Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair (39169 Views)

Edo Primary: APC Removes Uzodinma As Chairman, Names Otu As Replacement / Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Edo Primary: APC Governors To Meet Tinubu Over Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by gbemishile: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
This man is one of the most loyal people to Oshiomole
The one fault Oshiomole made was handling the suspension at ward level with kids glove,thinking they were inconsequential.
People with zero IQ for politics just come here to spew trash.i am not into politics so I listen and watch seasoned journalist who know their onions talk about it.
A whole president called u obaseki for a reconciliatory meeting between u and obaseki,but u said u didn't have faith in his meeting.they removed the chairperson and put in jakande or so to chair it,but u refused.you went all out on media lambasting the person who fought real dirty just to see u emerge but now u feel ure not entitled to anybody.
People who have zero sense and will never come out to criticise the godfatherism in their own very state,are leading u to a point of destruction.
U told your own party chairman not to come to his state and started a suspension process against him after refusing to reconcile.in all of this I must commend Oshiomole who,like an elder.
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Your head dey there I'm Biafra Donkey!

OK more or less like Biafra exhibit
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by silverkings: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Awesome bro! GOD is Good!
Thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by silverkings: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
friday2011:

Lol grin pastor wanted to be canal today
I'm surprise grin
friday2011:

Lol grin pastor wanted to be canal today
I'm surprise
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by erospecial: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
can you all see why GEJ failed?
South South politicians aren't good with power. from Oyegun to Oshiomole to Giadom to ETA.
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

OK more or less like Biafra exhibit

Well,as long as the exhibit gives you this headache,what then happen when it's exit?You hang??
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Well,as long as the exhibit gives you this headache,what then happen when it's exit?You hang??

how I wish I care village boy grin
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

how I wish I care village boy grin

Someone whose ancestry is confined in a remote enclave calling a well traveled person a village boy? grin

Afonja!As usual,they fell from the sky,broke their neck and off went their senses. cheesy
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by blessedchild234(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Crises flooded APC.
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Someone whose ancestry is confined in a remote enclave calling a well traveled person a village boy? grin

Afonja!As usual,they fell from the sky,broke their neck and off went their senses. cheesy

continue chest beating on empty stomach, you wey be say na peasant farmer you be too don dey form because dem don buy you android phone
ba?

well travelled kill you there grin
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by SavageResponse(m): 6:09am On Jun 18, 2020
From one crisis to another one
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2020
[s][quote author=Heavensent01 post=90787155]

continue chest beating on empty stomach, you wey be say na peasant farmer you be too don dey form because dem don buy you android phone
ba?

well travelled kill you there grin[/m][/s]

Chest beating on empty stomach? grin

The expired foodstuffs in my house can feed your parents for months!
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s]

you must think my parents are wretched like your palm wine tapper parents

see nkwuocha wey dem bring come hustle for Lagos express road years back don dey grow wings too

expired food kill you there. go and use the expiry food to feed those beggars at Nnewi, umuahia, Aba and other idp camps in Biafra land grin
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
Heavensent01:

you must think my parents are wretched like your palm wine tapper parents

see nkwuocha wey dem bring come hustle for Lagos express road years back don dey grow wings too

expired food kill you there. go and use the expiry food to feed those beggars at Nnewi, umuahia, Aba and other idp camps in Biafra land grin
[/s]

Me them bring come Hustle? grin
Omo Lagos mi ni Swagger!
Born and raised proper Surulere Boy!So ogbeni gbe nu soun e.

If you need some expired foodstuffs in my house,which I know your wretched kindred will be grateful for,give me a PM. grin cheesy grin

I can still spare for some good ones too wink wink. But will need to send your sister to come and get it tongue
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Me them bring come Hustle? grin
Omo Lagos mi ni Swagger!
Born and raised proper Surulere Boy!So ogbeni gbe nu soun e.

If you need some expired foodstuffs in my house,which I know your wretched kindred will be grateful for,give me a PM. grin cheesy grin

I can still spare for some good ones too wink wink. But will need to send your sister to come and get it tongue

you were raised in Lagos see how happy he was, typical villager. if truly you're raised in Lagos, why is your IQ still on the low percentage? is it that your parents don't allow you to relate with the street or what

your kinsmen are in east suffering but here is an audio billionaire that don't know what he will eat today talking about having expiry food?

you dey eat better food before? no be the expired food you dey eat that retrogress your common sense below standard
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
Heavensent01:

you were raised in Lagos see how happy he was, typical villager. if truly you're raised in Lagos, why is your IQ still on the low percentage? is it that your parents don't allow you to relate with the street or what

your kinsmen are in east suffering but here is an audio billionaire that don't know what he will eat today talking about having expiry food?

you dey eat better food before? no be the expired food you dey eat that retrogress your common sense below standard
[/s]

Hahahaha cheesy
Lagos is a jungle na.
Most of my kinsmen are not naija based do trust me,they are far from hungry.

