Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed (43121 Views)

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by BeautifulMind2: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Check the admission list of Unilorin, 70% are Yorubas. All the VCs from inception are Yorubas.
Keep fooling yourself with north Central state, I wonder why core Yoruba universities didn't top the list of most sought after universities
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by avalon7(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
HembaqMbk:
How come they all chose Engineering? with Mech. Engr. topping the list

Because na we d run 9ja

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by avalon7(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Correcto:
I heard the competition in the east is much, hence they Easterners tend to chose SW. Just saying.

Tell them!
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by avalon7(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mrshape:
We're are the medical students that use to feel as if they are the best?
If you can sbe successful in Engineering or mathematics you can be successful in what ever you have interest

Loud am make dem hear
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by avalon7(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
niyidenrele:
.. But they decided to study in the west , not from 5% ,for the reason best known to them

Where the grass is greener
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
mofebosola:
So why setting 160 as the cut off mark if there are students who were able to perform well to this extent. It means the mean for the exam should be around 200 - 220. Why not retain the 200 cut off mark? Is it to be able to "carry our national burden" without qualms

Quota system and others.

1 Share

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by HembaqMbk: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
avalon7:

Because na we d run 9ja

Years ago... it used to be Med. & Sur.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by AleagueEdu: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Congrats to the students!

They should keep the flag flying!

Check my signature to enjoy our online Ielts classes irrespective of your location.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Omoejigbahe(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nezzjnr:

But from which region?? wink wink cool

6 from SW. Northern will not be seen on such list, all they do is leech on the country.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by propsvilla3: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Princedapace:

This is the pure truth..
That is why when I see southerners fight them selves, I laugh! I simply laugh. Southern Nigeria practically work for north.

The biggest enemy here is north. If only southern Nigeria, east, west and south south can unite with middle belt, north will be put in it right position which is to serve the southern Nigeria..

But I still cant tell why till date, the mistakes made by our southern forefathers are still repeated till date. I'm Igbo but I can tell u that yorubas are extremely intelligent. The Igbos are also very intelligent. These two tribes if they can unite and work well, they both can liberate the black race.

But no, all they care about is fight one another and loot money. They are ruled by the north!

U rarely see northerners do well once federal character is not involved. They simply cant! How many times have u heard their names academically abroad? How many times have u seen their names in tech startups? They cant do well in a merit based economy. They can only do well in an economy driven by Federal character and quota system..

As usual, east and west are fighting here.. foolish people who fight while north rule. In a saner clime, northern Nigeria should be serving the more intelligent southern Nigeria.

Just visit Tech Eco System and see What the Igbos, Yorubas, Middle Beltans and the Niger Deltans are doing and I always ask what is the Contribution of the Core Notherners to Nigeria.
Revenue.....Zero
Sports.......Zero
Entertainment.... Zero
Education......Zero
What are they bringing to the table to have such a huge cut of our revenue.

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by alomeda600(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
UI has a way of just being at the top...
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Rabiu4190: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Naija Naija.... Best UTME score from Yoruba and Igbo land, best University from Yoruba and Igbo land, 90% of presidential appointment are for northern people... Ok, make I continue.... 80% of NNPC, DPR, CBN etc staffs are from the north... Lately, students sent for railway training in China are from ABU Zaria meaning 90% of they maybe from North... Nigeria no fit develop... God help us split this shit hole.... God please...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
arinzos:

Without Reading my Ass grin
My point is that you didn't pass well.
So I should fry beans. You are not with me in my house so go off to wherever you crawled out of.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by greenskittles: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Squillaci:

Scoring 3rd in Nigerian Olympiad means nothing.
Nigerians barely answer a single question in the world Olympiads.
The person I'm talking about went to Stanford and is still there for his PhD. But yeah, he wasn't smart enough to score beyond a measly 227 on the UTME. Lol.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
greenskittles:

