Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo (1153 Views)

My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by Mike404r: 1:57am On Jun 17, 2020
Breaking news ::

I PREFER TO EAT SHIT THAN BIAFRA TO COME SAID THE FORMER AUTHOR KENNETH OKONKWO

DETAILS ::
The information reaching us in SCANDINAVIA BY EKWE UDU AJOMMO BIAFRA HAVE DISCOVER YESTERDAY THAT KENNETH OKONKWO WARNS BIAFRANS IN AIT NEWS TO FORGET BIAFRA.
BIAFRA is dead and GONE said Kenneth OKONKWO, all those parading for biafra should stop and accept one NIGERIA �� said AUTHOR KENNETH OKONKWO.

I will love to become president of NIGERIA ��, I have try to become Nsukka senator but I lose because of some issue, said Kenneth OKONKWO.

Stop this BIAFRA let join hand for one NIGERIA �� said Kenneth OKONKWO.

Me… Why should people like this exist?

READ MORE CLICK THE LINK

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/17/i-prefer-to-eat-shit-than-biafra-to-come-kenneth-okonkwo/

Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by Juliusdking(m): 3:53am On Jun 17, 2020
I like that
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by Macphenson: 5:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Really
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by pyyxxaro: 6:53am On Jun 17, 2020
This one loud oh sad
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by Topend: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
You have to be ready to enjoy that shit
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by Jackmj(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol ;DLol
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by BlackfireX: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
What type of shiiit??
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by Idamond: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin

this one loud ooo,

igbo kwenu

but wait ooo this Igbos no be terrorist them be.
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by LexngtonSteele: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin

This Kenneth Okonkwo must be a great Igbo man.

His candor must be applauded!
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by LexngtonSteele: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by mdan(m): 12:36am On Jun 18, 2020
This dude is playing politics, tryna act like he ain't with the igbo to gain the attention of the north ,in turn their favour.
I can see through you Mr.
I'ma give you dog shit
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by AnyaoguW6(m): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Join Bevely Foundation on there Instagram page to be part of there pandemic quiz program, any one who answered the quiz question will receive mobile recharge card. This quiz is conducted on Instagram @beverlyfoundation
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by chinesom123: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2020
God bless you sir
Re: I Prefer To Eat Shit Than Biafra To Come- Kenneth Okonkwo by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Who is Kenneth okonwor in igboland?

Who know him in nsukka to be precise not to talk of igboland. Upon all his yrs in Abuja pursuing politicians up and down, his common constituency he couldn't even deliver to his party during election.

The hatred they have for this guy in his place has no rival.

His pomposity didn't allow him know that at his level, politics should start from the grassroots. Busy chasing clouts.
Phew!

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys In 1 Single Room In A Hotel In Minna / (video) I Raped Her For Turning Down My Advances, 29-year-old Man Confesses / Ritualist Exhume A Crumpled Hunchback Man Corpse In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.