Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. (1172 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by saharachic(f): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2011
Theres one of my friends here who is looking for a sponsor to travel out to canada. 26 years old and a graduate in engineering. he needs about $3, 500 loan or sponsorship. i hate to see another young man waste away as he has the opportunity now. I'll welcome good ideas.
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by justwise(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
saharachic:

Theres one of my friends here who is looking for a sponsor to travel out to canada. 26 years old and a graduate in engineering. he needs about $3, 500 loan or sponsorship. i hate to see another young man waste away as he has the opportunity now. I'll welcome good ideas.

Does he have job offer in Canada?
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by saharachic(f): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2011
justwise:

Does he have job offer in Canada?

No. how can he get a job offer?
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by jaybee3(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2011
Travel to canada to do what?
Hussle, Study or work?
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2011
saharachic:

No. how can he get a job offer?

Getting job offer from Nigeria is not an easy thing, how can u think borrowing $3,000 to travel to Canada without any job offer or other means of surviving when he gets there?
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by saharachic(f): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2011
justwise:

Getting job offer from Nigeria is not an easy thing, how can u think borrowing $3,000 to travel to Canada without any job offer or other means of surviving when he gets there?

Sorry if the question is offensive. its due to the state of things, and i'm getting worried. if getting job offer from nigeria is not easy, how can he even go about it? will that increase his chance of getting a sponsor?
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by justwise(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2011
saharachic:

Sorry if the question is offensive. its due to the state of things, and i'm getting worried. if getting job offer from nigeria is not easy, how can he even go about it? will that increase his chance of getting a sponsor?

If your friend wants to travel to Canada legitimately then he should visit a Canadian website and see if he is qualify to apply to any of the programs they have here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/index.asp

Like i said b4, getting a job in Canada and work visa from Nigeria is a tall order.
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by saharachic(f): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2011
justwise:

Like i said b4, getting a job in Canada and work visa from Nigeria is a tall order.

whats the opposite option to this? how can he get a job offer at all?
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by saharachic(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2011
the site you gave is for citizenship application.
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2011
saharachic:

the site you gave is for citizenship application.

There are also link for job there http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/employers/index.asp

There is no quick fix to this and nobody can guarantee you a job in Canada.
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by shakers(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
saharachic:

what exactly do you or your friend as the case may be needing a loan of $3,500 for? did anyone promise you visa for that amount, pls keep in mind that no one can guarantee you a canadian visa not even for $20k, pls be careful not to get scammed
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by steve13(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
the loan is for wat?flight?B T A? or visa,u are talking of about 500k,  what will  he do with money?he got visa?
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by saharachic(f): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
i'll share more details later.
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by omega25red(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
saharachic:

i'll share more details later.
grin grin grin grin ^^ i bet
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by saharachic(f): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2011
omega25red:

grin grin grin grin ^^ i bet

you bet what? whats funny? when i have a talk with him maybe its better he comes here himself and explain.
Re: He Needs A Sponsor To Travel. by saharachic(f): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2011
We are thinking about unskilled work in canada. any help? please check my other thread. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Visa To Travel To Turkey, 100% Guarantee / Documents For South African Visa. / Is There Any Najia In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.