Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses (35899 Views)

US Sanctions 6 Boko Haram Sponsors / US Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Criminals For Stealing $6m (Global Times) / Rise In Attacks From Nigerian Cyber Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by hidhrhis(m): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2020
FREEMADNESS:

Oga Ade, if one door closes another will open.

this pple are just forcing us to see dis online scam as a crime

wen their pple invaded our lands and looted our funds we didn't see it as a crime

they even brought Christianity in just to justify their actions.

ogbeni, an eye for an eye exposes d world to true reality
That's not an excuse to justify a crime
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Doyou2019: 6:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
combined first Eleven of ibos and Yorubas bursted. their brothers have gone into hiding and aren't willing to acknowledge the good deeds of their children here.

the numbers of ibos and yorubas in prisons round the world keeps increasing each year in a geometric progression but they are always at the forefront of bashing others when a tiny proportion of their indigines misbehaves even when we know that they both live on crime to sustain.
Silly hypocritical idiots , who only tell the truth when it suits them . Gush I am starting to hate Nairaland and Nigerians altogether. How can a people be too slow.

1 Like

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Fragility6: 6:51am On Jun 17, 2020
socialmediaman:
Report didn’t state whether these people were resident in Nigeria or the US. Not even their nationalities. Report should be more specific.

Meanwhile Nigeria’s ID system needs to evolve better to cope with today’s standards. Everyone should be able to be identified by their phone numbers and BVNs, plus police should be better funded and cleansed of corruption so they could better do their jobs... not dismissing the fact that government should do better with wealth creation opportunities to assist with the high unemployment rate in the Nigeria
Country wey dey use 10years build headquarters of thier organizations some dem dey abandon am nai wan build database n run good police system? Bros God n e angels go cum down b4 dem go do dat one

2 Likes

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Wow, Brouhaha is shocked that his citizens were sanctioned. Plans are on the way to request for a 30 billion dollars Loan in order to fight corruption, equip EFCeeCee and successfully prosecute internet fraudsters.

Brouhaha have directed the Senate president and Speaker of the House of Reps to stamp the proposed loan with Rubber.
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Doyou2019: 6:53am On Jun 17, 2020
omojesu202:
I have think too much, I may just pass out.
Lost my job in April but still went ahead with my wedding plans because the girl is pregnant n on my neck.
My wedding is this Saturday 20th and I still need 70k. Help and you shall find help too.
Gtbank
Raphael

Another one. He needs to borrow ,not to eat oo but for wedding expenses. So after wasting the 70k on wedding, wetin you and madam go dey chop? You go come back here for another 70k abi? Slow minds every where !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Vulcan24(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2020
once worked arround that SDN OFAC thing

If you don't know, know today, Nigeria is a hopeless country.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by raphy(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2020
she as there head fat they HV eat ppl money n drink correct wine.
why given us a bad names.

God will help us o.we in big shit in the world
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Jakemedg(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2020
post=90753488:

Multiply the 6 of them ages all together, that should be their jail time.
Chikena.

Bastard criminals that keep soiling the name of our darling nation everywhere.
With all the great opportunities they have over there, crime is the only thing inside their empty head.

Oles, ndi ohi, thieves, barawos.
You will see the people that see them as theit role models in life coming here to support their crimes.

Na inside prison all of una go end las las.
Lazy youths! tongue

These fraudulent thieves is not about name checking, it exists all over the tribes in Nigeria.
Only the Hausas may be exempted to a high degree.

Call a spade a spade and not an Agricultural implement biko!

Don't rush.
FBI and INTERPOL no dey rush.
Be patient for the UPDATE!!

More details Coming soon............... wink
On point bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Americanboy35: 7:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Awon Oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Jakemedg(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Doyou2019:

Silly hypocritical idiots , who only tell the truth when it suits them . Gush I am starting to hate Nairaland and Nigerians altogether. How can a people be too slow.
Don't hate Nairaland because of some unreasonable elements rather try your best to change Nairaland and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Golan007: 7:05am On Jun 17, 2020
FREEMADNESS:

wen their pple invaded our lands and looted our funds we didn't see it as a crime

But they still defraud Egyptians and Malaysians.

What is their own crime?

1 Like

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by andrewbaba44: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
There's no excuse for scamming

It's that same thing as stealing

Stop encouraging yahoo yahoo today

You're a thief if you're using your brain and time to defraud people

And if you don't repent ,

You will rot in HELL

You are making sense till your last line about he’ll fire

You religious people no go ever get sense ,Dey there Dey think of hell fire wey no exist

Mugu
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Bellings: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2020
This is terrible if only we had a better country with good leaders Contact Tobi for your carport

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by blessedchild234(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeria is not redeemable

1 Like

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by SenecaTheYonger: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Very soon people doing business with Americans will not be able to receive money from them or get paid for their services. I don’t even know what I’m doing in this country anymore
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by abduljabbar4(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2020
FREEMADNESS:

So what about your fellow Nigerians that you people scam as well?