The person I'm talking about went to Stanford and is still there for his PhD. But yeah, he wasn't smart enough to score beyond a measly 227 on the UTME. Lol.
Wow.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
greenskittles:

Who says UTME performance is correlated with intelligence?
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Seerade029: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Keep fooling yourself with north Central state, I wonder why core Yoruba universities didn't top the list of most sought after universities

I'm a product of UNN.
it's easier to enter UNN and Unizik than to enter Oau and UI.

hope you know that?
The cut off of OAU and their post utme is harder than UNN
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by BeautifulMind2: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
[s]
Seerade029:

I'm a product of UNN.
it's easier to enter UNN and Unizik than to enter Oau and UI.

hope you know that?
The cut off of OAU and their post utme is harder than UNN
[/s]
Thanks

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Seerade029: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
[s][/s]
Thanks

Guy don't disgrace yourself cheesy

no Nigerian university is In top 500 in the world.
only UI and Covenant come close.

Transparency is different from scoring high mark in post utme.

I bet you yourself currently, you can't pass oau post utme

3 Likes

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by greenskittles: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Squillaci:

Who says UTME performance is correlated with intelligence?
Lol. I said I didn't trust the validity of the exam because people like my friend barely passed math, and nobody has ever gotten a perfect score in the history of the exam. Then you tried to downplay his intelligence by suggesting that the Nigerian Olympiad is meaningless. So I gave you another indicator of how smart he is and you've now shifted the goalposts. Clearly you're just here to argue.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by bonnyhope: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:
I can't see Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, grin

are they only good in Military only

They will still rule over you with their low jamb score
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
greenskittles:

Lol. I said I didn't trust the validity of the exam because people like my friend barely passed math, and nobody has ever gotten a perfect score in the history of the exam. Then you tried to downplay his intelligence by suggesting that the Nigerian Olympiad is meaningless. So I gave you another indicator of how smart he is and you've now shifted the goalposts. Clearly you're just here to argue.
Sorry, studying at stanford and doing a Phd there doesn't make you "that smart". The average IQ of students in the very best Universities is just about 120-130. Again smart, but not "that smart".
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by NoIgboSoundTueh: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
propsvilla3:

Just visit Tech Eco System and see What the Igbos, Yorubas, Middle Beltans and the Niger Deltans are doing and I always ask what is the Contribution of the Core Notherners to Nigeria.
Revenue.....Zero
Sports.......Zero
Entertainment.... Zero
Education......Zero
What are they bringing to the table to have such a huge cut of our revenue.
Shut your crap!
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Omoodua007: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

They must choose the best universities tho cool

2 in SE
5 in SS
1 in NC
5 in SW

You forgot the NC is yoruba land so effectively Yorubas own 6 out of 13
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Seerade029: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Omoodua007:

You forgot the NC is yoruba land so effectively Yorubas own 6 out of 13
Yep, true
cool I only help the ignorant guy break it into Geo graphic zone
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Omoodua007: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

I don't know why you guys enjoy fooling yourselves

Jamb yet to release most sought after university 2020
Below is most sought after universities 2019

Are you aware 4 out of 10 schools are in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by NoIgboSoundTueh: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Somodooo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
They can't hear you scream louder
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by 9gerian: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
True grin

Gabkosh:
That why they put the political qualifications at primary six certificate.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Kfed4ril(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Eddy000:
I rather you check the statistics before you begin this your habitual tribal slur. The analysis below should tell you something.

In the list, 6 candidates are from Southwest, 5 from Southsouth and 2 from Southeast.

10 of them reside in the Southwest.

They all chose Universities from Southwest as their first choice.

Abeg jump on something else to gloat about and leave these young innocent champs out of your usual tribal banter. It is getting nauseating.

Chai una can be clever by half ehh, how you decided to attach Ogundele who is from kwara to sw but refused to add chukwuemeka and George to SE is amazing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Is Grandma Odeba ; An SS2 Student In Kaduna State / UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos) / When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.