Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Minister: Naira Marley Will Be Prosecuted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Minister: Naira Marley Will Be Prosecuted (261 Views)

I Renovated Prison Cell, Naira Marley Will Enjoy It – Seun Kuti / Who & What Killed Mohbad Revealed Is Shocking! Naira Marley Will Regret It Soon / Full News: Naira Marley Will Serve 7 Years In Prison – #EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister: Naira Marley Will Be Prosecuted by Mixt: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2020
Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mohammed Bello, has announced that rapper Azeez Fashola who is popularly known as Naira Marley, and some members of his team, will have their days in court.

Marley’s June 13 concert in Nigeria’s capital city of Abuja has been widely criticized and condemned for its blatant flouting of COVID-19 guidelines and protocols.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/06/17/minister-naira-marley-will-be-prosecuted/

Re: Minister: Naira Marley Will Be Prosecuted by XXXXTENTACION: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2020
What of those that broke lockdown order plus social distancing order at abba kyari's burial have you prosecuted those ones.

hypocrites

Re: Minister: Naira Marley Will Be Prosecuted by mamaafrik(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Orisirisi,make an Hausa -fulani man a minister and see miss step and clown moves being taken.
What if the guy had taken that same excuse and blown up the plane mid air.
Are the airlines personnel competent enonot to have done a physical check??
Arr you telling me no insider was paid??
Silly minister that should be rearing cattle in the Savannah
Re: Minister: Naira Marley Will Be Prosecuted by Aboks(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2020
mamaafrik:
Orisirisi,make an Hausa -fulani man a minister and see miss step and clown moves being taken.
What if the guy had taken that same excuse and blown up the plane mid air.
Are the airlines personnel competent enonot to have done a physical check??
Arr you telling me no insider was paid??
Silly minister that should be rearing cattle in the Savannah

In sambisa

(1) (Reply)

Aadhar Card Kya Hai In Hindi Kaise Apply Kare Jrur Jane / I Was Told My Bvn And He Was Also Begging For My Security Number" —a Man Narrates. / Caption This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.