Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,797 members, 7,834,679 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja (39435 Views)

Police Surround APC National Secretariat / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:

That has long expired. The court did not renew it... smiley
there was no time frame for that.

he is to act until APC NEC meeting or indefinitely.

please read the judgement again and take note of the or
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by VirginFinder: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:
there was no time frame for that.

he is to act until APC NEC meeting or indefinitely.

He was to act while Oshiomhole was temporarily suspended. And the NEC meeting has since held.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:

He was to act while Oshiomhole was temporarily suspended. And the NEC meeting has since held.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by tundey4all(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
party of confusion
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by VirginFinder: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

Hilliard Eta has taken over already following Ajimobi's unavoidable absence... tongue

No need for this back and forth... cool

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:

Hilliard Eta has taken over already following Ajimobi's unavoidable absence... tongue

No need for this back and forth... cool
even Giadom has taken over.

the court will help you decide later.

APC will have up to 4 acting chairman
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by VirginFinder: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:
even Giadom has taken over.

the court will help you decide later.

APC will have up to 4 acting chairman

Giadom is currently on his own... grin
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
ddippset:

Seriously?

I couldn't care less whether Oshiomole remains APC chairman or not. After all his tenure is almost ended. His mission was to stop Obaseki and he has accomplished that half way.

What I only care about is that Obaseki does not return as Governor.

Obaseki cannot be called the saint in this matter simply because he's been adopted by anti-Oshiomole elements (PDP members and a faction of APC).

What's done is done.

Oshiomole is at the end of this tenure anyway and Obaseki will not get the APC ticket.

Lol. See as you dey bottle d pain..... grin grin
You really think you're making sense with what you wrote here. I can see through the pain bro.. It's better you let it out than this shameless, incoherent tirade grin grin grin

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by RuddyFusion(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:

I think Hillary is already acting for Ajimobi... cool

And I say LOLZ TO THAT
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:

Giadom is currently on his own... grin

the court will help you decide who is on his own. before then Obaseki will already be reelected
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by youneedjesus: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
N.a. Obaseki disqualification cause all this confusion. The man must be a strong man take it or leave.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by VirginFinder: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

the court will help you decide who is on his own. before then Obaseki will already be reelected

Under PDP, maybe... embarassed
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
If it's true, how will Mr Godwin come back when he has left the party?
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by ddippset(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. See as you dey bottle d pain..... grin grin
You really think you're making sense with what you wrote here. I can see through the pain bro.. It's better you let it out than this shameless, incoherent tirade grin grin grin
Why are you just yapping all over the place forming one intelligent and political guru when in actual fact it's hard to pretend not to see the mischief and foolishness in every single post you make?

You just a spectacle/comic relief.

Over the past few days you've uttered every rubbish known to mankind.

I should have known you were just another PDP wailer wearing a mask of a patriot like you trying to avoid covid 19.

Now I know your hatred for Oshiomole aligns with your love for PDP.

Rubbish.

I suspect you're above 40, and that means that there's no hope for you.
You're an embodiment of everything wrong with this country.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Habiyo: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
If we truly had a president, in situations like this he ought to issue a statement to address the tense situation in the party that brought him into office.
But what we have is a mere figurehead who hasn't been able to put his immediate family in order.
*Spits*
Buhari is dead. I wonder why Nigeria doesn't believe simple truth.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by PHOTSEE(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why did victor Giadom resigned in the first place?
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by TheRareGem1(f): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
babaolofin:

The party has no leadership. All the man wanted is just power. You can not try this in Republican or Democratic party.In the days of UPN & NPN you cannot try that. Under Obj nobody can do that. Can somebody use Stella Obasanjo name to invite an investor to First Lady office with security clearance severally for fraud using First Lady name? The First Lady with her security officers will also go to arrest an individual. APC NWC will go to Villa to have meeting with CoS. Something is wrong somewhere. Where is Osinbajo?

Please go and look for another Social media page to play because NR is for the mature minds not child like you.

You are joke of a being. Poorly written junk.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by AleagueEdu: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'm missing the Ebora Owu, OBJ in this kind situation.
He wouldn't even wait for all this rubbish to happen in the first place.......

Check my signature to enjoy our online Ielts classes irrespective of your location.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
ddippset:
Why are you just yapping all over the place forming one intelligent and political guru when in actual fact it's hard to pretend not to see the mischief and foolishness in every single post you make?

You just a spectacle/comic relief.

Over the past few days you've uttered every rubbish known to mankind.

I should have known you were just another PDP wailer wearing a mask of a patriot like you trying to avoid covid 19.

Now I know your hatred for Oshiomole aligns with your love for PDP.

Rubbish.

