Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Digital Content Creation. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Digital Content Creation. (353 Views)

Monetizing Digital Content. / Digital Content Creation Course. Get FREE Templates, Webstore, Landing Page... / Venpag Is Now Here To Help Digital Content Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Content Creation. by deauthentic001(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2020
*DIGITAL CONTENT CREATION AN HOTCAKE*
What’s Digital Content Creation?
Digital content creation is a high-income skilled business that requires you to create your own digital content or source for resealable content created by others, with or without having expertise in a particular field (yeah I said with or without having expertise in a particular field, as a matter of fact, I’ve sold digital content on Cryptocurrency when I had no knowledge about it, all I did was hire an expert in the field then perform a documented interview which was resealable).
*Does this business actually work?*
Depending on your definition of how stuff works, as a matter of fact, Bitcoin Chief, Africa largest Cryptocurrency trader made over 50million naira in 10months with this business, the sixfigurechick made over 180million naira under 6 months with this business....so basically it depends on your definition of “How Stuff Works”

So basically what format can you start your digital content creation business.
We’ve got large options to select from I’ll list out some few Ebook(electronic book), audiobooks, webinar, live coaching, one on one coaching, videos, blog post, membership subscription service, paid WhatsApp status views and lot more.

TO KNOW MORE ABOUT DCC click this link to join the group
https:///D7qmsMtuxBxELOfaNl8mUm

*Am ready to put you through if and only is you're ready to take action*

This class is all about how you can sell your contents online in a lucrative way that will attract you more customers than you think you can reach. Examples are:

� *HOW TO RUN A FACEBOOK ADS, INSTAGRAM and other social media AND HIT YOUR TARGETED CUSTOMERS WHO WILL PAY YOU WELL WITHOUT EVEN MEETING THEM IN PERSON*

� *HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL LANDING PAGE TO YOUR PRODUCTS*

� *HOW TO SELL YOUR BRAIN ONLINE*

And lots more will be discussed in this class.. Come now and participate and see the logic behind 6 figures

https:///D7qmsMtuxBxELOfaNl8mUm

(1) (Reply)

In Needs Of An Investor / Something Wrong With First Bank Or Just Mine?? / Advise Needed On Association Palava (gas Retailers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.