Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 (3086 Views)

US Indicts Atiku As Brain Behind Recent Killings In Nigeria / Federal Government Interventions In Plateau State Following Recent Killings / President Buhari Visits Plateau State Today Over Recent Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by helinues: 5:45am On Jun 17, 2020
The recent daily killings in North lately is nothing but an effort by Northerners to retain power.

Both Apc and Pdp supporters are working together to undermine this present government.

That a region will be using their own people as a pawn just to retain power is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read/heard.

Proofs don't lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Captainrambo2: 6:18am On Jun 17, 2020
Zombies what's stopping Buhari from going after the killers. Or is it pdp that stopped that too ?

Yeye people

15 Likes

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Ogbuu101: 6:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Lolz.
Afonja moozlems think they're wise when they talk with d 2 corners of their mouth,not knowing that their masters up north are more cunning than them.
By 2023,if they don't show signs of supporting som1 from the SE or SS,we will gladly dash d presidency back to the north,after all,Buhari's is adjudged to have performed woefully, we need another northerner to clear d mess and take d real turn of the North grin cos buhari hasn't represented d north well grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by musa234(m): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Rubbish thread.

4 Likes

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by sweetsell: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Anyway you look at it I like to see the north try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by franozx: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Are u not pro_APC again?

1 Like

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Gandollar(f): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Op, isn't that what they did with Boko Haram?

Have you forgotten the support they gave Boko Haram just to discredit Jonathan's government?

BTW, is it now you are knowing that fulani has no care for human lives or are you Wailing because your investment in APC (SW president) is now looking very bleak?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by helinues: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2020
franozx:
Are u not pro_APC again?

Pro Apc and watch the country burn?
Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by franozx: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:

Pro Apc and watch the country burn?

Who are we to blame now??... Better continue being anti_igbo OK?? But las las we go d alright... God has a way of fighting for the voiceless

6 Likes

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by helinues: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2020
franozx:

Who are we to blame now??... Better continue being anti_igbo OK?? But las las we go d alright... God has a way of fighting for the voiceless

Anti Igbo? You guys must have been thinking any other region get una time...

For what , SE you guys are interested in the 2023 presidency no?
Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Blackking98(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:
The recent daily killings in North lately is nothing but an effort by Northerners to retain power.

Both Apc and Pdp supporters are working together to undermine this present government.

That a region will be using their own people as a pawn just to retain power is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read/heard.

Proofs don't lie
Let them keep it, after all you'll be their servant while we remain in 5%. It's a win win for u and your northern friends. Let's rest mbok. As long as my state govenor is doing well they can eat it. After all you helped them get there twice (2015&2019)
Soo no disturb us.

6 Likes

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by helinues: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Blackking98:

Let them keep it, after all you'll be their servant while we remain in 5%. It's a win win for u and your northern friends. Let's rest mbok. As long as my state govenor is doing well they can eat it. After all you helped them get there twice (2015&2019)
Soo no disturb us.

So you are a 5% today not longer SS.

I said it, the minorities in any part of SS lands are merely a resident.. When you guys are ready to join your brothers, you will migrate to any of 5 SE states

1 Like

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Justiceleague1: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2020
A CITY BEGGAR is on the prowl grin

2 Likes

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by franozx: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:

Are u not helinus again?? abi u think I have not been following u.... Bro u are a bloody tribalist.... Is it not same u that said that Igbo land ends in South east... Take your time o

5 Likes

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Supan(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:

Proofs don't lie

Koronu wailing just began.

Aboki don beat Afonja again.

It happened with Awolowo, Abiola, Diya, it is repeating itself.

Why Fulani no dey settle their afonja slaves well?

8 Likes

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by helinues: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2020
franozx:

Are u not helinus again?? abi u think I have not been following u.... Bro u are a bloody tribalist.... Is it not same u that said that Igbo land ends in South east... Take your time o

Yes oo, na me ooo. Igbo land ends in SE. The minorities Igbo in SS are merely a resident as the SS lands belong to Nigeria Delta people..

#Fact

1 Like

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Cyberterror: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Your fears are unfounded. There has been sectarian killings in the north since 1999. Both in PDP and APC regimes. APC will still win in 2023. Take it to the bank.
Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by helinues: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Supan:

Koronu wailing just began.

Aboki don beat Afonja again.

It happened with Awolowo, Abiola, Diya, it is repeating itself.

Why Fulani no dey settle their afonja slaves well?