It may help to educate you,I don't come from poverty stricken home like you're accustomed to. grin grin

The expired processed food in my dustbin will feed you and your parents,still add more flesh to that skinny and skeletal frame you call a body,trust me.

Send your sister,I want to be generous grin
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Heavensent01, you there?
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha cheesy
Lagos is a jungle na.
Most of my kinsmen are not naija based do trust me,they are far from hungry.

It may help to educate you,I don't come from poverty stricken home like you're accustomed to. grin grin

The expired processed food in my dustbin will feed you and your parents,still add more flesh to that skinny and skeletal frame you call a body,trust me.

Send your sister,I want to be generous grin

rants of a kid disgust someone like me, can you be more sensible in response at least for once ?

I don't know why you believe sanity is a high task to achieved, even though the reasoning hereditary you inherited is below standard, you can still do better in elevating your common sense
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
Heavensent01:

rants of a kid disgust someone like me, can you be more sensible in response at least for once ?

I don't know why you believe sanity is a high task to achieved, even though the reasoning hereditary you inherited is below standard, you can still do better in elevating your common sense
[/s]

Now,he is bleating like a goat. grin
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]
Now,he is bleating like a goat. grin

your lineage eulogy is what you cooked up there ba?

13 century nonentity
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2020
Heavensent01:

your lineage eulogy is what you cooked up there ba?

13 century nonentity

Naaaaa!

It's your bigoted and twisted lineage that I posted.Lineage of dimwits and nonentities breeding into generations.
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Naaaaa!

It's my bigoted and twisted lineage that I posted.Lineage of dimwits and nonentities breeding into generations.

you described Southeast well in that your delusional cooked up adjective

dimwit and nonentities is an understatement in reference to southeast
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Heavensent01:

you described Southeast well in that your delusional cooked up adjective

dimwit and nonentities is an understatement in reference to southeast

Lol.
No,I'm describing the SHITHOLE called Yorubaland.A place where an average indigene poos on a plate and takes it round the house first before deposing in a gutter. cheesy
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Lol.
No,I'm describing the SHITHOLE called Igboand.A place where an average indigene poos on a plate and takes it round the house first before deposing in a gutter. cheesy

who doesn't know Igbo land is shithole before? na everyday your politicians they supervise erosion. is that not why you left your shithole to a better life at surulere

nkwuocha don't you see how small sense have returned since you cross Niger bridge to Surulere

how can you be forcing yourself to make sense, I wonder why you will leave USA in southeast for shithole if not that you're an ex rehab patient
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
Heavensent01:

who doesn't know Igbo land is shithole before? na everyday your politicians they supervise erosion. is that not why you left your shithole to a better life at surulere

nkwuocha don't you see how small sense have returned since you cross Niger bridge to Surulere

how can you be forcing yourself to make sense, I wonder why you will leave USA in southeast for shithole if not that you're an ex rehab patient
[/s]

Southwest is a SHITHOLE.
We just here to make our money because of the seaports.

Erosion is even in Ondo state and Ekiti(the land of poverty stricken professors) tongue

Southwest is cursed, little wonder your father's are skull miners,grave diggers and human parts excavators. grin
Igbos are just trying to bring little sanity to yoruba land,else hunger for don kill Una since.
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Southwest is a SHITHOLE.
We just here to make our money because of the seaports.

Erosion is even in Aba state and Onitsha (the land of poverty stricken professors) tongue

Southeast is cursed, little wonder our father's are skull miners,grave diggers and human parts excavators. grin
Igbos are just trying to bring little insanity to yoruba land,else hunger for don kill Una since.

lolz! your comments just show your age, is it emeka wey don resume his shop go get time for this childish ranting

Igbo that can't bring sanity to southeast want to bring sanity to other land. so those flat head hawking in Lagos express road na sanity dem dey distribute?

I blame you? no na your parents who failed in your upbringing I blame, growing up in the mud village of southeast have done a lot of damage to your common sense

your sanity in this 21 century is full of uncertainty. your land is suffering with nothing to write home about but here you're bringing sanity when you've none in a land your forefathers once sold their land in to settle down
southwest

the imbeciles even said others will be hungry if south yeast who sweat and hustle to rent a room in Lagos don't come grin

very irrational human being. shame
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
Heavensent01:

lolz! your comments just show your age, is it emeka wey don resume his shop go get time for this childish ranting

Igbo that can't bring sanity to southeast want to bring sanity to other land. so those flat head hawking in Lagos express road na sanity dem dey distribute?

