Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Cardi B Groans In Pain As She Gets More Piercings Under Her Lip And On Her Chest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Groans In Pain As She Gets More Piercings Under Her Lip And On Her Chest (1596 Views)

Toyin Lawani's Staff Massages Her Chest During Spa Session / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Davido Follows Girl Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Groans In Pain As She Gets More Piercings Under Her Lip And On Her Chest by Made4naijalove: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cardi B decided to get new piercings under her lip and on her chest, but this didn't come without a cost.

The rapper was in so much pain as the body piercer drilled holes into her skin.

Before they began, Cardi was nervous but her husband, Offset was beside her and did his best to motivate her to get through with it.

Offset remained by her side through the entire process, held her hand, and offered moral support.

Cardi later took to Instagram to write: "This bitch hurt. I forgot how it felt."

She also showed off the finished result of her labret piercing and sternum piercings.

Only last week, Cardi also showed off the result of her body tattoo makeover, a procedure that is also painful.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG7rKrmReCQ

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Cardi B Groans In Pain As She Gets More Piercings Under Her Lip And On Her Chest by Made4naijalove: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
What's the need for the piercing and tattoos all over her body she's beautiful the way God created her

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Groans In Pain As She Gets More Piercings Under Her Lip And On Her Chest by heendrix(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Expectations towards her is may 7walls degree typa cancer catch up with her real quick

So much Hate this Bi**ch than Hell
Re: Cardi B Groans In Pain As She Gets More Piercings Under Her Lip And On Her Chest by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
I have never for once like tattoos and nothing on Earth will make me put tattoo on my body but if my girl wants it then no problem, it's her choice but as for me.
No No no.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Cardi B Groans In Pain As She Gets More Piercings Under Her Lip And On Her Chest by cybriz82(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
What's the need for the piercing and tattoos all over her body she's beautiful the way God created her

U don't know cardi b then..that babe b like man without makeup.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) / Actor Akah Nnani And Wife, Claire Welcome Their First Child (Photo) / Zlatan Battles With Mouth Watering African Delicacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.