Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Prayer For My CEO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prayer For My CEO (696 Views)

I Was Promoted In My Work Place By My CEO After Turning Down His Daughter / A Prayer For Connection Dear God. / It's My Birthday. Please Say A Prayer For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For My CEO by Debykind(f): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dear God of all,

I come to you today lifting up my boss, doc, CEO, Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe to you. I pray that you will develop in her all of the skills and qualities needed to lead our work team well.( #mercywave).

I pray that she will have the leadership skills of Moses, the bravery and vision of David, the wisdom of Solomon, the patience of Job and the perseverance of Paul. I pray that she will ask for and receive good advice as it says in Proverbs: “A wise man listens to advice.” (Proverbs 12:15 NIV) and “Many advisors make victory sure.” (Proverbs 11:14 NIV)

Grant my HRM a good understanding of the problems or issues at her work place as a DOC. Give them a good view of the overall picture and a solution to the diseased.

May my boss value the hard work and efforts of the work team. Help her see the strengths of each worker and help them to encourage the development of new skills in areas where each worker may need help.

Grant a workplace characterized by respect and cooperation.

Strengthen and help my boss during times of stress. Grant her a good life balance in her work, family and faith.

Help me as a member of the work team to do my best at the tasks assigned to me. Show me how to adapt to my boss’s management style so that we might work well together for the sake of our foundation..our mission and our livelihoods. May you grant us success in all that we put our hands to do together.

Although I work under my boss help me to live out what it says in the Bible: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.” (Colossians 3: 23,24 NIV)

Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

God Will Do It / Hello Guys / Luv 2 Meet Gals In Kano Or 4rm The Northern Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.