Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Was Told My Bvn And He Was Also Begging For My Security Number" —a Man Narrates. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Told My Bvn And He Was Also Begging For My Security Number" —a Man Narrates. (261 Views)

71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Don Jazzy Replies A Fan Begging For Money / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Told My Bvn And He Was Also Begging For My Security Number" —a Man Narrates. by Naijafreshgist01(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
The Nigerian recent Economy which had fallen has really affected over 80% of Nigerians, both young and old. It hurts the youth mosts because money is essential to them especially in their daily activities. Prior to this, alots have been seeking ways to earn and take care of their daily dues.

Some involved in trading, sales boys/girls, online business, while few don't seems to be bothered about that because they believe scamming and duping people is the fastest and luxurious way of making money, this is such case which has been exposed by a young gentle man.

Read full gists @

https://naijafreshgist.com/i-was-told-my-bvn-card-number-and-he-was-also-begging-me-to-give-him-my-Security-number-nigerian-man-narrates/

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Video / We Need A Ministry Of Entertainment – Osita Iheme / Here's Why Jayz Will NEVER Be President Of The United States Of America!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.