregnant for another guy despite the fact that, she was living with my brother and my brother has done so much for her. This new guy normally comes to the neighbourhood to visit her, and when my brother asked her, who is this guy? she told my brother that the guy is just a toaster and she just wanted to eat from the guy and when the guy asked her who my brother was to her, she told the guy that, she is living with my brother, who is her elder brother.

It was shocking when my brother heard from an outsider that, his fiancee is pregnant and when my brother confrot her why she kept the pregnancy a secret, she told my brother that she did not want to abort the child. She has no choice but to admit the pregnancy to my brother and she also gave the pregnancy to the other guy. She was collecting maternity money for medicare from my brother and she was also collecting maternity or hospital money from the guy

She was in between two men and gave the pregnancy to my brother and to the guy as swell. The babe codedly convince the other guy to look for an apartment in another town, so that she can move far away from my brother that is why she told my brother that she wants to travel out of the state.

From the mouth of her aproko friends, my brother heard once more that, the pregnancy does not belong to him, and that the other guy was the father of the unborn child. When my brother asked her, she told my brother that, the pregnancy is not his and later move on with the other guy (the father of her unborn child).

I marveled because my brother is more handsome and has money than the other guy who is a cluber and has no good job.

My own brother wept and tried to speak curses on the lady because he spent so much on this lady and yet the babe betrayed him on the highest level. I told my elder brother to stop and not pronounce curses but to give thanks to Almighty God that he didn't father a child that was not his but my brother refuse to listen to my young brain and advice.

Out of frustration, within a week my brother venture into another relationship with a lady he met on his way driving home after work. I quarrel with him that day, and I told my brother that it is too soon and that he should stay alone for a while just to heal but my brother refuse to listen to me. I move out of my brother apartment and the new lady moved in to live with my brother as she became pregnant for my brother.

This new lady really caused more damage and suffering to the life of my elder brother after she gave birth. My brother later discovered that the lady has three other children for three different men and my brother was the no four. She later fled and left the baby for my brother to raise the child alone and his life never remain the same again. The baby was raised by my mother and sisters and the child never knew motherly love. I am not sure my young nephew even know his biological mother in person. The story is very long and it is more worse than what I can narrate here

In my own life, what I went through in the hands of bad women, it was and it is Almighty God that constantly intervene over me and save me. If the mighty Hand of God had not put a stop to it, I would have died in each relationship because of the jezebelic women that continously keep coming into my life. Mine was so bad that my brother was even suprise and my close friend was very much afraid of his own life and my friend told me that, it will be much more better for me to avoid africa women. He said if it is possible for me to fly out of africa and pick a woman, then I will be safe.

I was devasted in all levels.

With tears and pain I turn away from women and move on. It has been 10 years I keep moving on. I have never touch a woman or masturbated. Right now I am feeling lonely but I just have to endure as I cannot venture into another relationship.

For those of you who called me a pround guy and a narcissist, I dont blame you at all because you don't know my journey or where I am coming from. If you know how far I have come and what I have been through, you will never open your smelling mouth and call me a narcissist.

Right now I have no worries that I am not yet married - as I place my
hope in God.

As for you guys who blindly hurry or enter into marriage, may God help your painful journey.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Quenmoly: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
I pray u find a woman that will love u.... don’t be scared of love..we all are victims of hrt brk

May God ur steps dis time

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Na wa ooo it is well

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by delugadou(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lostchild:
I say all this because of what I have been through.
In 2004 he venture into a relationship with a lady who cares about nothing but to party and enjoy with friends.
In my own life, what I went through in the hands of bad women. if it is possible for me to fly out of africa and pick a wife, then it will be much more better. With tears I flee from women and it has been 10 years I have been alone without the touch and kisses of a woman. Right now I am feeling lonely but I just cannot venture into another relationship.

dis one wey girls dey carry una shine, hope say no be family pattern. Mountain of fire church fit reason una matter Incase of incasity

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
delugadou:
dis one wey girls dey carry una shine, hope say no be family pattern. Mountain of fire church fit reason una matter Incase of incasity

The most easiest way for the devil to destroy a man is through a woman.

Yes, I know of family pattern but in my family, it is more of a strategy of the devils to destroy me and my brothers through his Jezebelic daughters. I say this because I lost my younger brother through a bad woman.

