Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Headache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Headache (409 Views)

Natural Remedies For Headache / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / Top Best Treatment For Migraine Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headache by noblebright(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
What causes too much headache and how can it be stopped? For three days now I have been suffering in the painful hand of headache help a brother please
Re: Headache by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
noblebright:
What causes too much headache and how can it be stopped? For three days now I have been suffering in the painful hand of headache help a brother please
Is it a headache or a migraine? If it is a migraine, I suggest you go see a doctor.
Re: Headache by Healthyway15: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2020
noblebright:

Hello... Headache could be caused by many health conditions, and one of them is Migraine Headache. It's the most common of them all. You can check the link below for better understanding of Migraine Headache.

https://www.nairaland.com/5573574/looking-lasting-solution-migraine-headache
Re: Headache by noblebright(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Is it a headache or a migraine? If it is a migraine, I suggest you go see a doctor.
while I really don't know what migraine is please help
Re: Headache by noblebright(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Healthyway15:

Hello... Headache could be caused by many health conditions, and one of them is Migraine Headache. It's the most common of them all. You can check the link below for better understanding of Migraine Headache.

https://www.nairaland.com/5573574/looking-lasting-solution-migraine-headache
yeah I think is that but there is know suggestion on what I should do accept for the number
Re: Headache by Kobojunkie: 1:05am On Jun 17, 2020
noblebright:
while I really don't know what migraine is please help
A migraine is the worst kind of headache. It basically brings your entire life to a standstill if not properly treated. You need to go see a doctor
Re: Headache by Healthyway15: 5:57am On Jun 17, 2020
noblebright:
yeah I think is that but there is know suggestion on what I should do accept for the number

You can get a pain reliever to reduce the pain but long term intake might cause some side effects such as worse headaches, ulcers etc. Don't stress yourself, exercise regularly, and develop a sleeping and eating routine. But going for a lasting solution is the best option.

(1) (Reply)

List of Countries Whose Citizens Will be Allowed to Travel to Europe - No U.S.A / Power Life Stem Cell Beauty Drink / The Politics Of Covid-19 And How China Betrayed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.