@ seun lalasticlala mynd44

The blatant support of these criminals is becoming worrisome on this forum. Honestlh

2 Likes

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Xisnin(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Commonsense99:
shocked
Welcome to Nigeria where the educated South (igbo, yoruba, etc) cannot find themselves any meaningful employment, hence some decided to involve themselves in crimes like yahoo, etc.

While the illiterate North is constituting nuisance with bokoharam, bandit, iswap, etc

Add the above two variables and what you have a a bad name for Nigeria, which lack of Leadership and gross irresponsibility of the political elites have been the common denominator that caused all these.

Since project Nigeria have proved not to work, how long shall we continue to answer this bad name?

Let us balkanize this country into manageable confederations and develope at our own pace, where youths will be engaged with meaningful employment.
The earlier we tell our selves this truth the better for us.
Yahoo defender.
Most of those guys aren't resident in Nigeria.
They traveled to "saner clime" only to become a fraudster.
It is obvious that some people can't survive without crime.
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
This can only happen in a country that works!

Were it to be in Nigeria, they will have many followers especially useless lazy youths of nairaland. When one raises eyebrow they will start name calling.

A real dysfunctional society.
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by livinbygrace: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2020
alekside:
Una sabi all these online tools and technology yet the only thing wey una brains fit reason na to run online scam with dem.

Las las una go blame the government and una innocent village people.

There are many hackers /Scammerd in Asia than Nigeria,How come this FB1,C1A,1NTERPOL,only arrest blacks(Expecially Nigerians) and exempt the main perpetrators or brain box behind the hacking?There is no way such hacking can take place without the involvement of a very good hackers from either China,India ,Pakistan or Arab countries but you won’t see them arrested or paraded.
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by FREEMADNESS: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Golan007:

But they still defraud Egyptians and Malaysians.
What is their own crime?

greed.....
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by livinbygrace: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2020
post=90753488:

Chikena.

With all the great opportunities they have over there, crime is the only thing inside their empty head.

You will see the people that see them as their role models in life coming here to support their crimes.

Lazy youths! tongue

These fraudulent thieves is not about name checking, it exists all over the tribes in Nigeria.

Call a spade a spade and not an Agricultural implement!

Don't rush.

Prophet Phyno has said it all 2 years ago!!!

You no get sense as you exempted Hausa from your statement .Who dey give boys the Aza?Forget all this noise,Na Aboki do the highest fraud for Nigeria.The only thing is that they don’t make noise.They are very coded.If you see an Hausa man riding that Small power bike,it’s always loaded with cash in dollars but you will never know unlike the others region.
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Somodooo: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2020
[s]
post=90753488:

Chikena.

You will see the people that see them as their role models in life coming here to support their crimes.

Lazy youths! tongue

Call a spade a spade and not an Agricultural implement!

Don't rush.

Prophet Phyno has said it all 2 years ago!!!

[/s]
bullcrap
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by FREEMADNESS: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

So what about your fellow Nigerians that you people scam as well?

@ seun lalasticlala mynd44

The blatant support of these criminals is becoming worrisome on this forum. Honestlh

so because of my comment u tagged me a criminal.

Nigerians and hypocrisy are lyk rice and stew

1 Like

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by abduljabbar4(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2020
FREEMADNESS:

so because of my comment u tagged me a criminal.

Nigerians and hypocrisy are lyk rice and stew

Anybody that justifies crime is a criminal. By God's grace all of you will die in jail

1 Like

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by FREEMADNESS: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2020
hidhrhis:

That's not an excuse to justify a crime

I ve nothing to say to you. been seeing all ur comments on dis forum, u too lyk to argue.
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by livinbygrace: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Very soon people doing business with Americans will not be able to receive money from them or get paid for their services. I don’t even know what I’m doing in this country anymore

All you these little children,still doing mummy thank you ,daddy thank-you ,coming online to spew nonsense .Fraud ,drug has been in existence for ages even before you were born and that does not stops Americans or any developed countries from doing business with Nigerians if truly you have any legitimate business to do with them.So stop using yahoo boys saga as a yardstick for any moisfortune in life.Fraud has been on for many yrs even before independence .
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by FREEMADNESS: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Anybody that justifies crime is a criminal. By God's grace all of you will die in jail

oga carry ur innocent life commot for my front.

acting all saint

1 Like

Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by Hotzone(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2020
Hush puppies gang
Re: U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses by abduljabbar4(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2020
FREEMADNESS:

oga carry ur innocent life commot for my front.

acting all saint

Not everyone is a disgusting, hopeless bastard supporting criminals or acting like one. Its only a matter of time, trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sango Residents Packing Cement At The Scene Of Tanker Explosion In Ogun / House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.