Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) (11581 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Nkechi Blessing Replied Her Ex As She Shades Him And Twerk To Pepper Him / Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by ateamblezing(f): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2020
freshkpomo:

I just tried to control myself cos word when I for tell you for too go harsh ooo.. 21st century mean say make she craze abi

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.
discipline does not include pulling her hair and disgracing her publicly
Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by ateamblezing(f): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2020
luvinhubby:

How does posting nude pictures by little girls on the internet equate to development?
do you mean pulling her by the hair and beating her outside will make her change?
Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by Aflix(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2020
ateamblezing:
do you mean pulling her by the hair and beating her outside will make her change?
Even if it doesn't change her, they have paid her back in her own coin for bringing disgrace to the family. If your daughter should do something like this will you only talk to her without beating her?
Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by ateamblezing(f): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Aflix:
Even if it doesn't change her, they have paid her back in her own coin for bringing disgrace to the family. If your daughter should do something like this will you only talk to her without beating her?
beating her does not change anything, what she needs is a good orientation, my neighbour's son who is just sixteen smokes marijuana and cigarettes, the kin beating wey that boy don receive, i never see, this boy was nearly lynched at a popular garage, na God save am, the boy dey even break him mama ceiling, enter her room, go steal jewelry, beating does not solve anything, what she needs is a lot of prayers and a good talk.
Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by yrex01(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2020
BLUELemon:
I don't think that video was shot in Nigeria. The world is filled with both good and terrible people..

Counselling the girl will have much more positive impact on her than this crude punitive measure
counseling kiii yu der
Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2020
yrex01:
counseling kiii yu der
ok bro good luck
Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by yrex01(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
ateamblezing:
beating her does not change anything, what she needs is a good orientation, my neighbour's son who is just sixteen smokes marijuana and cigarettes, the kin beating wey that boy don receive, i never see, this boy was nearly lynched at a popular garage, na God save am, the boy dey even break him mama ceiling, enter her room, go steal jewelry, beating does not solve anything, what she needs is a lot of prayers and a good talk.
as an african, our children needs better cane sometimes.. If not for better beating I for don become chronic Igbo smoker. As for ur neighbor child, e still need better flogging.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by yrex01(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2020
F
Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by emmyboy162(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2020
I don't see what they're doing wrong?
Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by kiddkash(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2020
punisha:
If the cane will rid us of another upcoming mad person, then they should flog her some more.
it is harsh and terrible but necessary
Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by okenwaa(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2020
The girl twerking vids no bad shaa for IG......she dey even put say she be bi-sexual grin

Make Una no kill am ooo, make she still dey give us hot hot
Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by blingxx(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
okenwaa:
The girl twerking vids no bad shaa for IG......she dey even put say she be bi-sexual grin

Make Una no kill am ooo, make she still dey give us hot hot

pls link or her handler grin
Re: Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) by okenwaa(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
blingxx:

pls link or her handler grin

Read the story well again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Secret Wedding (pictures) / Celebrity Journalist, Ifetayo Adeniyi Bags Media Personality Of The Year Award / celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.