Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening (42666 Views)

Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by ThatFairGuy: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gandollar:
ThatFairguy and his crew can continue grandstanding.

Next now, they will start blaming buhari for keeping quiet while the party burns, forgetting that buhari is only a lifeless Sudanese who came to treat his ill health with taxpayers money and distribute the rest to his friends and family.
Nnamdi Kanu Sha cheesy

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Gandollar(f): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

the tears of losing 30,000 kinsmen in North or of losing 3million in your region during civil war?

you people thinking cap don tear tete grin
Continue gloating. The violence up north won't cease until every Biafran blood is avenged. By themselves they are doing the extermination and ethnic cleansing. Kudos!
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by SimplePlan34: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
DStatAnalyst:
Interesting

If you want to know on whose side the Presidency/Cabal is on, just wait to see who the security forces will back

Ajimobi/Oshiomole VS Gaidom/Obaseki...

Check my signature to engage with opinion polls and win weekly incentives

This is not about who is backing who this is about a disagreement in d party there by canceling the emergence of an APC candidate rember rivers and sokoto also PDP during Jonathan's Era.
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Gandollar(f): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Nnamdi Kanu Sha cheesy
I will destroy Nigeria with the truth ----- Lamidi Kanu.
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thothafx:

The problem with you people is that you celebrate too early. Those that celebrate too early always suffer great misfortune.
Says a crying toddler

I won’t cry

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

the tears of losing 30,000 kinsmen in North or of losing 3million in your region during civil war?

you people thinking cap don tear tete grin
Dont cry yet
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by wyqay: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
The Battle continues.
Watch out for episode 4
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by anonymous1759(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Afonjas u all were warned not to vote for this useless man in aso rock, but for selfish reason and ambition, this is what we are getting. A president that cannot control his family and party, is it nigerian affairs he will control? Shey na all of go hear am

Same GEJ couldn't all of them are the same

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by anonymous1759(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
popesco123:

Igbo is not interested in president, they want only Biafra referendum. You and northern people will ever remain one Nigeria. You might even be president in that one Nigeria. Brainwashed dimwit.

grin grin grin you're right the igbos just want the vice president position Atiku /OBI 2050 grin

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by elisho: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
the zoo
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Correcto: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Can you wait for him to come back first?
TheGodlessGod:
igbos in this thread are really naive no wonder they never be president.

Oshiomole will be back and they will start wailing as usual.

I will come back to this thread before the main primary.

You people must learn politics by force
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Angel1696: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
All this people have never fought for our right nor fought for govt to give us palliative during the lockdown if these set of people were nnamdi azikiwe and co i tell u verily they would have sold this con3.
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by PharoahIII: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
This one sweet me
[/color]
[color=#006600]

The way e take sweet me no be here, i dey chop jollof as i dy read am, even the news sweet pass jollof sef
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by chubinwa(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
I go with Giadom. I think he will make a sound national chairman devoid of favoritism
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Heavensent01(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gandollar:
Continue gloating. The violence up north won't cease until every Biafran blood is avenged. By themselves they are doing the extermination and ethnic cleansing. Kudos!

continue in your self superstition. the insecurities in north had a political undertone

their elites are just using those dumb religion extremist kinsmen to score political points
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Heavensent01(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Dont cry yet

crying ain't bad, KANU cried when he lost his dog but call the ignorant that died in his shortsighted war against Nigeria army victim of circumstances

something dey that your flat head so?

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Gandollar(f): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

continue in your self superstition. the insecurities in north had a political undertone

their elites are just using those dumb religion extremist kinsmen to score political points
And yet you think brother using brothers life to play ludo is a natural occurrence?

Emirs, district heads and government officials are colluding with murderers to murder their wards in cold blood, but this here thinks it's superstition.
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

crying ain't bad, KANU cried when he lost his dog but call the ignorant that died in his shortsighted war against Nigeria army victim of circumstances

something dey that your flat head so?
Stop crying
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Heavensent01(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gandollar:
And yet you think brother using brothers life to play ludo is a natural occurrence?