In my own case I did not handle it the way my elder brother did. The enemy knows this, so they used a different type of strategy on me. It was just Almighty God that spared me. It was the hand of God that snatch me out of the deadly trap of the devils. It is God that kept me alive.

As much as I badly need the touch and kisses of a woman, I am still very much afraid of the body and vagina of nigeria women.

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Hathor5(f): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
How is your brother sure the child from the first girlfriend is not his?

Keep blaming women for your brother's unfortunate circumstances or tell him to use condoms in the future or to simply abstain from premarital sex.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Richy4(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yaaaa....I respect your opinion and experience buddy.... but if u are looking for a Star Fish, while u put your net in that deep blue sea, the chances that u must catch the star fish at once is 1/2... there are every possibility that you might get catfish, Eastern Red Scorpionfish, Bigeye Tuna, Atlantic Salmon, Flat-head Tiger... But the assurance is...there are star fishes in that deep blue sea.. it requires patient.. but in a situation where one can't wait, The person will make do with what his net caught grin grin grin...That's what happened to your brother.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by inyangd4: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
I still believe the problem is not the women but yourself!

Judging from your brother's story, he only attracted his kind.

Marriage is instituted by God, it's therefore more spiritual than physical but unfortunately we ignore God's principles to Marriage and expect success. It doesn't work!

Imagine your brother seeing the red flags in the first woman but was probably overwhelmed by sexual immorality.

Imagine taking another woman in within a short time, without knowing she already has children!

Maturity is not by age, Sir.

You and your brother should amend your lives and watch as you'll attract better kinds of women!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Quenmoly:
I pray u find a woman that will love u.... don’t be scared of love..we all are victims of hrt brk

May God ur steps dis time

Quenmoly
Thank you for your prayers.

It is not easy for a healthy young man to be alone for the last 10 years. I receive many pressure from women outside my family that I should get married but I kept pressing alone because I know where I am coming from and most importantly God is heavily working in my life.

My last relationship cost me so much loss, all my money, everything and nearly cost me my life. It was a narrow escape and my life has not remain the same but I kept pressing hard because I know that I will find joy once more again. I tried to let go of the past and look forward to what God is bringing ahead.

This time, God will surely guide my step to meet a good woman that will remove all my fears and heal my wounded soul

There is a saying that good things come to those who wait, and all things work for good to those that loves God

sad

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
inyangd4:
I still believe the problem is not the women but yourself!

Judging from your brother's story, he only attracted his kind.

Marriage is instituted by God, it's therefore more spiritual than physical but unfortunately we ignore God's principles to Marriage and expect success. It doesn't work!

Imagine your brother seeing the red flags in the first woman but was probably overwhelmed by sexual immorality.

Imagine taking another woman in within a short time, without knowing she already has children!

Maturity is not by age, Sir.

You and your brother should amend your lives and watch as you'll attract better kinds of women!

My brother refused to accept and learn from his first mistake. He was blind and ignore all the red flags over this two deadly women that came into his life

In my own case, I fell into a deadly trap of which any person who fail to watch his step will surelt fall into. It is only God will save that person

Your judgment over me and my brother is very cloudy
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hathor5:
How is your brother sure the child from the first girlfriend is not his?

Keep blaming women for your brother's unfortunate circumstances or tell him to use condoms in the future or to simply abstain from premarital sex.

Cheers!

I am not blaming any woman over our wrong choices and misfortune. If anyone failed to learn from the mistake of others, then they will surely learn from their own painful mistake and the consequences of their wrong choice as swell.

☆My brother made first mistake and refuse to learn.

★ I made mistake and I got burnt but I learn from it and dont want to make amother mistake

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Richy4:
Yaaaa....I respect your opinion and experience buddy.... but if u are looking for a Star Fish, while u put your net in that deep blue sea, the chances that u must catch the star fish at once is 1/2... there are every possibility that you might get catfish, Eastern Red Scorpionfish, Bigeye Tuna, Atlantic Salmon, Flat-head Tiger... But the assurance is...there are star fishes in that deep blue sea.. it requires patient.. but in a situation where one can't wait, The person will make do with what his net caught grin grin grin...That's what happened to your brother.

You speak in riddles that convey the reality of our life

Richy4: Thank you
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Ulunne777(f): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Between Romance and family section,I don't know which has more of "Anti women threads" .

