Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude (1229 Views)

Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Mayorkun Meets His Father as ‘Mayorkun’ & not ‘Mayowa’ After 2 Years - Picture / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude by faith2kool(f): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2020

Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude – Seun Kuti

Nigerian afro singer, Seun Kuti has spoken on how many Nigerian artistes are using his father as an excuse to be wayward.
The singer made this known during an Instagram live session with Ubi Franklin. The Triple MG boss had asked him what he thought about the artsites claiming that Fela the pioneer of afrobeat inspired them. Ubi also asked him if these so-called artistes were really acting like Fela or just wanted to attach their name to someone legendary.

Seun responded saying that the majority of them grew up in religious homes. He added that they use his father’s name as an excuse to smoke, womanize, be reckless and rude to their elders.

Watch the video below:
https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/06/15/artistes-use-my-father-as-an-excuse-to-smoke-womanize-be-reckless-and-rude-seun-kuti/

Re: Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude by Newcreature2020(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2020
Lol that's his legacy
Re: Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude by Chicagoesontop: 6:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Seun the correct guy
Re: Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2020
burna comes to mind...low budget fela

2 Likes

Re: Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude by ashewoboy(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2020
he has the same name with the owner of this website. Seun. thank you.
Re: Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude by faith2kool(f): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ashewoboy:
he has the same name with the owner of this website. Seun. thank you.
Re: Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude by jeph19(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
burna comes to mind...low budget fela
Lol
LWKMD
Itel version or tecno... Which of them... Lol
Re: Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude by africandictator(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Yes they use him as an excuse, I am sorry about the kind Of legacy your father left behind. We can only be known for being a good man or a bad man.
Re: Artistes Use My Father As An Excuse To Smoke, Womanize, Be Reckless And Rude by Charmingrascal(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Fela spoke up for what is right.
He was against bad Governance.

Unlike all these sissies that we have claiming Fela but can't take the risk he took.

That Ikorodu Lucky Dube that has been claiming Fela thinks being Fela is by smoking weed.

Fela wasn't proud, he was a conscious musician who went the extra mile to call Govt to order.

That low budget Fela should stand for the truth and stop ranting on social media.

How can he even be Fela when he is not a man of his words, he will come to social media to rant and insult his own fans after smoking too much Colorado because I am very sure that marijuana doesn't make one misbehave and misyan.

Even Fela will be laughing at some of them in his grave

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Another Drama!… Dora Fires Ozo For Helping Nengi While She Throws / Davido's A Better Time Album Leak Causing Scenes Out Of Fans / I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.