Aboki beat Afonja by killing themselves?

Well, SW are not ready to make such competition.. We are not ready to turn our land to battle field all in the name of presidency...
Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Blackking98(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:

So you are a 5% today not longer SS.

I said it, the minorities in any part of SS lands are merely a resident.. When you guys are ready to join your brothers, you will migrate to any of 5 SE states
If what you've just typed will make you sleep well at night fine go ahead.
Power will remain in the north come 2023.
The SW has had it, even when they voted against the party in power massively, you'll say it's payment for abiola but the same u does not feel igbos should be pacified for not producing a HOS since ironsi, wickedness.
The SS has had it
It's the turn of the SE.
Or the north keeps it.
I'm from Akwa Ibom and personally we trust the igbos but not so much, yet we believe the right thing must be done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by helinues: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Cyberterror:
Your fears are unfounded. There has been sectarian killings in the north since 1999. Both in PDP and APC regimes. APC will still win in 2023. Take it to the bank.

Did you check the screenshot I posted? The statement was made by Hausa/Fulani guy..

This is just for record purposes
Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Supan(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:

You must be very unstable.

You opened a thread to wail about your master's maltreatment and you are attacking someone else again.

Face one direction and cry properly.

10 Likes

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by helinues: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2020
Blackking98:

If what you've just typed will make you sleep well at night fine go ahead.
Power will remain in the north come 2023.
The SW has had it, even when they voted against the party in power massively, you'll say it's payment for abiola but the same u does not feel igbos should be pacified for not producing a HOS since ironsi, wickedness.
The SS has had it
It's the turn of the SE.
Or the north keeps it.
I'm from Akwa Ibom and personally we trust the igbos but not so much, yet we believe the right thing must be done.

Power belongs to God.. More than average SW's don't see election as do and die affair.

If that's the game plan of North to retain power, we can only wish them all the best.

2023 presidency or not , our focus is how to build our states regionally.. Having presidency is only a plus.

BTW, stop being SS today SE tomorrow .. Or are you a confirmation is?
Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Cyberterror: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:

Did you check the screenshot I posted? The statement was made by Hausa/Fulani guy..

This is just for record purposes
But you reposted it na. Is he Buba Galadima or Shettima of the AYCF? Northerners know who they listen to.
Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by helinues: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Supan:

You opened a thread to wail about your master's maltreatment and you are attacking someone else again.

Did I just read wail? Are those things happening in my region?

This is only for record purposes... Election is not a do or die affairs now.. Or?
Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by helinues: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Cyberterror:
But you reposted it na. Is he Buba Galadima or Shettima of the AYCF? Northerners know who they listen to.

That's the game plans from some quarters in North...
Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Blackking98(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:

Power belongs to God.. More than average SW's don't see election as do and die affair.

If that's the game plan of North to retain power, we can only wish them all the best.

2023 presidency or not , our focus is how to build our states regionally.. Having presidency is only a plus.

BTW, stop being SS today SE tomorrow .. Or are you a confirmation is?
Ok.
grin me from SE?
Ask yujin or Pazienza or juliusmalema if I'm from the SE grin. Or issit because I roll with Lzaa and Immhotep them? grin
You're a funny lad grin
I'm from the SS, Akwa Ibom precisely, stop being naive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Justiceleague1: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2020
City begging Issa good business

grin

2 Likes

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Cyberterror: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:

That's the game plans from some quarters in North...
The quarters don't have name?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Blackking98(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2020
cheesy tell him o
When the SE or SS complain they'll say we're not politically savy or smart or 5%. I wonder which region he is reporting his nothern friends to sef
Supan:

4 Likes

Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Justiceleague1: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Someone please help,Babu data walai gaskiya grin
Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by Supan(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Cyberterror:

His fears are confirmed.

That is the best tactics they will use to retain power in the north.

Using Buhari to destroy APC, PDP will select Atiku for president and the cycle will continues.

North has sacrificed Yobe, Borno & Adamarwa to Boko haram.

It won't be a big deal to now sacrifice katsina, sokoto or any other state to retain power come 2023.
Re: Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 by helinues: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Blackking98:

Ok.
grin me from SE?
Ask yujin or Pazienza or juliusmalema if I'm from the SE grin. Or issit because I roll with Lzaa and Immhotep them? grin
You're a funny lad grin
I'm from the SS, Akwa Ibom precisely, stop being naive.

BTW, @ bolded is not a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? / Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows / Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.