Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Inside Life With Buchi.. Episide 1. Very Interesting Life Story Every Youth Must - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inside Life With Buchi.. Episide 1. Very Interesting Life Story Every Youth Must (143 Views)

25 Interesting Life Lessons / What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life With Buchi.. Episide 1. Very Interesting Life Story Every Youth Must by Ifexy11: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Growing up, a child tends to grow accustomed to his immediate environment. So when they are forced to move it disrupts their life, as they tend to loose their friends and the daily routine they are used to. 

That was my case when I moved back to the village from Lagos, I was just five. I initially thought it was a visit, or maybe we came for an event. Days turned into weeks and I was forced to substitute the hassle and noise associated with the city with the sound of nature. I made new friends, got into a new routine that mostly involved playing with tires, climbing fruit trees, playing football generally being a nuisance to the neighborhood. I fell in love with Amichi, because all I had to do was eat and play. 

Life was good… Until school resumed. 
Continue reading.....
https://www.amichimagazine.com/inside-life-with-buchi-episode-1/

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Uk Resident Here Who Have Used Parcelforce Shipping Company / Buhari Releases N19.67bn For Completion Of East-west Road Project / COVID-19; NCDC Introduces Self Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.