I suspect you're above 40, and that means that there's no hope for you.
You're an embodiment of everything wrong with this country.
The pain is out!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

See as the thing enter your bone shocked shocked

You see your life outside. I guess you're the patriot who wants what's best for Edo state by supporting the antics of a godfather just as you urchins successfully did to Lagos.

Small thing they'll start shouting PDP. Did PDP ask Oshiomole to disqualify Obaseki or the court to suspend him

I guess what you have for Obaseki is love from all the invectives you've been raining on him. Someone who is not aware of your existence who you hate so much for daring to fight for his own freedom.

Lemme ask. Did he snatch your wife or sleep with your mother to warrant such open display of hatred? I guess it's all about the porridge that fills your stomach not common sense.

Abeg wail a little bit more grin grin grin

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by rapid101(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Who you paid the actress for this
the pple using davido and co who ll sue dem

guy petronise me live dat matter
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by rontolo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
If we truly had a president, in situations like this he ought to issue a statement to address the tense situation in the party that brought him into office.
But what we have is a mere figurehead who hasn't been able to put his immediate family in order.
*Spits*
This cannot happen because Buhari is seriously choreographed. He needs extreme rehearsals each time he comes out. He is seriously unwell. What a shame
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by ddippset(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The pain is out!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

See as the thing enter your bone shocked shocked

You see your life outside. I guess you're the patriot who wants what's best for Edo state by supporting the antics of a godfather just as you urchins successfully did to Lagos.

Small thing they'll start shouting PDP. Did PDP ask Oshiomole to disqualify Obaseki or the court to suspend him

I guess what you have for Obaseki is love from all the invectives you've been raining on him. Someone who is not aware of your existence who you hate so much for daring to fight for his own freedom.

Lemme ask. Did he snatch your wife or sleep with your mother to warrant such open display of hatred? I guess it's all about the porridge that fills your stomach not common sense.

Abeg wail a little bit more grin grin grin
See this 50 year old Agbaya kobo kobo.

Agbayariotejoye!
Agbayariotejoye!!
Agbayariotejoye!!!

You certainly have had your lips so long on Obaseki's ph*ll*s you should know what wine he drank 3 days ago with Wike. shocked

Your foolishness is defaulted with a calibration expiry of 1000 years.

Meaning that like Peak, it will be passed from generation to generation!

grin grin grin

NB
I have had enough with your insults and disrespect.

So let's go all out.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by HZNjnr(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
These people are just giving that Igbo fraudster Nnamdi Kanu issues to discuss in his live broadcasts that will never end...

Come Nigeria & fight, mba. Na to dey insult upandan!

Good to see APC in tatters though
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by asi2013: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol
NwaNimo1:
Make dem surround the place shah.....Fresh Nollywood production featuring APC clowns

Starring:

(Tinubu......Counting Lagosians Tax moni)
[img]https://media./images/f6e43c44d61a961d94b25074f9a3ce52/tenor.gif[/img]

(Oshimole........Plotting mayhem)
[img]https://media./images/fc35b7301e4c0f53a23656e75046143f/tenor.gif[/img]

(Obaseki.......(Dear APC, - See my ynash ohh)
[img]https://media./images/6ffe6607c81da250a2666b1b5ea88d85/tenor.gif[/img]

(Buhari.....Reading his prepared statements for the first time)
[img]https://media./images/681e90306aaa0c52b633fc4c601d8001/tenor.gif[/img]

(& You............Browsing NL)
[img]https://media./images/bbcdee967af56a97d20c691a08b8526b/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
ddippset:
See this 50 year old Agbaya kobo kobo.

Agbayariotejoye!
Agbayariotejoye!!
Agbayariotejoye!!!

You certainly have had your lips so long on Obaseki's phallus you should know what wine he had 3 days ago with Wike. shocked

Your foolishness is defaulted with a calibration expiry of 1000 years.

Meaning that like Peak, it will be passed from generation to generation!

grin grin grin

NB
I have had enough with your insults and disrespect.

So let's go all out.

Hehehehe

Keep rationalizing your pain
It no concern me.

Bottomline is your APC is in disarray. Your oshiomole has been kicked off his seat like a common criminal and Obaseki is still standing. Your hatred for Obaseki is not based on any overriding principle or issue other than the fact that he fell out with the established powers whose boots you've sworn to lick.

You took him as an enemy and chose to be an opposition to his progress simply because of another mortal like you called Oshiomole. You are a soulless, conscienceless human worshipper who is on the side of the rapacious hordes that look to destroy this nation.

I don't know your age but whatever it is you should be ashamed to have taken on the role of Judas. I don't think it's something you should be proud of. Let Obaseki have his day with the people of Edo state. If he deserves a second term or not, let them be the deciders not Oshiomole or any other godfather. You guys are unwittingly destroying this nation. See how Buhari is doing in his second term now. It's all on soulless urchins like you.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by ddippset(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Hehehehe

It no concern me.

