Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi (1228 Views)

Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies / Laide Bakare's Daughter Simi Cries Because Sallah Ram Was Slaughtered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by Brika: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Singer Simi has vowed to deal up anyone who bullies her daughter Adejare, Igbere TV reports.

The 32-year-old said this on Instastories on Friday.

She said she does not care if the person is two years old.

“Deja still has sometime before she goes to school, buy I wanted to tell you down- if your baby is a bully pls don’t take him/her to Deja’s school.

“Because I will fight and also arrange boys to beat any thug that near my child. Be you two years old or more,” she wrote.

Simi and her husband Adekunle Gold welcomed their daughter Adejare in May.

They got married in a private ceremony in December 2019.

Igbere TV reports that the issue of bullying has been in the news since a woman cried out on Facebook that her son had been molested in his school.

Deborah Okezie whose son is a junior secondary school one student had in a Facebook video alleged that her son was starved, as well as molested by some senior pupils of the school.

Okezie said her son told her that the principal of the school moved him to the senior pupils’ hostel for urinating on his bed, adding that the senior pupils molested him by pushing their hands and legs into his anus and threatened to kill him if he reported to the principal or his mother.

The mother noted that when she reported to the principal, he promised to move the 11-year-old boy back to the junior hostel but reportedly failed to do so.

https://igberetvnews.com/1378365/ill-deal-anyone-bullies-daughter-simi/

Lalasticlala

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by BusinessCity: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Smh. I'm short of words honestly.
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by Swizmazerrella7: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mummy calm down oo, make dem no check u

1 Like

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by festacman(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Simi, this statement is way too BULLISH. Now dear 'cowboy mother', what happens if your daughter Deja is the one bullying another pupil?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by Federalcase(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
She doesn't understand that her child could be the bully

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by Goodtimesahead(f): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Then create a personal school for her.
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by Marcofranz(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
They will bully your child and beat you up , even use razor blade design your face grin you never jam.
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by illicit(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Simi is the bully here....
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by EzzyCarter: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Elenu pelebe cheesy. Might as well homeschool your child in ur basement instead of all this unnecessary talk. I trust the NL mods to push this to the front page ASAP tho. It's what they do best grin
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by Derrylatei: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Simi, how can say you arrange boys to beat someone who bully your child. What if it's the other way round.
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
The joy of being a mother is intoxicating.That is why my heart E dey beat like duduke du-du-ke.
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by walter11590: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
They will bully your child and beat you up , even use razor blade design your face you never jam.
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by JaneYave(f): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pikin no easy jare! For me, na God l commit my children to. If not so, d fights go plenty.. I cannot do it on my own.
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by sacajawea: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
As I saw Simi pics adding in right places,
I just feel like to though Obo
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Huh?

Where is the muscle she wants to fight with? Petit people and the way they fight amuses me a lot.grin.
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone That Bullies My Daughter – Simi by Theboy21: 2:21am On Jan 09, 2021
Wetin concern us, your child your wahala angry angry cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"My Mom Used To Borrow Salt From Neighbors", –patoranking / My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) / Actress Funke Akindele Surprises Her Staff With A Brand New Car and Cash (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.