Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening (42647 Views)

Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by bluecircle470: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ushafaiza:
Interesting, Tinubu must loose his grip hold on APC

Ipob well done

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
APC===========ANOTHER POLITICAL CATASTROPHE

APC=============ASSOCIATION OF PREVAILING CRIMINALS

2 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by fergie001: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
wickyyolo:
According to APC constitution.

Guys Judge now , who is the rightful Chairman ?
As at the time this order was made.....The Deputy National Chairman North had been suspended.

The Deputy National Chairman South seat was vacant.

The National Secretary position was also vacant.

2 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Heavensent01(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Lol
Sometimes I just dey wonder if westerners thought,they are the only suffersticated politicians in Nigeria
Lol this is just an opener to them to know
That
There is no permanent enemy in politics,only interest
The north are strategizing and the south south APC with sout east APC will join force with north
Tinubu will just follow awolowow step
Don’t also forget that even in south west there are aggrieved members of APC who are not loya to tinubu
Nawaooo
I just pray someone don’t take rat poison,remember saraki,yaya Bello,el Rufai,akeredolu, many back biters

you mean Biafra will pally with The evil broom party in the zoo to pull weight? grin

confused human beans being

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by wonder233: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chai, Yoruba spineless stooges won't like this

3 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by bakila: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Captainrambo2:
lol rage and sadness is just taking over you grin grin

Nature.
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by SarkinYarki: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
DStatAnalyst:
Interesting

If you want to know on whose side the Presidency/Cabal is on, just wait to see who the security forces will back

Ajimobi/Oshiomole VS Gaidom/Obaseki...

Check my signature to engage with opinion polls and win weekly incentives

Exactly thats the pointer we are waiting for ..so far they seem to have allowed Giadom taken over the secretariat

4 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by SarkinYarki: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ushafaiza:
Interesting, Tinubu must loose his grip hold on APC

He has already

4 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by SarkinYarki: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tinubu call PDP now !!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by NaijadrivaCars: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
APC now..

3 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

you mean Biafra will pally with The evil broom party in the zoo to pull weight? grin

confused human beans being
Lol
Save your tears ,this is just the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by JJRainbow(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Lol
Sometimes I just dey wonder if westerners thought,they are the only suffersticated politicians in Nigeria
That
The north are strategizing and the south south APC with sout east APC will join force with north
Don’t also forget that even in south west there are aggrieved members of APC who are not loya to tinubu
Nawaooo
I just pray someone don’t take rat poison,remember saraki,yaya Bello,el Rufai,akeredolu, many back biters
Is that all you have to say.pls I beg you,go and gather little sense
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by bakila: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Liposure:
If care is not taken, APC wood end up like PDP
Point of correction.
APC has ended up worse than PDP and cannot get to 16 years as a ruling party.

2 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
JJRainbow:
Is that all you have to say.pls I beg you,go and gather little sense
Hahahahhahaha
Don’t rush,
You can only cry me a river
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by 3310adeb: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Kriss216:
All these are political gimmicks from APC to distract us from the killings and protests going on in this country.
We don't care about APC, please stop the incessant killings!!!

Omo iya mi
Ogun no go kill youuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Edosir(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
More like Afonjas have sent oshiomole to his early grave. Edo no be Lagos una must hear word by force
Gandollar:
NL zombies have goaded Oshiomole into his untimely grave. So sad!

4 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by 3310adeb: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
chiiraq802:
As the cabal start am,

Some People(Osho baba) yapa!!

Omo the party(Association Of Past Criminals) scatter!

Party scatter!
grin
[color=#990000][/color]

Lol, no use laff kill person here
Abi, which one be past criminal
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by frankmoney(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
KenOne:

Badt guy very correct. Rivers APC mainstream knows how Tinubu and Oshiomhole backed Magnus Abe to frustrate Amaechi and Rivers APC.

Sincerely speaking Tinubu is fuelling crisis in so many APC state exco by sponsoring people against the leaders in their state.

At this point Oshiomhole is gone because supreme court don't grant or issue stay of execution the matter will go it's full way and supreme deciding this appeal this year i don't see that happening.

Even if Oshiomhole wins in supreme court by the time supreme court gives judgement Edo election must have been over.

I see Giadom doing another screening and terminating Ize-Iyamu waiver because he Ize-Iyamu did not return to Edo APC through the ward level as contained in APC constitution.

