Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed (43120 Views)

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Sheggy13(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Focusmind:
KWASU!! - You sure say my guy reason am well so!

These kind of thing happens when the parents or relatives are not vast about how prestigious higher institutions are - With all due apologies to KWASU grin

if my child could make that score, what stops me from picking more prestigious schools for him or her. May be the KWASU is the only institution close to his place of abode. He may be living either in kogi or kwara state.

After all in US, a lady scored one of the highest in SAT and chose Indiana state university while people were concerned why she didn't choose the ivy league universities. Her reason was that she lives in Indiana and had visited the university and liked it. A good guider would have offered a better choice for her than the Indiana she chose.

I find it odd too.. Even if he wants to consider a place close to his abode, Unilorin is there at least.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by UD101(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Blackking98(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Princedapace:

The forefathers of the two tribes failed big time. The entire southern Nigeria failed big time. I also think some people deliberately make some tribal comments to instigate the two tribes as well.

It pains to see that the two most intelligent and hard working tribes are shadow of them selves while north rule them. Igbos and yorubas are too intelligent to be ruled by northern nigeria. But they will not know. They will be fighting them selves for stupid reasons.
Truee
The one they call juliusmalema is on of the imposter's who front as Igbo or Yoruba and cause trouble all over the place.
The north is switching them like bride's, come 2023 they'll romance the SE and the go back to the SW when it suits them.
Igbos and Yorubas need to realize their enemy is not in bourdillon or onitsha, the real enemy is to their north.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Gabkosh: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
lamentor78:
Not even one Northern state ,but in the next couple of years when is time to appoint ministers and DG is northerners that did not scare 150 in their jamb names we see , that is why Nigeria will continue to be backward
That why they put the political qualifications at primary six certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
[s]
Ishilove:

It is disgusting what is happening in the government/ My mum is a very senior government worker and she told me how some time late last year 90 people were recruited into her ministry. Of the 90, 75 were from the north. If I was interested in government she cant even help me despite her position because we are southerners. It is that bad.

The day I knew we are in trouble in this country was the day, in 2017, I visited Customs HQ in Apapa. When I entered the premises I was shocked to see Usman, Talil, Bala, Tanko and Yemi in every department. 4 out of 5, or in some cases 5 out of 5 in every section are northerners. I noticed same thing at the national HQ in Abuja.
[/s]
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by perdollar(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
this is rubbish. only two igbos? imppssicant! where mallam Musa dey for d list? abi him n adamu dey gate dey recite aruquran abi them dey shine shoe somewhere. maybe them dey Sambisa

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Blackking98(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Wetin coisine us por north. Since Bubu is the fresident
No need por as to ko school grin
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Daddysidhan:
you want them to choose from the East? Even the idiotic igbos on nairaland knows that the West side is the best side in terms of education but ego will not let them bow for their master. If any Igbo Man want to make it in life na West first before east

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by awa(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
The list is fake as there is no Northern there....
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by itsIYKE(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Igbos born and bred in Yorubaland don't dominate but compete with the natives knowing fully well, they receive the same quality education without prejudice and bias. This make them being exposed to liberalism and real education.
lol, follow all credible competitions like cowbell quiz and see what dominance is
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by woolinla(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
MURIC will.soon say dis list na Christian list

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by niyidenrele: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
itsIYKE:
along with west kids, but their isi Aki no allow them learn am abi
And they become successful in the land far away from 5 % ,in the land God has blessed, Sth must have pushed them away from the land of 5% to the West, where success of 5% is easily attained unlike, hmmmm

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
niyidenrele:
And were taught by the West teachers, not the 5%
Big lie
In Lagos one of the best school 70% of the teachers are from East.
Because God been punishing us with bad governors who have no interest to develop East .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by cryptotech: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sheggy13:

I find it odd too.. Even if he wants to consider a place close to his abode, Unilorin is there at least.