Bottomline is your APC is in disarray. Your oshiomole has been kicked off his seat like a common criminal and Obaseki is still standing. Your hatred for Obaseki is not based on any overriding principle or issue other than the fact that he fell out with the established powers whose boots you've sworn to lick.

You took him as an enemy and chose to be an opposition to his progress simply because of another mortal like you called Oshiomole. You are a soulless, conscienceless human worshipper who is on the side of the rapacious hordes that look to destroy this nation.

I don't know your age but whatever it is you should be ashamed to have taken on the role of Judas. I don't think it's something you should be proud of. Let Obaseki have his day with the people of Edo state. If he deserves a second term or not, let them be the deciders not Oshiomole or any other godfather. You guys are unwittingly destroying this nation. See how Buhari is doing in his second term now. It's all on soulless urchins like you.
Haha

50 year old Agbayariotejoye. (Sweat from a baboon's pores).

I thought you were having an orgasm about Victor Giadom already?

Sucking on Obaseki and now nibbling on Giadom? Haha

What a 50 year old freak! grin

Oshiomole is already almost ended his tenure.

His last mission should be removing Obaseki. And he's half way there.
And your boyfriend is a gunner.

I expect a 50 year old to understand what it takes to remove a National officer which is a lot more than a ward coup but what do I know?

50 year old body, 5 year old brain. grin

Abaya claiming authority in a matter just like his personal Lord and personal Saviour Obaseki.

Agbayariotejoye and Obaseki; league of 3 credit men.

cheesy

Fuccck off old imp.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Dealdean: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by ddippset(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Hehehehe

It no concern me.

Agbayariotejoye;

A fool at 40 is a fool for life

A fool at 50 was a fool from birth grin cheesy

On a foolishness scale of 1 to 10,

You're definitely 11.

Agbaya for life. Ha ha
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
ddippset:
Haha

50 year old Agbayariotejoye. (Sweat from a baboon's pores).

I thought you were having an orgasm about Victor Giadom already?

Sucking on Obaseki and now nibbling on Giadom? Haha

What a 50 year old freak! grin

Oshiomole is already almost ended his tenure.

His last mission should be removing Obaseki. And he's half way there.
And your boyfriend is a gunner.

I expect a 50 year old to understand what it takes to remove a National officer which is a lot more than a ward coup but what do I know?

50 year old body, 5 year old brain. grin

Abaya claiming authority in a matter just like his personal Lord and personal Saviour Obaseki.

Agbayariotejoye and Obaseki; league of 3 credit men.

cheesy

Fuccck off old imp.

Hehehehe

The pain is so great. I'm sure you're typing all this through tears. I'm sure you're half-naked like the common agbero you are.

Why don't you take a full paid advert in the nation to congratulate oshiomole on his almost completed tenure and half done ouster of obaseki who has turned him to a tennis ball for the judges.

Your thinking is really childish. I guess in your tout like mind, it's an achievement to be kicked out of office. Shameless thing.

Obaseki will contest on another party and win. You can then go and drown in your tears or a bottle of dry gin whichever you can afford.

Loser
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
ddippset:
Agbayariotejoye;

A fool at 40 is a fool for life

A fool at 50 was a fool from birth grin cheesy

On a foolishness scale of 1 to 10,

You're definitely 11.

Agbaya for life. Ha ha
It's obvious your iq is low but it seems totally cold ATM.
I suggest you pay a visit to your kindergarten school to ask for a refund of the wasted fees paid for you. Since you're struggling with numbers.
Please don't let any primary school kid see what you wrote here. Better still, show them let them help you out before you come online to disgrace yourself.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by ddippset(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

[s]Hehehehe

The pain is so great. I'm sure you're typing all this through tears. I'm sure you're half-naked like the common agbero you are.

Why don't you take a full paid advert in the nation to congratulate oshiomole on his almost completed tenure and half done ouster of obaseki who has turned him to a tennis ball for the judges.

Your thinking is really childish. I guess in your tout like mind, it's an achievement to be kicked out of office. Shameless thing.

Obaseki will contest on another party and win. You can then go and drown in your tears or a bottle of dry gin whichever you can afford.
[/s]
Loser
grin

50 year old man without sense.

If foolishness was an Olympic sport that's the only way that you get to be an Olympic veteran with 10 Gold Medals.

Mumu Agbayariotejoye.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by ddippset(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

It's obvious your iq is low but it seems totally cold ATM.
I suggest you pay a visit to your kindergarten school to ask for a refund of the wasted fees paid for you. Since you're struggling with numbers.
Please don't let any primary school kid see what you wrote here. Better still, show them let them help you out before you come online to disgrace yourself.
Your true worth will only come out when you're used as a lab rat to test the efficacy of the next Covid 19 vaccine.

Agbaya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” / COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.