Emirs, district heads and government officials are colluding with murderers to murder their wards in cold blood, but this here thinks it's superstition.

maybe you think I give a damn about one Aboki
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Gandollar(f): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

maybe you think I give a damn about one Aboki
Ok then, makes two of us grin

But buhari was once your God when it seemed osunbande would take over from him
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Heavensent01(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gandollar:
Ok then, makes two of us grin

But buhari was once your God when it seemed osunbande would take over from him

Gandollar you're far from political discourse. I don't engage in false accusations that you kids used in entertaining your ignorance here

Buhari right from 1984 had been a national disaster and after studying his political antecedent, I have seen him as a political liability who is either lazy intellectually or refuse to learn

that said, Osibanjo is a technocrat, an attorney general climbed to the bridge of VP, this is someone that started political journey after most of Eastern politicians. constitutionally and democratically what did you want Osibanjo to do or how did you want him to standout when constitution had placed him under a principal as the VP

I just laugh at the ignorance of you nonentity who are not just Lazy intellectually but psychologically inflicted about Osibanjo duties. when Buhari left the country for sometimes and he was handed over to run the govt, don't you see the difference?

you can continue being jealous of the man because of his tribe but you bunch of nonentity won't stop God's work for him

3 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Gandollar(f): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

Gandollar you're far from political discourse. I don't engage in false accusations that you kids used in entertaining your ignorance here

Buhari right from 1984 had been a national disaster and after studying his political antecedent, I have seen him as a political liability who is either lazy intellectually or refuse to learn

that said, Osibanjo is a technocrat, an attorney general climbed to the bridge of VP, this is someone that started political journey after most of Eastern politicians. constitutionally and democratically what did you want Osibanjo to do or how did you want him to standout when constitution had placed him under a principal as the VP

I just laugh at the ignorance of you nonentity who are not just Lazy intellectually but psychologically inflicted about Osibanjo duties. when Buhari left the country for sometimes and he was handed over to run the govt, don't you see the difference?

you can continue being jealous of the man because of his tribe but you bunch of nonentity won't stop God's work for him
Much ado about nothing.
You once sucked Buharis balls thinking it was a walk over for osunbande.

Argue with your keyboard.
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by emmanuelbrown26: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
anonymous1759:

Same GEJ couldn't all of them are the same
We all know that GEJ is clueless as anything, but this dollar era is something else. Ever since this old man came into power, every damn thing is upside,

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by 8stargeneral: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nothing last forever

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Heavensent01(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gandollar:
Much ado about nothing.
You once sucked Buharis balls thinking it was a walk over for osunbande.

Argue with your keyboard.

e get as thunder dey strike people that make false accusations if you need to know

you think I belong to the low class of your likes that asslick Buhari, Atiku, tinubu, Peter obi the saint politicians here

Osibanjo antecedent during the period he headed the govt was fantastic even opposition that you can kill yourself for, testified to it

I don't have time to be arguing with your likes that should be in romance section, I will rather school you, I don't argue with naive people

1 Like

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by anonymous1759(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

We all know that GEJ is clueless as anything, but this dollar era is something else. Ever since this old man came into power, every damn thing is upside,

The dollar rise is not buhari's fault the oil price is low and we don't have any other major export in the world market aside from oil. Our biggest enemy.

I blame buhari 100% on security there's no excuse for not able to put your household in order.
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by mechanics(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is serious.
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by emmanuelbrown26: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
anonymous1759:

The dollar rise is not buhari's fault the oil price is low and we don't have any other major export in the world market aside from oil. Our biggest enemy.

I blame buhari 100% on security there's no excuse for not able to put your household in order.
How much has been borrowed so far? Then how was HV they spent in chad basin?
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Standardbiz01: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Opexzy:
Welcome to Nigeria, the country with Unending political drama, now should we say, Obaseki, moved too fast..?

I hate to say this, but it's looking like it... This project Nigeria is hopeless with the current set of power drunk leaders that cherish to be in control more than bettering the lives of their people.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - - - Malcolm X

Remember, Obaseki's move caused this confusion
Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Standardbiz01: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
If Obaseki returns to APC then that's the end of his political career

flyingpig:

His move is wise. And I suggest he flies PDP flag.

If he returns to APC and re-contests primaries with Giadom as chairman, he may win.

But, what of the court litigations that will follow? Should there be a case where the courts will overturn Giadom chairmanship and insist on Ajimobi's ? What then will become the fate of the sworn in APC governor.

Or, the first screening is recognized in court and Obaseki disqualified from government house? There are many twists that may unfold in this APC so the best obaseki should do for himself is to retain pdp. They are more United in Edo state and no court squabbles.

If he wins, he faces court cases by other party flagbearers and not in his own camp.

2 Likes

Re: Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening by Gandollar(f): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

e get as thunder dey strike people that make false accusations if you need to know

you think I belong to the low class of your likes that asslick Buhari, Atiku, tinubu, Peter obi the saint politicians here

Osibanjo antecedent during the period he headed the govt was fantastic even opposition that you can kill yourself for, testified to it

I don't have time to be arguing with your likes that should be in romance section, I will rather school you, I don't argue with naive people
Stop fishing for idiots!

You chewed on Buharis balls when you thought the fake pastor stood a chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.