Only in Nigeria, one will take his personal decision and they will be questioning him, is it your decision, have u written any exam before, have u written utme before, exam is jus like war, u don't know who will survive and who will not, good student fail exam, average student also may Excel.. a sch like unilorin is competitive, and they are fanatics, if u like score 390, they will first consider their people first..ilorin people before considering others from kwara state not to talk of if u come from other state..if u are now a Christian sorry is ur case, even if dey will admit u, dey will give u another course.. the guy may not want to loose may not want to loose his chances and he may want to study his choosen course... and may not want to sit down at home for another year... mind u he may not even Know he will score up to that.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by shakyum: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
the first name though. All I can see is motherfucker grin grin
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by rummmy: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:
I can't see Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, grin

are they only good in Military only
no quota system and no government assistance.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by itsIYKE(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Daddysidhan:
you want them to choose from the East? Even the idiotic igbos on nairaland knows that the West side is the best side in terms of education but ego will not let them bow for their master. If any Igbo Man want to make it in life na West first before east
you wish, go through previous years na Igbo people hold ground for there
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Princedapace(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Blackking98:

Truee
The one they call juliusmalema is on of the imposter's who front as Igbo or Yoruba and cause trouble all over the place.
The north is switching them like bride's, come 2023 they'll romance the SE and the go back to the SW when it suits them.
Igbos and Yorubas need to realize their enemy is not in bourdillon or onitsha, the real enemy is to their north.

this is what I have been preaching! The north is the enemy of the youths from southern Nigeria. The east and west are extremely talented. Too good to be where they are today! It is a shame our forefathers failed the two tribes and the kids are taking over. It is a big shame!
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by niyidenrele: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Big lie
Because God been punishing us with bad governors who have no interest to develop East .
Punishing you with bad Governor".. hmmmm, but you will be quick to lay blames on Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu, while your own backyards is rotten
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Princedapace:

The forefathers of the two tribes failed big time. The entire southern Nigeria failed big time. I also think some people deliberately make some tribal comments to instigate the two tribes as well.

It pains to see that the two most intelligent and hard working tribes are shadow of them selves while north rule them. Igbos and yorubas are too intelligent to be ruled by northern nigeria. But they will not know. They will be fighting them selves for stupid reasons.

This is not matter of Igbo or Yoruba.

The entire ethnic groups in the Southern Nigeria are all the same when it comes to intelligence.

Our problem is that we don't work together,

The North are only united by religion(Islam) which is another big problem for them in near future.

Let the South work together if not we will be doomed.

5 Likes

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by itsIYKE(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
niyidenrele:
And they become successful in the land far away from 5 % ,in the land God has blessed, Sth must have pushed them away from the land of 5% to the West, where success of 5% is easily attained unlike, hmmmm
bros igboland is too competitive for business, everybody na business man.........as Una no dey hustle that's why we come to Una side to help Una hustle
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by TEDHorsePower: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anambra always leading in all positive endeavors. God continue to bless Anambra.- the light of the entire black race

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by BigDick70inch(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Issokay..
So no medical aspirant among dem..

I'm 1000% sure dat dos ones with jamb score of 110 will be the ones that chose medicine and surgery..
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by perdollar(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

Sure cheesy
Education hub of Nigeria cool
where igbos dominate. u can't come to SE n dominate, u won't even make d best 100
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by TEDHorsePower: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

but why didn't we see state of exam "any of the south east state?"

If the exam were written in SE, you would have said it's a "miracle centre". The joke is on you. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Ayobami7(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seen
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Gerrard59(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Big lie

Do you have any study to support the claim?

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by mdsne(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please someone should help me with any amount to feed 0035717813 Diamonds bank Olushola L . any amount will be appreciated.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by gambia(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

let's keep our fingers crossed.

I do wish the country can be divided as well.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by sismatic01: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
lamentor78:
I have never seen any brilliant student choose a University in the North grin, why ? I need explanation

It wasn’t like that. In the past brilliant students especially southerners chose schools like Unijos, Unimaid and ABU. They are good schools too but I believe security issues and tribal hostilities in far north is the main reason it stopped.

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hahaha! Lol, I see what you did there.Nigerian arts and social sciences students are becoming duller by the day. Actually, majority of them feel more relaxed that's why. Coincidentally ,most slay queens love the courses you listed and the reasons aren't far fetched. I beg, no one should vex over the comment ooh. Na observation .
Seerade029:
imagine, engineering students, scoring more than those who applied for these courses
Accounting
Banking and finance
Business admin
insurance
Marketing
public admin
Economics
History
Political science

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Salihu Dasuki Is Youngest Senior Lecturer At Sheffield Hallam University UK / This Is Grandma Odeba ; An SS2 Student In Kaduna State / UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.