Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test (30798 Views)

Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by redcliff: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
Hushpuppi's real name is Ramoni Igbalode Abass.

His childhood/adolescent life was @ No 23, Oworoshoki road, Lagos.

His Father was/is an airport taxi driver.

His Secondary education was at Command day secondary school, Ikeja cantonment.

what exactly is this for? dont be foolish and take this down asap.
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by DAVE5(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:

His goons would soon come for you

He was born and bred in Dubai oga, we would not agree

The names you called him is based on a royal title they gave him when he visited Nigeria to share money to some less privileged, so they had to give him a yoruba name

Get your facts right, you could be sued for libel

Edit: some of his goons are calling you out already self, don't worry, they'll roast you today
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Ijaya123: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2020
What exactly is the corellation between the news and the attached picture?
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by JuanDeDios: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:

You planning to kill him? smiley

1 Like

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Joefat:
I had this friend as a doctor in one of the hospital in Lagos, he said why we have must cases in Nigeria is because, any nurse or hospital that reported one Covid 19 patient are entitled to 20k per patient and if you have one Covid 19 death in your hospital, you're entitled to 100k per one Covid 19 patient.. this benefits are directly from FG.. but I don't know how true this was..

You don't know how true it is, but u still posted it ...That how rumours spread

1 Like

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by K4daniel: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Even those who are not thieves are dying talkless of a thief..Am sorry to say if a Thief refused to REPENT is already close to covid 19 death. Then if he REPENTs and restitute his ways like zacheous in the bible. He shall be saved and shown mercy.

The world is already facing lots of trouble, so it's not the time to mess up.Lets clean up ourselves spiritually.

Like someone said this 2020 is downloading alot of deaths and if you don't live carefully according to God's words......na sorry be your case. So REPENT jesus loves you and he wants you save..is coming soon.Someones death may be his own rapture.Lol.
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2020
1StopRudeness:
his body cant even be released for confirmation, nobody will even want to risk confirming it.....

what a perfect way to fake one’s death...escape trial, move to Cotonou and start a new life with 75M
infact na so mesef reason am o. For some reason, i sooo dont believe he is dead. Most likely made a deal with someone at IDH. Help me escape by pronouncing me dead, and get tens of millions.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Roman7(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:

what should we do with this information
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by DarkJeddi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:

Wetin you want make we use all these information do?
Make we fry Akamu? angry
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by CrownWale93(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:

His Secondary education was at Command day secondary school, Ikeja cantonment. Are you sure he is from oworonshoki

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by CrownWale93(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:

are you sure he is from oworonshoki
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He said, “One Charles said he needed a domiciliary account and when I asked why, he told me he had some business he was doing overseas. I told Godwin and he called Charles to confirm before his account was used

Make Una be careful
Don't allow friends and family to use your account for aza
If you nor be azaman don't be smart thinking you can accept such money into your account and go Scot free

Experts dey way Sabi that aza work and they are called azaman.
Even those so called expert still dey dey careful

Azaman very risky

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Prenonjebose: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Allowing a stranger make use of your domiciliary account?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by jimb(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
;Dthey said he is a business man..
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Apologize(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
bakila:

So after Command what happened?

He began learning how to produce songs under a producer. But he wasn't satisfied since he was wasn't getting enough money through the producing job. He later contacted Invictus Obi and Invictus connected him with some guys in Malaysia, from Malaysia back to Lagos and From Lagos to Dubai. That's how Hushpuppi became Hushpuppi. Oh! He chop some sheet sha...while coming up.
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Dem too like to dey use baba name do bad thing.
grin grin

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by kaima1984(f): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:

Will this info make Covid 19 vanish from the face of the Earth?
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by ajl: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:

If true, it go in line with my thought that this chap is from a "poor" background and probably have some "psychological" need to display wealth owing to the fact that he was exposed to poverty and had strong desire from childhood to prove to well to do people around him that he is now one of them. It's sickening that a man will indulge in such display, especially because it's stolen money. I guess his psychological weakness seem to exceed the fear he could had by being arrested after exposing hinself.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Stomoney(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ajstyles01:
All asset shuld be taken by the government
go and collect all his asset now, tell me if the government is free from corruption as well. no one is holy
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by ajl: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gilbertase:
infact na so mesef reason am o. For some reason, i sooo dont believe he is dead. Most likely made a deal with someone at IDH. Help me escape by pronouncing me dead, and get tens of millions.

You are probably right. The level of corruption in Nigeria prison system is humongous. There are people sent to jail who now live comfortably in their homes. They are replaced by some poor fellow picked up by police on the streets. I used know to a guy who was a friend of a friend back in our university days that was arrested at the Lagos airport for trying to export hard drug out of Nigeria. He was born outside Nigeria and has a foreign passport. His first attempt through some godfather was successful and when he attempted to make the move on his own he was arrested and sentenced to jail. The chap was flown out of Nigeria by his parents with the connivance of Nigeria prison system officials. I imagine he was replaced by a "poor" fellow picked up during an illegal police raid. It hurt my soul that an innocent chap is paying for another person's crime. Tell me what nation can prosper when the innocent suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by mechanics(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Those who came in contact with the suspects must isolate.
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Chris2863(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:

Who asked you all this hater?
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by tomju(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=Xisnin post=90762821]
Fraudster defender.
Shekau also made his own mark when are you going to do yours?
SMH[/quote
Again you missed the point. I am not defending him. You spend so much energy digging irrelevant matters. His father being an airport cab driver means what? Hat was terribly demeaning. Sometimes, its better to leave his family out of it. It's called respect.
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Amorprincesa24: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Stop the spread of rumor. My friend said this, my friend said that, i heard this, i heard that. Una no dey tire for fake stories. Use your brain! That your friend is not normal. He is not doing well.
Joefat:
I had this friend as a doctor in one of the hospital in Lagos, he said why we have must cases in Nigeria is because, any nurse or hospital that reported one Covid 19 patient are entitled to 20k per patient and if you have one Covid 19 death in your hospital, you're entitled to 100k per one Covid 19 patient.. this benefits are directly from FG.. but I don't know how true this was..
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by blessedchild234(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
These one should be a lesson that we should be careful in anything we do.
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Ajstyles01(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Stomoney:
go and collect all his asset now, tell me if the government is free from corruption as well. no one is holy

no offence bro, jst giving my 1% opinion
cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? / Seven-Year-Old Boy Slips Into Well While Fetching Water In Kwara, Dies / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.