I blame you? no na your parents who failed in your upbringing I blame, growing up in the mud village of southeast have done a lot of damage to your common sense

your sanity in this 21 century is full of uncertainty. your land is suffering with nothing to write home about but here you're bringing sanity when you've none in a land your forefathers once sold their land in to settle down
southwest

the imbeciles even said others will be hungry if south yeast who sweat and hustle to rent a room in Lagos don't come grin

very irrational human being. shame
[/s]

all tis rent yet your father dey cry for ladipo untop emeka head,dey call tinubu and awolowo wey don dey to come rescue am from igbo hand grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

all tis rent yet your father dey cry for ladipo untop emeka head,dey call tinubu and awolowo wey don dey to come rescue am from igbo hand grin grin grin grin cheesy

the house he built for rent elsewhere I personally supervise the renting to prevent Igbo from renting because of you people dirty nature

the way you people spoilt aba and Onitsha with dirt's, you've brought the stupidity to southwest again. even this one that's squirting with his boss in one room is also making mouth

the day you people stop chest beating is the day, common sense and sanity will return to southeast
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Heavensent01:

the house he built for rent elsewhere I personally supervise the renting to prevent Igbo from renting because of you people dirty nature

the way you people spoilt aba and Onitsha with dirt's, you've brought the stupidity to southwest again. even this one that's squirting with his boss in one room is also making mouth

the day you people stop chest beating is the day, common sense and sanity will return to southeast

You call Igbo dirty? cheesy grin
Yoruba wey no dey like build toilet dey call Igbo dirty?Same reason I stopped my baby sister years back from pratonizing iya Bola who makes her hair.Poor child we thought she hates making her hair till she opened up about the terrible stench from her wrapper. grin grin
Your tribe is comfortable with eating shiit!Every other tribe in naija knows yorubas are the dirtiest!You make packing of dirt an easy business.

So many times I have traveled for yoruba ceremonies,I noticed how nonchalant about how you guys just hate to build good toilet systems.You just love to defeceat everywhere!!Guy Una dey chop shitt!Period! cheesy
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
nkwuocha1:

You call Igbo dirty? cheesy grin
Yoruba wey no dey like build toilet dey call Igbo dirty?Same reason I stopped my baby sister years back from pratonizing iya Bola who makes her hair.Poor child we thought she hates making her hair till she opened up about the terrible stench from her wrapper. grin grin
Your tribe is comfortable with eating shiit!Every other tribe in naija knows yorubas are the dirtiest!You make packing of dirt an easy business.

So many times I have traveled for yoruba ceremonies,I noticed how nonchalant about how you guys just hate to build good toilet systems.You just love to defeceat everywhere!!Guy Una dey chop shitt!Period! cheesy

your gibberish hold no water, Igbo are dirty in nature, visit Akaboukwu at Nnewi to confirm this, even my landlady then do use me as reference to other Igbo tenants on cleanliness

go to Nnewi south, ihiala to see open defecations, you bush people will leave your glorified mud village to Lagos to seek for a living only to get 50k and be chest beating

shameless people
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by nkwuocha1: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heavensent01:

your gibberish hold no water, Igbo are dirty in nature, visit Akaboukwu at Nnewi to confirm this, even my landlady then do use me as reference to other Igbo tenants on cleanliness

go to Nnewi south, ihiala to see open defecations, you bush people will leave your glorified mud village to Lagos to seek for a living only to get 50k and be chest beating

shameless people

Hahahaha,
Even Lagos signature says "SHIT BUSINESS IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS" grin

We are know your brown roofs in Ibadan is littered with nylon filled with excretion.Do you even build toilets?Same yorubas times without number nin igbos knows to be the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria.From cooking close to sewage dumps and defeating in canals and food flasks...... Yorubas eat shiit!Period! tongue
Re: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair by Heavensent01(m): 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Hahahaha,
Even Lagos signature says "SHIT BUSINESS IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS" grin

We are know your brown roofs in Ibadan is littered with nylon filled with excretion.Do you even build toilets?Same yorubas times without number nin igbos knows to be the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria.From cooking close to sewage dumps and defeating in canals and food flasks...... Yorubas eat shiit!Period! tongue

Alaye shut up and grow some brain. I'm tired of your stupidity display

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors / Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event / NURTW Vs TOOAN: Gunshots As Oluomo, Istijaba’s Boys Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.