How una dey take find these humans when good girls are everywhere?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lostchild:

I am not blaming any woman over of our misfortune. If anyone failed to learn from the mistake of others, then they will surely learn from their own painful mistake and the consequences of their wrong choice.

☆My brother made a mistake and refuse to learn.

★ I made mistake and I got burnt but I learn from it and dont want to make amother mistake

Your narration makes it seem like you're blaming the women for you and your brother's very poor choices.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ulunne777:
Between Romance and family section,I don't know which has more of "Anti women threads" .

When they refuse to pray, the devil will keep packaging his sisters and daughters to give them.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Liposure: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Things we do love love is wicked.
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Share your story bro , we can learn from it
Lostchild:

I am not blaming any woman over of our misfortune. If anyone failed to learn from the mistake of others, then they will surely learn from their own painful mistake and the consequences of their wrong choice.

☆My brother made a mistake and refuse to learn.

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by ImaIma1(f): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Your brother was a big part of his problem. It's obvious that he wasn't careful of his choice of women. And jumping right into another relationship a week after probably with the first woman that showed interest, says a lot about him and his decision making.

There are good people and there a lre bad people. We have to shine our eyes and tread with caution to get the good ones.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Quenmoly: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lostchild:

Quenmoly
Thank you for your prayers.

It is not easy for a healthy young man to be alone for the last 10 years. I receive many pressure from women outside my family that I should get married but I kept pressing alone because I know what I am doing and most importantly God heavily working in my life.

My last relationship cost me all my money, everything and nearly cost me my life. It was a narrow escape and my life has not remain the same but I kept pressing hard because I know that I will find joy once more again. I had to let go of the past and look forward to what is ahead.

This time, God will surely guide my step to meet a good woman that will remove all my fears and heal my wounded soul

There is a saying that good things come to those who wait, and all things work for good to those that loves God

sad

Amen.. All the best Dear
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ulunne777:

Believe me it was the work of the Devil
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ishilove:

Your narration makes it seem like you're blaming the women for you and your brother's very poor choices.

If you notice the title of this thread, I didn't say (what a woman did to my brother). I said [what happened to my brother] because the fault is from my elder brother. He saw all the red flag but he ignore them all.

Even though I was in my 20's at that time, I saw all the red flag and I warn him, but he refuse to listen to me.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ishilove:

When they refuse to pray, the devil will keep packaging his sisters and daughters to give them.

You speak the truth.

The greatest strength of the devil is our ignorance.

I already know the devils strategy

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Azammmi:
Share your story bro , we can learn from it

I will share my own story in romance section
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Hathor5(f): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2021
Lostchild:

I am not blaming any woman over our wrong choices and misfortune. If anyone failed to learn from the mistake of others, then they will surely learn from their own painful mistake and the consequences of their wrong choice as swell.

☆My brother made first mistake and refuse to learn.

What mistake did you make? And what have you learned?
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Lostchild:

Chai.....
I feel for u both.........
U both suffered consequences of worshipping girl.......

Never love ,over pamper and act to nice to girls.........or else u will pay dearly!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Chai.....

Never love ,over pamper and act to nice to girls.........or else u will pay dearly!!!
U have said it all baba. Problem is from guys not ladies, I HV come to realize that guys of nowadays seems to over pamper ladies that's why ladies are now taken the advantage.
And when guy man wants to bring his real self out that's when issue will boost.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2021
Hathor5:

What mistake did you make? And what have you learned?

I will share mine own story in romance section
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

U have said it all baba. Problem is from guys not ladies, I HV come to realize that guys of nowadays seems to over pamper ladies that's why ladies are now taken the advantage.
And when guy man wants to bring his real self out that's when issue will boost.

You speak the truth.

As a person who knows the character of my elder brother, I will say that he pampers women too much which has greatly works against him.

I, myself pampered a woman once in the past and this work against me so I stop.

Over pampering of a woman is a very bad way for one to start relationship.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Chai.....

You are some how right
My elder brother pamper women too much but that is not the case with me. What happened to me is totally different from that of my brother. I just hope that you will bump into it when I share my own story on romance section.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ok please tag me o
Lostchild:

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
smiley
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mistake have consequences

May God keep him safe. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can She Give Birth After This?....heellpp!!! / Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? / Hilarious Conversation Between Mother & Child On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.