Las Las Amaechi, El Rufai, Bagudu APC governors chairman, Fayemi, Baduru, Sule, Chief of Staff to president, Aisha Buhari and some sworn enemies of Oshiomhole will now decide who flies APC flags in Edo and Ondo.
you sabi

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by PointB: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
[url]Alliance of Parties
Now the house - Alliance of Parties, also known by their initial - AOP, was the most deceitful house in the land and several crooked men swell in their ranks. Their banner had an insignia of two arrows, each pointing in the opposite directions. The party elders said it meant they listened with both ears. But the people said, it was a symbol of their confusion, lies and blame game. “Lo, House Alliance of Parties are confused lots. They know not what they say or where they are headed. And their fingers point at everyone but themselves.”

And the people also called them Alliance of Parrots. “They talk more than they act,” they justified.
And many who stole from and deserted the House Patriots of Basket found succour in their midst. It was often said of the Alliance of Parties, “If any thief joins the Alliance of Parties, he becomes a new creature where old things passes away and all things become new.[/url]

Excerpt from the book - Acts of King Bubu Son of Hari
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1027840
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by abyus15: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
I know d north will eventually dump Tinubu they have been doing that to every powerful Yoruba politicians that supported them

3 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Lol
That
Nawaooo

The problem with you people is that you celebrate too early. Those that celebrate too early always suffer great misfortune.
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Baba4kinatu(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
emexc11:
So pastor don turn to orphan now, this world sef

My brother he no balance at all. See as pastor became an orphan overnight
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by nairamaniac: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Opexzy:
Welcome to Nigeria, the country with Unending political drama, now should we say, Obaseki, moved too fast..?

I hate to say this, but it's looking like it... This project Nigeria is hopeless with the current set of power drunk leaders that cherish to be in control more than bettering the lives of their people.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - - - Malcolm X

If obaseki hadn't moved, all these wdnt hv happened.

Obaseki called their bluff.
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by BabaO2: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
No matter what, obaseki is damaged finally, even if he contested and won on APC platform, PDP already know the joker to use in court to reverse the victory. Ize-Iyamu too should be thinking of going back to PDP again. I don't see obaseki as the governor again
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Lol
That
Nawaooo

You are not as smart as you thought. The bolded shows that all the bigoted views you expressed about the westerners here are baseless.

Unfortunately, it's the confused analysts like you that filled the cyberspace to the brim. Sad!
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by FunkyJustice(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
This world sef!!
Nobody can fully understand how things work,but one thing is certain,"uncertainty".

Hours ago Oshobaba's quote of "picking up a snail and not chasing it" filled the cyber space.

Some thought he was a god,or he himself might haved felt like a god or super man.Now the story don change,he is now watching the actors while they perform.

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by asobo: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Racoon:
And the iberiberism continues.I said it-the cascade of unfolding events in the APC will spell doom for the party.Obaseki should never make the mistake of going back because in the midst of all these confusion, the court is going to invalidate a lot of actions or decisions.
Exactly my thought too. The Edo state APC chairman should do the dirty job for him.

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Gandollar(f): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Edosir:
More like Afonjas have sent oshiomole to his early grave. Edo no be Lagos una must hear word by force
In that case, I will say Yoruba mooslims have killed Oshiomole. .

There are still sane Yorubas around...the omoluabis, not the caliphate stooges.

2 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Heavensent01(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Lol
Save your tears ,this is just the beginning

the tears of losing 30,000 kinsmen in North or of losing 3million in your region during civil war?

you people thinking cap don tear tete grin

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by bejeria101(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bubu is shocked at the take over. He hasn't heard yet. The ear dey leak pus. Oponu daura. Una never see anything.
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Gandollar(f): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
FunkyJustice:

This world sef!!
No boby can fully understand how things work,but one thing is certain,"uncertainty".

Hours ago Oshobaba's quote of "picking up a snail and not chasing it" filled the cyber space.

Some thought he was a god,or he himself might haved felt like a god or super man.Now the story don change,he is now watching the actors while they perform.
ThatFairguy and his crew can continue grandstanding.

Next now, they will start blaming buhari for keeping quiet while the party burns, forgetting that buhari is only a lifeless Sudanese who came to treat his ill health with taxpayers money and distribute the rest to his friends and family.

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thothafx:

You are not as smart as you thought. The bolded shows that all the bigoted views you expressed about the westerners here are baseless.

Unfortunately, it's the confused analysts like you that filled the cyberspace to the brim. Sad!
Politics is not English speaking
Try next door

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cows Strayed Into Wole Soyinka’s Land But He Wasn’t Attacked / Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.